Don't make me do this

{Kirk}
I watched Will start to change into something else, his hybrid blood mixing with the liquid that was created to mutate them into something worse. He changed into his giant form, he grew taller than what he used too, his muscles were bigger and spikes had popped out of each of his knuckles on his hands. His hair disappeared until there was nothing on his head, his skin had turned into a dark, rotting grey. He roared in pain, pulling his hands to cover his face. His face began to form into something different, it was almost like his skull was molding into something else under his skin. My mouth slowly dropped open as he stood up straight, his voice was beginning to change or more so disappear. His roar was loud and much deeper than normal, his whole face was different, his clothes had ripped open still managing to stay on his body. I couldn't tell if he was still growing.
"Will!" I called out hearing him roar and glare at me. My eyes widened as soon as he went for a punch, I quickly jumped and landed on his fist. I began to climb up his arm and hung on behind his head, holding the spikes that had popped out on each side of his neck. He growled and tried to shake me off but I held on.
"Will!! Hey! Are you still in there!?" I yelled until I saw him grab my leg with his gigantic hand and tossed me straight towards the glass. The amount of force he used to throw me almost broke the glass, Jesus how strong is this cell? I fell to the ground just sitting there, feeling the massive head rush when he threw me. I looked up at him seeing he continued to roar in anguish. Painfully unaware of what he was...or what it was. Was he still in there? I slowly pushed myself to stand until I eventually planted my back onto the glass behind me as I stood up.
"Will!" I yelled again seeing it try to break the glass, not even responding to what I just called it. I groaned. It then turned to me and roared again.
"Shit!" I screamed making me run as soon as he came at me and ended up hitting the glass. I ran up his back this time and climbed up onto his head and tried to break it. Oh my god. His skull was unbreakable. Every punch I hit onto his head, my fists ended up bleeding. I screamed in pain.
"Eunice!!!!" I screamed in my head, as soon as Will grabbed my leg again and threw me towards the glass again.

{Eunice}
My head came up as soon as I heard Kirk call my name in my head.
"Kirk?" I called out. And then all of the sudden I felt a headache, I gripped both sides of my head as soon as I did feeling everything around me, almost like everything was shaking but in reality it was just my head. I screamed until eventually my collar shook causing me to scream some more and collapse to the ground as if I was having a seizure.
"Kirk, what's going on?" I asked in my head, feeling the collar turn off making me take a deep breath.
"Will is gone," he said making me sit up and look all around me in the lab.
"What?" I asked hearing him respond back.
"The syrum, it mutated him," he said making me look at a passing scientist who was looking right at me. I ran up towards the glass to scare him off.
"He's not changing back?" I asked hearing him respond again.
"No, I've tried to cut up his back, it didn't work, I've tried cutting the back of his head it didn't work. I've tried everything, he's gone," he shouted. I feel to my knees putting my forehead up onto the glass.
"Will?" I tried, communicating with him. But all I felt was a stinging pain in my head causing me to grip both sides of my hair again and scream
"WILL!" I screamed out loud causing all the scientists to look at me and gather around the glass cell.

{Muslim}
All of the sudden, I heard Eunice scream out Will's name passed these walls. I turned my head to glance at one side of the walls around us.
"They're in trouble!" I screamed, slowing down as we ran down the halls. Everyone stopped behind me.
"Jesus god, what are they doing to her?" Paisley asked and seconds after, we heard Kirk and Will roar.
"Oh god, are they fighting?!?" Dani asked seeing Rencie pull his watch to his wrist.
"What's going on down there?" He asked hearing one of the guard respond back to him.
"We injected Will with the M-Virus" the guardian reported serving him look at us.
"M-Virus? What the fuck is that!?" Paisley shouted almost pinning Rencie up to the wall. I stopped her.
"It's the one of the syrums they've been working on," I told her. Everyone looked at us.
"How would you know?" Dani asked. I sighed.
"When we were brainwashed, Paisley, Jewel, Kylah and me used to work in the labs. Working on different syrums and the cure. Unfortunately those cures we found only lasted for a few days. After those days, they became worse." I said which got their attention. "My guess is, now they've changed the syrums to just mutate those damned things even quicker. Thank god we didn't use those white syrums we picked up" I finished.
"So you're telling me...they cooked up a syrum that would mutate those things into something worse!?" Paisley yelled making me sigh and nod.
"And Will was injected with it," Rencie stayed, all of our eyes widened.
"Will it wear off?!" Dani screamed making me shake my head.
"If I thought this enough, they've changed it to the point where after they've mutated themselves, they'll..." I said, trailing off until Paisley grabbed my collar and pinned me up to the wall.
"They'll what?!" She screamed.
"They'll be gone for good," I said. She let me down with a straight face of fear.
"How the hell do you know all of these things Muslim?" Dani asked. I looked at her and pulled up my sleeve. They all gasped seeing a line of 6 large dots on my arm, from the needles those scientists pierced me with.
"I was one of their lab rats," i said, seeing them look at me.
"What did they do to you?" Paisley asked. That only got me to think of what they did to me way way before I realized I was brainwashed.