Somethings up...

~Eunice~
My gaze was on Jayden at the very end of the Gym wandering near the wall until he entered that door. I grunted and tried to pull off the guard but they dragged me out into a courtyard. The guards stopped making me yank my arms out of their grip. I gave them a glare and looked around the place. Just a big court with shooting gun station a long obstacle course. Around the court was a steel fence. Once we entered the court, walkers surrounded us.
"Oh good we have an audience, now you will run this whole obstacle course while being chased. This will test how fast you are and how smart. There are a few hidden weapons around the obstacle course so pick one up and don't fire, you use the weapon just make it look like you are going use your weapon, it's just a training drill. Now, Winston!" Kirk yelled as a guard pushed a short boy forward.
"You're first" Kirk smirked making Winston shake. His arms and legs were skinny and frail, his skin was pale as snow. He looked like he hasn't eaten in days. I was about to call to take his place until a guard pulled me back. I watched Winston go at the start of the long obstacle course, which happened to be right in front of the fence door. Zombies growled and shook the fence making Winston whimper and shake. Kirk snapped his fingers sending a guard to walk over behind Winston. He held the fence gate door. I crossed my eyebrows.
"Ready?" Kirk said as Winston began to cry. I gasped.
"Kirk! No-" I yelled as A guard held me back.
"Set?" Kirk yelled making Will grunt but a guard held him back.
"Kirk! Don't-" I yelled.
"Go..." Kirk said as Winston ran and the guard opened the gate making one zombie run after Winston on the obstacle course. The guard closed the gate before any more came in. I growled and tried to yank myself away from the guard but they kept me still. The Walker growled as Winston kept running, still doing the obstacle course!!! He was just running, he didn't even stop to pick up a weapon. I growled and kicked back. The guard behind me grunted making me run towards Kirk and pull out his gun.
"Hey!!" Kirk snapped as I cocked the gun and aimed. I waited...Bang. It's head exploded making Winston finish the obstacle course and run back in line. I threw the gun down and grabbed Kirks collar.
"You son of a bitch! Why would you let a walker chase him?!?!" I yelled making him grunt. I kept my grip on him.
"He can't learn if they don't actually do it!" He yelled making me punch him straight across the face. He fell down and before I could beat the shit out of him, 3 guards had to pull me back.
"Just send someone to chase after him! Not a god damn walker! He could have been Killed! You should have been the one being chased you crazy maniac! What kind of leader risks a civilians life for a training drill?!?!" I yelled as I then started to shake in anger. I felt my eyes start to change colour. I screamed in anger letting out my full strength and pushed all the guards away from me. Kirk gasped and started to crawl on his back. I stomped towards him huffing and puffing like an animal about to attack. But then I felt a needle struck me on my arm. There was red liquid inside and it drained into my body. I fell to my knees as I felt it start to drain my energy, my eyes starting to fall... I fell forward, blacked out.

~Will~
I gasped and jumped forward but the guard pushed me.
"What the fuck did you inject her with?!?!" I yelled as Kirk stood up and wiped the blood off his mouth.
"Shoot him too" Kirk demanded as a needle gun was pointed at me and phew. The needle struck me and the red liquid inside drained into my body.

~Kylah~
I was in the lab, secret lab where we try to make a cure for the zombies. We've been trying ever since we first opened up this place and still negative. All the samples we've made are kept in a safe...for some reason. Victor wants them kept safe in case we all want to become a zombie. He's crazy but, he's the boss around her. I lifted the needle in my hand and look at the liquid inside. A green liquid. I flicked the needle. I pulled down my white mask under my chin. Then everyone's attention turned towards the door as they slammed open. There stood Kirk and a few guards holding Will and Eunice. I put the needle down and jogged over to them. I looked at Eunice and Will with their heads down. I crossed my eyebrows and looked at Kirk.
"What happened?" I asked making him look around.
"We need a memory wipe on these two" Kirk said making my eyes widened.
"What? Why?" I asked making him grunt.
"Give me the syrum Kylah" he said making me glare at him.
"Kirk you can't just inject them with the Syrum without a reason." I said making him grunt.
"These guys were being smart asses a while ago, telling me what to do" he snapped making me grunt.
"No! Victor said we only inject them when they find out something that's really top secret! Come on Kirk you got to get over this. If what they said was true then you got to accept it and and learn from it." I said making him groan.

~Eunice~
I was awake but I kept my head down and my eyes closed, I continued to listen.
"Get the syrum and inject them now!" Kirk yelled making Kylah grunt.
"Kirk no! Just take them to the white room. Leave them there, they'll learn their lesson" Kylah said as I heard Kirk stomp up to Kylah.
"Look Victor does not want These two to be wandering around curious. So if you don't want to get in trouble with Victor I suggest you inject them with the syrum now" Kirk muttered making Kylah sigh.

~Kylah~
I walked over to a table and picked up a needle. Not the memory wipe one he used on Jayden and the rest of the boys but a bright pink liquid. I flicked the needle. This needle will allow her only to sleep for half an hour. I don't want her to forget, she needs to know about this place, unlike me, the only thing I know is, Victor is using us to make cures. But I can't figure out if theirs anything else. And I can't leave my place. Unlike Eunice, she's sneaky. I turned to Eunice and Will. I injected the liquid on Will and Eunice. I pulled off and nodded telling the guards to take them away to the white room.

~Will~
What? What happened? I gasped awake as I jerked myself up. I looked at my surroundings. I groaned. The white room.
"Eunice?" I asked as I heard quiet snoring beside me. Turning my head to my side, Eunice was curled up sleeping on the ground. I shook her shoulders.
"Eunice? Eunice wake up" I whispered continuing to shake her shoulders. She groaned And turned to me.
"What happened?" She mumbled as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.
"We're in White room" I said making her grunt.
"Kirk you son of a-" she was about to curse until I shushed her. I pointed to the cameras around the room in the corners.
"They can hear and see you" I said making her sigh. She crawled back and lean her back against the wall
"How long do we stay here again?" She asked making me lean my back against the wall beside her.
"Until 6:00 am in the morning" I said making her sigh. But then I had a memory causing me to sit up straight pulling my back away from the wall. Eunice looked at me.
"What?" Eunice asked making me look at the cameras. I reached into my pockets and pulled out rocks. I grew some at each of the camera making them shatter and fall to the ground. I covered my face with my arm blocking the sparks from hitting me. I pulled my arm down and smiled.
"What are you doing-" she asked as I interrupted her.
"We don't have much time, I remember what I saw!" I said making her gasp.