Not happening

~Victor~
I slammed my fists on the desk in front of me and stood up from my chair. The cameras in the white room were smashed. I growled.
"Kirk! You and the guards get down there now!!!!" I yelled as Kirk ran out with guards. I looked at the cameras and opened up the secret camera in the room.
"What do you remember?" Eunice asked.

~Eunice~
"I saw Victor-" Will said until he jumped up a bit. I crossed my eyebrows. He then fell forward making me gasp and catch him. I shook him in my arms.
"Will? Will??" I asked as I looked forward seeing Kirk holding a needle gun. I saw Kirk press something in his ear.
"Do i shoot her?" He asked but then he pulled his hand away from his ear. He pulled the gun down.
"What the fuck did you do?!?" I yelled making him turn to the guards behind him and leave the room slamming the doors. I looked down at will.
"Will? Will? Come on" I said as I pushed him to sit up in front of me. He shook his head and I saw Tears running down his cheeks. I turned him around seeing the syrum not drained completely. I gasped and yanked it out before it drained in. But It spilled on the floor.
"Shit, some drained into you" I said as I ripped a piece of my shirt and took the lid off the needle. I put the piece of my shirt into the needle letting the liquid soak into the shirt. I pulled it out and slid the piece between two cushions. I turned to Will and pulled him to face me.
"Will? Are you ok? Do you feel anything?" I asked as he shook his head.
"I forgot what the hell I was gonna say" he said making me groan.

~~~

~Will~
Eunice was actually asleep but I was awake, trying to remember what the hell I was gonna say. I groaned and put a hand on my head. We've been here for I don't know 7 hours and I think is dark now but the light in this white room was dimmed a bit. Might as well go to sleep.

~~~

Doors slammed open making me jerk myself up. I looked forward seeing it was Rencie.
"Kirk says you guys are ok to go" he said a bit upset making me stand. I turned to Eunice seeing her rubbing her eyes. She looked at me and stood up.

I opened the door to our room seeing the girls stand and walk over to Eunice. I passed them and sat down on my bed.

~Eunice~
"What happened? How did you get into the White Room?" Dani asked making me growl.
"Kirk being a dumbass," I said making him grunt.
"Well it's the day you go out for scavenging" Katherin said making me sigh.
"I hope I don't get to be in a scavenging group with Kirk as leader." I said making them nod.

A few minutes later I walked out of the room with Will. We walked down the hall.
"Have you done this job before?" I asked making him shrug.
"Not so bad but I found something in a building but I don't remember what it was. It looked important but after I took it back, Kirk injected me with the memory wipe syrum. Now I don't remember a thing" he said making me cross my eyebrows.
"Do you remember where you found it?" I asked making him sigh.
"No, the building name board was broken I don't even remember how the building looked like." He said making me stop. The people who were trying out for scavenging were walking into a room.
"Come on" will said making us jog into the room.
"Alright, everyone take a few weapons only they can carry. we'll be scavenging around until sunset." Kirk said making everyone look around the racks of rifles, tables of pistols and ammo and a few other weapons around the room.
"Looks like Kirk is the only leader today" will said making me groan. I walked over to a pistol made of silver. I smiled and stuffed it in my belt. I took a few of its ammo. I rolled up my white sleeves to my elbow and tied my hair up in a high pony tail. I walked over to a wall with knifes hanging on it. I took a pack of 12. I took out a knife one by one and put them in my belt. I then pulled my shirt down and hid them. I took another silver pistol and stuffed it on my shoulder strap. I turned seeing Will look at me and toss me a walkie talkie.
"Partners?" He asked Making me nod.
"Alright, those who have what they can carry, take a hiking bag and meet up at the entrance of the school" Kirk said as me and Will walked over to the bags on the ground and took one for me and him.
We walked out onto the yard of the school. Walkers surrounded the fence once the scavengers walked around the yard.
"Alright, Tom flip the switch" Kirk said as a guard walked over to the big switch beside the door and pulled it down. A faint blaring alarm went off far down the street. Kirk shushed everyone making the walkers stop growling and turned their heads down the street. They all started to run towards the blaring alarm down the street. They weren't fast but, about a jogging pace. Kirk then gestured everyone to run as he opened the fence gates. I looked at Will making me fix my bag straps and nod. We then jogged after the crowd.

~Dani~
I was pacing back and forth in our room. Praise, Katherin Jewel and Muslim were here with me. Muslim was just in his bed sleeping while the girls were stuck worrying.
"I hope she's ok," Katherin said making me stop and look at her.
"She'll be fine, from what I seen in her, she looks tough." I said making her sigh.
"Thank god you don't get infected easily" Jewel said making Praise look at her.
"The only way to get infected is by being bitten right?" Praise said making me smile.
"Well when I was scavenging, some of us got bitten but the venom was quickly removed before it could spread throughout the body. The venom spreads pretty slow" I said but now a bad thought came into my head. What if the infection gets worse and spreads faster...