Oh shit...

(Authors Note: YAY WE MADE IT TO 50 CHAPTERS! Thank you guys for reading and voting. I'm glad you guys like this book. A little note, I may be taking a while to update now a days cause something's have come up. I've been a bit busy on a few others things and my mind is going all over that place. It's just I've been having a bit of trouble thinking straight lately. But don't worry, I'll be back to my old self soon. Just may take me a while to update, especially my other stories. Anyways, enough bout me, let's get back to the story...)

{Eunice}
A bomb? In the back of my neck?!! How?!? I stood there, with tears starting to flood my eyes. I looked down with the look of fear stuck on my face. And all I hear around me were yelling arguments.
"YOU KNEW SHE HAD A BOMB IN HER NECK AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER TELLING US!!! YOU BASTURD!" Katherin yelled making me gasp and look forward seeing her run towards Josh. In a quick gesture, I ran up toward her and stood in front of Josh and held her wrists before she could grab Josh. I looked at her seeing her crying in anger and pain.
"Stop it! Us yelling is gonna catch zombies attention you know that right?! What has gotten into all of you?" I yelled making their eyes widened. "This is pointless! This bomb could set off any minute now if we don't do something!" I yelled again seeing John glare at me.
"Of course you would know! You've had it all this time!" John yelled making Will grab John's collar.
"Would you shut up for a minute?!" Will snapped seeing Katherin rip her wrist out my grip and point at Josh behind me.
"It's his fault he didn't say anything! If he told us in the first place, John and Will wouldn't be fucking yelling at you saying you're a spy!" Katherin yelled making me stomp the ground with one foot. I looked at her.
"It's done! He told you already! I don't care if you trust me or not! If you don't trust me then-" I said making me put my hand to the back of my ear where the chip was. I took a deep breath and looked at Katherin. Worry and fear struck her face.
"What are you doing?" She asked making me touch the chip under my skin and start to pull the chip. I winced. Will pushed John letting him go and stomped towards me.
"Eunice what are you doing?!?" Will yelled until I began to pull harder hearing my skin begin to rip making me scream and fall to my knees. I kept pulling. Digging my nails into my skin to hold the chip. Just go through the pain.
"Eunice!" Will yelled until I yanked it out feeling a patch of my skin rip off the back of my neck. I screamed in pain  and dropped the chip and a patch of my skin on the ground in front of me. Blood had surrounded the chip and I felt my blood start to stream down my neck. My hand was full of blood. I was tearing up, groaning in pain. My head shook and planted both my hands on the ground.
"Oh-my god" Katherin whimpered making me take a deep breath and cover the back of my neck. Then Will walked over in front of me and stomped on the chip. I heard it shatter to pieces then lifted his foot off the chip. I looked up at him.
"Katherin, do you have an bandages?" Will asked making me look down again and keep my hand on my bleeding neck behind my ear.

{Will}
Eunice was looking down. With her hand covering over the back of her ear where she had single handily pulled the chip out herself. I could see red blood streaming down under her hand and...pink liquid too was mixing with her blood. My eyes widened. Oh no. Wait, why isn't she turning into one yet? Is she able to control it? Wait, I don't even know if she knows she has the ability. It seems like she does. Just in general she's hard to read, if she did know she had the ability to turn into a zombie, she. She would tell us. Right? I grunted. Katherin kneeled down beside her and began to wipe the blood over her neck. I could hear John growling behind me making me turn around and glare at him.
"What now?" I asked hearing him stuff his gun in his belt.
"What else, I can't trust her or josh anymore. Might as well kill them-" he muttered making me punch his gut. He pushed back and glared at me.
"Would you quit it! She already proved she's not a spy! She fucking pulled the chip out and look at her! She's fucking crying cause we were yelling at her!" I yelled making him cross his arms over his chest.
"She could be faking this you know. She's the one out of all of us who's really good at disguising herself. You may not be able to see it, or Katherin or anyone, but keep in mind, I'm still gonna keep a close eye on her, I don't care if she uses emotion against you guys, she was once an ally of Victors" John said making me roll my eyes. Emotion. She's a fucking bullet. She cries for one moment then goes back to her serious self, like nothing even happened.
"Hey, do you guys hear that?" Josh asked making me turn to him and listen. Josh ended up laughing.
"Nah it was nothing, I was just trying to break the silence." I rolled my eyes and snapped at him.
"Would you grow up Josh? Jeez I thought you were serious about this" I said making John chuckle.
"Josh? Serious? Ha, you have to be really blind to call him that"John said making me glare at John.
"Oh shut up, at least I escaped before I found out who I was working with" I said making John look away.
"Ok, stop it. We're done arguing. Can't you see Eunice is fucking hurt for gods sake. We got to find a place to stay so she can rest-" Katherin said until Eunice stood up with her neck covered in bandages. She looked at Katherin with a dull-serious face.
"No. I don't need rest. Our main mission here is to meet up with the others. Finding a place to stay is just a temporary deal." She said making me walk over to her.
"No, quit this brave act Eunice. You need rest and you know it" I said giving her a serious stare. She swung her arm across in front of her to the side and glared at me.
"Shut up! Don't tell me how to live my life! I don't care if I'm hurt! I'm not dead am I? Unless I'm dead, I'm gonna keep on fighting" she said making me pull out my gun and cock it. I didn't point it at her, I just left it beside me.
"Have it your way then, but if you fall, we have no choice but to stay safe underground in the subway until you get back on your feet" I said making her grunt. Why does she keep pushing herself? What does she need to prove? Hard-headed brat looks like she has a death wish.