Im stuck here

{Kirk}
I was put in the same room I woke up in. I was just sitting on the bed thinking. Eunice has an explosive chip in her arm, or the back of her shoulder where the needle struck her. I need to find a way to get the remote away from Victor. All the sudden, I was snapped back into reality when the door opened seeing a Rencie walk in with a tray of food. I looked at him seeing the door slide close we behind him. He walked over to me and sat down on the bed next to me. He set the tray of food down on the table right by my bed and looked at me.
"Breakfast is served" Rencie said making me look at the tray. I grunted and looked away.
"Kirk, Victor says you need to eat-" Rencie said making me flip the tray into the air spilling the food. Rencie gasped.
"I don't give a shit what Victor says" I snapped making Rencie whine.
"Awe come on, if you didn't want it you could have just said so instead of wasting it for the floor to eat" Rencie said making me look away. Then Rencie sighed.
"Look, I've been given orders not to hurt you unless you've done something terrible. But either way I'm not, reason being is because you're my friend. " I said making me roll my eyes.
"I bet Victor told you to say that, to make me think you've all changed. No. I'm not falling for any more of your dumb tricks. I can't trust anyone anymore" I snapped making me look at Rencie.
"Just leave me alone" I said making Rencie look at me. I crossed my eyebrows. Usually when I snap back, he would shut me up by pointing a gun to my head, or threatening me. But no, he just gave me a confused look. Like he always did way before all this happened. He would always give this head slanted confused look whenever he was curious about something or just plain didn't know what the hell we were talking about. And his eyes were different, his eyes used to be red cause of Victors Syrum that was also injected in him to wipe his memory out and turned into one of His soldiers. His eyes were now brown, his natural eye colour. Is he, back to normal?
"Why would I leave you alone? You know me I won't stop until I know what's going on" Rencie responded making me look at him. That's a Rencie response. True Rencie response.
"Rencie?" I asked making him look around the room and back at me.
"Uh, yea?" He asked confused making me smile.
"You're back to normal?!?" I asked making him jump as I shouted it out.
"Oh jeez, yea, since when was I not normal?" He asked making me glare at him.
"None of us are normal Rencie I meant, when did the syrum where off?!" I asked making him open his mouth.
"Oooohhhhhh! Uhh it wore off after I cooked breakfast for you" he answered causally making me smile.
"Boy! How do you feel?" I asked making me put my hands on his shoulders and shook them front and back.
"I'm fine- geez are you ok? You seem really clueless, I've been the same since we met" he answered back making me stop shaking him.
"No you weren't! Victor fucking brainwashed you into becoming a soldier of his. But since you're 'rencie' you don't even remember that shit happened" I said laughing a few times making him shrug.
"Ok then" he said making me stand up.
"Ok now you need to help me with something" I said making me turn to him. He gave me that confused look again.
"With what?" He asked making me look at the wide window next to the door.
"I need you to help me get something from someone"

{Eunice}
Josh and Will were on the wing of the plane, they had already set up the pressurized raft onto the water. It was huge. They were both now putting all the cases Will found from the plane onto the raft. Katherin helped me carry John down and let him lay in the raft. Will and Josh were standing in the raft and helped Katherin onto it leaving me last. I looked up at the sky seeing the full moon, up at its highest peek in the sky, shining bright down onto the peaceful waves of the ocean.
"Come on Eunice" Will said making me look at him, he had a hand out. I looked at him and took his hand as he helped me onto the raft. The raft shook a bit until it flattened out as I sat down. I leaned against a case. I saw Will and Josh use a paddle to push us away from the plane making me lean a bit. I turned to the direction of the beach and pointed that way.
"Over there" I said making Will and Josh begin to paddle, hearing the waves thrash against the paddles. The wind blowing past our faces and the water. The only thing I can hear is the paddles hitting the water every stroke and the sound of the waves. It was just amazing. The dark blue sky filled with stars was amazing to look at. I could see a few shooting stars fly by.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" Katherin asked making me look at her. She was smiling up at the sky. I nodded.
"I guess" I said softly making her look at me. She crossed her eyebrows. I can tell she was trying to read my mind.
"What's wrong?" She asked making me look at her and shake my head.
"Nothing's wrong" I said hearing Will chuckle behind me.
"Yea right, every girl is moody-" he mumbled making me slam my fist onto his foot making him raise his knee and groan.
"Ow!-" he said as he lost his balance and fell straight into the water. Josh ended up laughing until Will swam up to the surface and glared at me.
"I'm moody when I need to be" I said making him roll his eyes and climb aboard again.
"Come on Eunice tell me what's wrong?" Katherin asked making me look at them.
"Do you guys remember the time before Victor took you guys in?" I asked making Katherin and Will look at me.
"Yea, he took us in as if we were helpless cats just on the streets. Then he just used his memory wipe syrum to erase our minds." Will said making me sigh.
"You guys have known each other for years right?" I asked making them both nod.
"Ever since 7th grade, then that one night on Prom day, the fucking infection was caused by a girl who just ran into the school and bit everyone, all except us" Katherin said making Will laugh.
"I remember us all running out with our formal wear still on. Remember your first zombie kill?" Will asked making Katherin smile.
"I used a chair and fucking mashed that zombies head into goo. My god it was disgusting but it was hella fun" Katherin said making them all laugh. How come I don't remember anything with them? Was I even there with them? All I know is, I used to be a student at Lockford High until I was...kidnapped. (Gasp) now I...remember.

Right when I started grade 7, I was a sweet innocent girl. One who was not aware of what was gonna happen. I didn't expect anything to happen, I just expected me meeting new friends and having a normal first day of school. All until I was walking to school, I was met up with a man, in a black coat and hat and he was looking down at me. Take note I was only 11 but to defend myself, i punched the man's stomach and ran off, hoping I would get away from him but a van had drove right in front of me and took me away. I woke up in a white room. A bright white room with lights everywhere. And all the sudden I hear that voice. "Welcome, Project J"

I gasped remembering. I've been in that damn facility for 6 years?!? When did I escape? I escaped 2 years before I came back to Lockford High on my own and met everyone. Oh my god.
"What's wrong?" Katherin asked making me look at her.
"We, could have met in grade 7 but, I was kidnapped the first day before I got to school" I said making them gasp.
"What?!?" Will snapped making me look at them.
"It, was Victor, who took me, kidnapped me and took me to his very first facility. I was named Project J, then i escaped 2 years before I met you guys, I escaped a year after the infection started and was alone for 2 years and met you guys." I said making them look at me.
"So that's why you're file was empty. I only saw your elementary school grades and a picture of you when you were 11." Katherin said making me look down.
"I've been tested for 4 years, when I was just a small innocent child..." I mumbled quietly until i heard groaning. I looked over at John seeing his eyes were slowly opening.
"John?" I asked seeing his eyes open up and sit up. He looked around and groaned. He put his hand on his head.
"Ow, what happened?" He asked making me look down.
"You turned into a zombie. A fucking monster actually, remember the giant monster we faced back at the airport?" Katherin asked making me look back at them.
"Holy shit. Wait does that mean I'm just like-"John asked as he looked up at Will behind me.
"Me" will said making John look at his hands.
"Sick" John said making Katherin and Josh chuckle. I turned back and looked up at Will. He had a worried look on his face. I punched his leg lightly catching his attention.
"It's gonna be alright" I said making him sigh and nod. I turned back to John and Katherin seeing them opening a case taking food out.

{Muslim}
We were all just sitting in the living area in the RV. The door was shut and locked in case any zombies end up walking in. I was holding a pistol in my hand. I was spinning in around my finger.
"It's already dark. I don't think they're coming" Jayden sighed finally breaking the silence. The girls gasped and looked at him.
"Don't say that! They might be somewhere else that's all" Paisley said making me look at her. She was worried, as well as the rest of the girls. I sighed.
"If we want to survive here, the safest place to stay is the hotel. Since there's a wall around it we can just block off the gate and then clear the entire building if there are stranglers inside" I said making the girls look at me.
"Where do you expect us to find weapons to do so? We only have a few pistols and limited amount of ammo left" praise said making me grunt and stand. I walked towards the very back of the RV leading to the big bedroom. I crawled into the bed over to the back wall where a painting hung on top of the bed. I ran my hand around the edges of the frame until I felt a button. I gasped and pushed it. I then pulled the painting open like a safe seeing a big safe behind it. I looked at it. A keypad with a red lit up dot on top and a dimmed green light beside the fed light. It was locked. I grunted. I looked around the room and saw a small shelf of books hanging on the wall. I looked closely. They were organized in numerical order until the middle seeing the numbers of each book different. 17-23-5-10. I smiled and turned back to the safe and punched the numbers into the keypad. Then i heard a click making me hold the handle and pull it open. I saw nothing, but a note.