The shocking Truth...

Katherin
I gasped awake making me mumble my words and struggle moving my arms and legs. There was duct tape over my mouth, my legs and arms were tied to the chair. Hopped up bringing my chair with me and ended up hopping towards the left until I was stopped by a person standing next to me. I looked up to see Eunice behind her mask again. I screamed in shock.
"EUNICE PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I mumbled my words making her turn my chair towards a glass mirror. I looked closer seeing nothing but my reflection until the glass moved and saw a zombie bang the glass on the other side. I jumped and screamed making Eunice hold the chair still as the zombie behind the glass continued to bang the glass. I started to cry as the glass cracked in the middle once it used its head to break the glass, the last hit broke the entire glass and the zombie jumped at me making me scream shutting my eyes.

I screamed awake gasping for breath making me feel my neck and my mouth. I looked down at myself seeing, it was just a dream. I sat up and looked around, I was in a room once again with Jewel, Praise, Dani and now with Paisley and Kylah.
"Here again?" I asked as the girls sat up and looked at me.
"Oh you're awake, yea we're here again" praise said making me groan.

Rencie
I was talking with Kirk about those kids who keep escaping.
"Can't we just kill them already?" I asked making Kirk groan.
"If we do then Victor will kill both of us!" Kirk yelled making me groan rolling my eyes. I turned to the wide window beside me and saw John, Jayden and Will. John was sitting on his bed while Jayden was hitting the other window with a chair. Will on the other hand was in the corner of the room sitting on the floor. He was holding his arm, it looked like he was hurt or something. I crossed my eyebrows.
"Hey, will, looks hurt over there in the corner" I said as Kirk looked at him.
"He's probably faking it so we can enter there for another one of their escape plans" he said making me look at will. He shot his head back to touch the wall behind him and he was frustrated in pain. I crossed my eyebrows. Something's not right about him.

John
I sighed hearing Jayden do nothing but keep banging the window with the chair.
"Jayden, it's not gonna break" I said making him grunt and not give up.
"I'm- not- giving up- yet!" He yelled as I groaned.
"That glass is too thick Jayden, not even a bullet can go through it, trust me I know, i've worked with them for long time" I said making him stop and turn to me. I looked at him and crossed my eyebrows. He had the look of shock and he looked like he thought of something.
"So you have?" He asked as he walked over to me.
"Then you know how to get us out of here" he said making me sigh.
"Look I've only seen half of this place, do you know how big this place is? we're down 3 floors under the ground!" I said making him look at me.
"What?? How many floors does this place have?" He asked making me shrug.
"I've only seen the first three floors, but Kirk told me it's over 10 floors down." I said making Jayden groan and fall to the ground.
"We're never gonna get out of here" he groaned, laying his back on the floor with his right wrist over his eyes. I shrugged unsure what to respond back. I then heard fast panting behind me making me turn around to the corner of the room. Will wasn't on his bed but in the corner on the ground with his head resting on his knees. He had his arm down on the floor beside him. I crossed my eyebrows and stood up from my bed. I slowly walked over to him. Once I stood a few steps in front of him I bent my knees and looked at him.
"Hey will are you ok-" I asked until I noticed his wrist. His sleeve was rolled up to his elbow and his arm had a few cuts formed in a circle right under his wrist. I took a closer look at his cuts seeing that...it was a bite! I looked at will seeing his pants go more heavy and deeper as I stood up seeing Will jerk his head up and growl. I screamed.
"NO Will!" I yelled as Will stood up and ran towards me. I yelled as he pushed me to the wall and leaned in to bite me. I pushed him away from me making and tackled him to the ground pinning his arms down.
"JAYDEN!" I yelled as he gasped and ran over to me to help me but once I looked at Will. The white parts of his eyes were full on red around his bright blue eyes. His skin was pale and his veins were popping out from under his neck. He growled and pushed me off balance making me fall sideways. I grunted as he pinning me down about to bite me until Jayden kicked him straight across the face shooting him to fall to the side. I quickly got up to my feet as we saw Will on the ground coughing out blood. I crossed my eyebrows as his cough sounded normal after a few seconds. He then screamed out.
"Will?" I asked as he gripped onto both sides of his hair.
"NOO!" He yelled as his back was turned to us. I looked at Jayden and back at Will.
"Wh-wh-what happened to you-" I asked as he turned around with his eyes watering and back to normal and the look of fear on his face.
"I've been bitten!!" He yelled out as he was bawling out badly. He wasn't. A zombie anymore? What??
"Wait, how come you didn't stay as a zombie?-" I asked as he yelled again.
"The syrum Victor gave us! We've been injected too many times. It's slowing the virus down, pushing it away. It got to my heart for a moment." He cried as I looked down thinking.

"Use this syrum to erase their memories, it also contains a fluid which when the victim gets bitten, with this syrum, it will push the virus away from their heart every few hours, they will turn into zombies for a moment and the syrum will do its thing to push it away but you have to keep giving them more of this because it's not permanent, the memory eraser formula didn't really mix well with the healing formula so, it's not permanent" Victor said as he handed me the needle

"But how?! It's not possible to be a zombie for only a short bit of time and then turn back to normal" Jayden said as I looked at him.
"Victor is hiding something from us..." I said as I turned to Jayden with shocked eyes.
"He's had the cure the whole time." I finished.