She's gone

{Paisley}
She had eventually calmed down and just sat down with her back against the building. She has been sitting there for an hour now, not saying a single word to anyone. I sighed and saw Praise stand up to walk towards her and talk to her. She sat down next to her and stared down at the ground for a moment. Until I finally asked.
"Eunice, we have to go back, it's not safe," Praise told her with a soft tone, hoping it wouldn't piss her off. She didn't respond, she only sat there without moving a muscle. "We are all sad she's gone, but we can't stay here any longer, we have to get back to the hotel" She continued but after a moment of silence, Eunice had finally spoken.
"No," she said, which caught everyone's attention. We all turned to her seeing her look at each and every one of us. I wasn't sure if I needed to make sure she wouldn't do anything stupid but she only sat there and looked at us.
"What? Eunice-" Will said only she shook her head and spoke.
"No, don't try to talk me down right now," She said only getting us to look at each other.
"We're not, Look I'm sorry she's gone but we have to get out of here, I'm sure she would want us to stay away," Praise said only Eunice just shook her head even more and burst out.
"You don't know what I heard in my head!" Eunice spoke out of nowhere making us all shut up and look at her. I could see her eyes begin to water again. "I heard her thoughts!" She cried out, with a mix of frustration and sadness. "I heard her thoughts, I heard them, she didn't want to tell them anything about us. She didn't want to expose us," she continued and her cry got worse. "She thinks that we, we are humanity's only hope! We are the only ones who can stop this madness! She has put so much trust in us, she's put so much faith on us...it got her killed!" She almost lost her words afterward. She then ran her palm down her face to wipe away her tears. "I can't take that shit! I mean look what happened already?! I can't handle any more news knowing you guys will be kidnapped by the same person over and over again. I can't watch any of you die alone." She finished. I looked around seeing it was very dark around this street, I kept an eye out in case anything would jump at us.
"But we can't stay here-" Kirk said until Eunice stared at him.
"I'm not leaving until I put a bullet through that mother fuckers head. He's the reason John is dead, now he's the reason Katherin's gone. I'd rather him take my own life then take any of yours." She blurted out which got us all to stand and stare at her. "At least you guys have memories before we got into this hellhole, at least you guys know what its like to live a normal life. You guys grew up with a normal life. I grew up in a lab, trained to kill innocent people." She continued which all got us to look down. I shook my head.
"Well guess what?" I started off seeing her stare up at me. "We fought together through this shithole, now we have no choice but to die trying to kill that son of a bitch that put us in this mess," I finished, seeing she had nothing else to say. She stood up.
"So, what does that mean?" Praise asked as I looked at her.
"We fight back and we kill Victor," I said which got everyone to slowly nod at each other. Eunice looked a bit worried until Will looked at her and spoke.
"If John wanted us to stay together, and Katherin wants us to stop Victor, then that's what we'll do" Will spoke seeing Eunice look at him. Every single one of us looked at each other and smiled, except Eunice. She just looked worried.
"Alright, it's settled, we get in there and we kill Victor," Kirk said seeing him look at Eunice. "We all fight together, or we die trying," He finished making Eunice finally nod.
"We need a plan to get in without getting caught," Eunice spoke.

{Eunice}
As soon as I said that, I looked around for Dani, knowing she had a great memory of the Facility. She has been on every team that Victor had sent out and apparently, she's been sent out to the different facilities that belonged to Victor before I met her. But I didn't see her anywhere. I looked around again and all the sudden I had a certain sense of where she was. I instantly turned towards the direction to where that man had killed Katherin seeing Dani running towards them. I gasped.
"Dani!" I called it and started to run.

{Unknown}
"That should get their attention. Take the body away and feed it to those things" I spoke under my mask seeing them all nod and walk over to her dead body. I instantly looked directly ahead to where Katherin was staring off too, using my sharp eyesight to look past the buildings seeing a girl running in our direction in front of their group. I smirked.
"Everyone, get to your positions, this was easier than I thought it would be" I demanded, hearing them all bolt to their positions. I turned around and made my way to the facility.

{Eunice}
"Dani! Stop!" I called out, I slowly started to release my wings making me take my jacket off and throw it onto the street and kept running. I didn't want to use my quick speed to get to her, if anything, I think I might run into her and kill her if she stopped. I then felt something else from a certain distance. I immediately turned my attention to one of the tall buildings and caught glimpse of a sniper on the roof. I growled.
"Kirk, Will, we got snipers on the roofs" I spoke in my mind and kept running.
"On it, stop Dani" Will spoke and no sooner afterward, I heard a bullet fire. I gasped and started to run faster until everything around me had slowed down. I dove forward towards Dani and released my wings. I saw the bullet was a foot away from her making me cover my wings around me and Dani. The time went back to normal and I had wrapped my arms around Dani and shielded us with my wings. I felt the bullet hit my wing making me hold Dani underneath me. I tucked my chin into her shoulder and made sure nothing would get us. I felt more and more bullets hit my wings. The first few bullets didn't hurt until I heard an army start to surround us.
"Shit we're surrounded, where is everyone?!" I screamed in my head hearing Kirk and Will respond.
"We're surrounded too, there's too many, they have Praise and Paisley as hostages," Will said making me start to scream out loud, these bullets had turned into needles making me grunt in pain and kept my hold on Dani.
"Katherin! Why?! Eunice just kill me already! Let me go" Dani cried out trying to get out of my grip but I kept her still from moving. I could feel my strength start to drain, the fluids in the needles had started to run through my body and no sooner than later, My eyes slowly began to shut.