Where the hell?

~Eunice~
My eyes were twitching as I tried to open them up. The bright light was keeping me from opening them. I groaned and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and focused my sight. I looked around, seeing I was in my room. I jolted my head around shocked. But, I remember I was out! In the hall! Fighting guards, u too I passed out. Crap. I'm back in here again. I then fell back on my bed groaning and not pleased. I'm freaking still stuck here and that was probably one of the freaking tests. Then a voice came on causing me to jump.
"Eunice, eat up" someone said making me sit up and look around. I then heard a clang on the other side of the room. I slowly turned to it seeing a tray of food on the ground in the corner. I crossed my eyebrows. I looked at the window above the food tray seeing it was John. I gasped and jumped off my bed running over to him.
"John! Oh thank god you're awake!-" I said as he spoke again.
"Eat Project J" he said making me look at him. He had a blank stare at me, like he didn't even recognize me.
"John? It's me Eunice?" I said as he just looked away and walked off down the hall. I crossed my eyebrows. He was injected with the memory wipe syrum. I looked at him and banged on the glass.
"I'll get your memory back John!!" I said as I looked down at the tray with food and cutlery on it. I smiled.
"And get the hell out of here" I said as I swooped down to the tray to pick up the knife.

~Will~
I once again scratched the bandage over my bite. I shivered. But then I felt a needle stuck into my arm making me feel the liquid flow into my arm. I screamed and pulled away.
"What the hell is that?!?" I yelled seeing Jayden cross his eyebrows.
"It's an energy syrum I stole from the lab, it will give you your full strength for a few weeks" he said making me rub the place he injected in. He then walked off. I looked at my bite seeing it wasn't itching anymore. It somehow stopped it, or at least slowed it down from infecting me. I sighed in relief. I looked out the window seeing clouds and snowfall outside. I gasped seeing how amazing it looked from above. I smiled. I stood up and walked down the aisle towards the front of the plane. I smiled seeing Muslim. I sat down beside him on the other seat.
"Hey will? How you holding up?" He asked as he kept his eyes at the sky ahead of him.
"Feeling better I guess, are we getting close?" I asked making him chuckle.
"It's snowing, we're here" he said making me chuckle.
"When are we landing?" I asked making him look around the ground.
"There's an open landing space ahead. Get to your seat and buckle up" he said making me nod and walk over to the aisle again.
"Everyone Buckley up, we're landing" I said as I rushed to my seat and buckled up. I felt the jet shake making the girls scream. I looked at the window seeing the tip of the wing dangling. I gasped.
"Everyone hang on!!!" I yelled as the plane shook again but then it all stopped once we crashed, knocking us all out as we jolted forward in our seats.

~Eunice~
I've been picking the lock for an hour now making me groan and pull out. I slid the knife between the door and the door frame on the side and slid it up. I heard a click making me open the door. I smiled and then tried to walk out until I bumped Into think glass. I screamed and jumped back. I crossed my eyebrows. The door was blocked with glass. I groaned and fell to the ground, laying on my back. I stared up at the ceiling.
"I wish I escaped the same way I did last time. When John helped me out." I said making me sigh. I then heard the door slam back closed causing me to sit up in shock. I groaned. I stood up and walked over to my bed and picked up my pillow. I walked over to the wide mirror beside my bed, where they were watching me on the other side. I started to smack the mirror with my pillow whining.
"Get me out of here! Get me out of here! I'm gonna keep whining if you don't get me out of here! I'll whine all day if I have too!" I yelled continuing to hit the mirror with the pillow.

~Kirk~
We've been watching Eunice hitting the glass with a pillow for hours, I was about to loose my mind. Her obnoxious whining was making my head spin. I was sitting in my chair with my eyes shut tight only to hear Eunice whining and whining and whining. I groaned and my eyes burst open and I slammed my fist on the table.
"Josh get in there and shut her trap!" I yelled annoyed making Josh snort awake and jump out of his from his little nap. He walked out of the control room. Make her shut up please!

~Eunice~
I kept whining and whining the same words over and over again. Get me out of here! I wasn't tired at all as I kept hitting the mirror with the pillow. Then all the sudden the door opened making Me gasp and smile turning to the door about to run. But I saw Josh walk in and shut the door behind him. My smile faded away making me groan and keep hitting the mirror with the pillow.
"I said get me out of here not bring me another guard!" I started to say as then Josh approached me grabbing both my arms, stopping me from hitting the mirror. He was awfully close making me stare up at him. He held me in place as he just stared at me.
"Stop it, Kirk is getting annoyed. He literally pulled a gun pointed towards you on the other side of the mirror." He said in a worried tone making me cross my eyebrows. He was taller than me. His brown eyes were just glued on me. I tried to pull off but he kept his grip.
"Don't do it" he said making me study his expression. He had a bit of a smirk on his face which kinda got me curious. What the hell?
"Let me go" I said as he chuckled and shook his head.
"Uh not gonna happen sugar plum" he smirked making me glare at him pulling away from him a bit with his hands still gripped around my wrists.
"Excuse me? Sugar plum? Really?" I said not impressed making him.
"All I know is you hate it when people call you obnoxious nicknames" he said making me rip my hands out of his grip.
"Yea, so why'd you call me that? Out of all the nicknames in the whole world, why would you call me sugar plum? After I nearly killed you the other day?" I asked leaving him speechless. I crossed my arms over my chest. He then chuckled and leaned on the mirror beside him. He Then smirked at me.
"You like me don't you?" He smirked making my eyes widened in shock and my mouth drop.
"Excuse me?-did you say I like you?-" I asked nearly puking but I coughed and laughed right after.
"Why would I like the guy who was there to stab one of my only friends in this damn facility? Huh? Why would i like the guy who is on the wrong side?" I asked as he then glared at me.
"I'm not on the wrong side! You are! Don't even try to fight back anymore! You're not going anywhere! You're gonna be stuck here until this whole world is cured and back to its normal self again!" He snapped making me fall silent for a while until I spoke.
"If I'm on the wrong side, then why did I figure out that Victor has wiped everyone's memories to keep all these secrets from being spoken of? All these horrifying secrets, taking survivors' bodies and testing them with unknown syrums you've created? Or so you call a cure? Use them on the infected people! Those damn zombies out there, use it on them! And, Why would I Be on the wrong side of I'm trying to stop you from making this world even worse by using my blood as a cure?!" I yelled making him look at me.
"How do you?-" he asked making me shut him up by speaking.
"I know because I was created by Victor to help and serve! Using my blood could help stop the virus but I've done the math! Mix my blood with none compatible blood types I could make the zombies worse!" I yelled making him fall silent. We were sticking just looking at each other.
"So? You think I'm still on the wrong side? Wake up Josh! You're just another brainwashed survivor!" I snapped making him blink.