We're here

{Kirk}
We've been flying for a while now, but I realized we were flying over Florida. I smiled and turned to my side. Rencie was asleep. I shook his shoulders.
"Ayyy, Rencie. Wake up. Rencie! RENCIE!" I yelled seeing Rencie lift his head up and look at me.
"What?" He asked making me smile again.
"We made it" I said looking out at the city. Rencie did the same and gasped.
"There's the hotel!" Rencie said making me look ahead seeing the Florida Beach and the hotel behind it. I turned the plane to the ocean. Thank god this was a small plane that was able to land on the ocean.

~~~

We made it onto the beach. I looked ahead while putting my bag on my shoulders. The hotel looked like it was a close walk but it would probably take us and hour to walk over there. Rencie panted and fell to the sand laying on his back. I looked at him.
"Rencie there's no time to relax on the beach" I said making him groan and sit up off the sand. He turned to me and stood up.
"Can't we just sit here for a while-" he said until his face grew blank. He was looking at something behind me. I crossed my eyebrows, confused on what he was looking at.
"What?-" I asked, once I turned around, I heard a gun shot making me lean back as soon as the bullet hit my shoulder. I grunted and looked ahead seeing a man with a pistol in his hand. I put my hand over my wound, Rencie instantly pointed his gun at the man making me stop him from pulling the trigger.
"Hold on" I said as I moved my arm expecting I feel pain after but no. It healed...in an instant. What??
"Who are you?" I asked the man seeing him point his gun at us again seeing him pull the trigger and a bullet came out. I grabbed Rencie's arm and pulled him to the side dodging the bullet. Holy shit, that was fast? When did I move that fast??! I looked at my arms. What happened to me? Oh yea, I'm part zombie. But what kind?
"Dude?! Why are you shooting us?" Rencie asked making me glare at the man and run towards him. I tackled him down to the sand and grabbed the gun from him and stood up pointing it at him.
"Let me ask you again. Who are you?" I asked seeing him just glare at me.
"Just kill me. Please. I've been bitten" he said making me stare at him. I thought about it for a moment. Then I saw blue veins begin to appear on his neck. His face began to shake and his eyes were turning red. I gasped and instantly pulled the trigger and shut my eyes as soon as I heard a bang. I turned my head and looked away. I opened my eyes as I heard the body fall. I sighed and let go of the gun and let it drop Onto the sand. That was probably one of the hardest things I've ever done.
"Kirk, the hotel" Rencie said making me look ahead over the hill. I spotted the tall hotel building that had a big sign on the roof of it. Florida Hotel.
"They must be there" I said making Rencie look at me.
"How are we gonna get there? If we walk, we're bound to be eaten halfway there" Rencie said making me look around. I spotted a jeep on the top of the hill.

{Will}
I was just sitting on one of the cafeteria tables in front of the fire where John was laying in. I stared out into the flames and began to feel anger. I curled both my hands in to fists in front of me. Then all the sudden, someone's hand rested on my fists making me turn to my side. It was Eunice.
"I know you feel angry but John wouldn't want us to just go after him and risk our lives when he sacrificed his life for ours" she said making me pull my hand away from her.
"Let's just stick to your plan. Stay away from Night and Victor. I feel like a coward for hiding instead of fighting" I snapped a bit making her stay silent. I then stood up from the table and walked off.

{Eunice}
Will walked up the stairs leaving me to be the only one in the cafeteria. I sighed and sat down on the table and stared at the flames. Why'd you have to leave so early John? I sat there for a moment staring at the flames until all the sudden I heard a few tiles crack on the ground in a dark corner making me gasp and quickly pull out my gun and turn to a dark corner. I cocked my gun and stood up from the table and began to walk towards the corner. I kept quiet and listened carefully, suddenly hearing faint voices.
"Ow! Rencie don't freaking shove! There's literally no room down here" someone said and it sounded as if they were under the tiles in the corner. I stopped as soon as I heard the tiles below me begin to crack and rise. I stepped back quietly and aimed my gun down at the moving tiles rising off the ground. The voices grew louder and closer.
"Ow! Dude we're hitting tiles. Are we entering a bathroom?" Another voice said until one groaned.
"Move" then it fell silent for a few seconds. Until the tiles exploded and bits and pieces flew into the air making me step back and fan the air with my arm blowing the dust out of my sight. Then once the dust cleared, there was a huge hole in the ground. Two heads popped up making me snarl and pull out another gun with my open hand and cock it aiming it at them. They screamed and raised their hands up in the air.
"Woah woah! Hold on!" One said. I kept my glare at them, a straight face but with a mad expression. I narrowed my eyes at them. They looked familiar.
"Eunice?" One said making my eyes widened just a bit, surprised they knew me.

{Will}
I was upstairs in my own hotel room I picked out. It was only on the 3rd floor. I'm on the same floor as Jayden, Muslim and Josh. The girls were on the 4th floor above us. My room was a mess but I just managed to fix up my room. Pulling a few dressers up to the wall again and pick up the books from the bookshelves that fell. I organized them onto the shelves again. Then I walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge facing the window with the balcony in front of me. The view in my room was pretty good. The sun was beginning to set. I sat here staring out of the window stuck in my thoughts. What's the point of all this? It's been what, 2 years and this virus hasn't been cured yet. What's the point of surviving if we're just gonna die anyways? Then I snapped back into reality as soon as I heard my door burst open. I groaned.
"Have you ever heard of Privacy?" I mumbled and turned to the door. It was Josh. He was panting, he looked like he just finished a run. I looked at him confused on why he looked so exhausted.
"Eunice is at gun point right now" he said making me roll my eyes and look away.
"She's probably practising her aim Josh. Just leave her alone-you creepy stalker" I mumbled the last part making him pant heavily.
"Yea well, she's aiming at two people who just arrived from Victor's LA facility" he stated making turned to him again.
"What?" I snapped.