Extra SC: Beach. . .

In the afternoon~
~Inside the castle~

Maria's POV
Today is really REALLY HOT! I want to go somewhere cool and refreshing. I looked at my Brother who is training with magic and wand by himself in the training room while I just laied down on the clean floor admiring him. Did you know that his wand turned into a ring with chains all over it instead of it's... Wand form but Dad (Comet) said that he upgraded the wand so that it will be used easyly. I sat properly and stare at my Bro "Hey! BroZ! (Brother Zach) Why won't you rest for awhile It's not like the end of the world" I said lazyly. He looked at me panting and grab the towel beside him "I need to train and this is for you, to protect you from..." He stopped and looked at the punching Bag. He Breath in and punched the Punching Bag without making it move... His fist just went through the Punching Bag. After a few seconds, he pull out his hand and continued his talk "Boys" He growled at the word 'Boys' and his eyes was filled with Rage and anger. Wow! He must really hate them. I got surprised by his action and giggled dreamly. I stood up and went to him. I Skipped happly and landed in front of him. He looked at me confuse as I held his cheeks with thunder marks on it making him lean towards my face. I rest my forehead to his and whispered "Thank you for protecting me~" I smiled at him. His face soften and just chuckled. I let go of his cheeks and held his hands. I interlocked them as he blush lightly. I chuckled again "Let's go. Mom called us" I said sweetly as I dragged him. He nodded.
------------------------------------------
Meanwhile~
~Living Room~

Zach's POV
Since I know that my sister likes me, I just shrugged it off. I think she loved me too much because I'll been too close to her and maybe... I'll been too overprotective towards her. She is just so... Fragile. Now, Maria is dragging me to our large living room. She kicked the door open as we saw something that we shouldn't have saw. We stopped and I quickly Covered maria's Eyes as I stare at them that My Dad is Kissing Mom on the lips while Hugging her. They stopped and they both blushed at us... except that maria can't see "Busted" Dad said nervously as mom just laughed at him. I think I lost... My thing. I almost fainted but I can't! If I do that, I will never call myself strong! I sighed "Okay... My Dear parents. Let me say that we will never speak of this... Ever again" They both nodded and went to their ways. I looked at maria, who is trying to escape from my hand. I let go "What Happend!" She yelled at me "Your not ready to know" I replied coldly. She pouted at me stomping her way to the couch "At least your mind is okay because my mind just broke!" I yelled at her but she is already far away from me. I sighed and mumbled "Your too young to know" I walked to my seat which was a beside maria and sat down. She is still angry at me *Sigh* "So kids. Me and your Mom decide that we should go to the beach! EARTH BEACH!" Dad yelled while mom smiled at us then nodded. My sister and I exchanged look at each other and smiled "Yes!" Maria yelled. I just chuckled "So when are we going?" I asked. Both of my parents grin at each other "Today!" They said in unsion. I replied without processing the word they just said... wait... "Oh today... *Realized* WAIT! TODAY! But I'm not ready! I must pack my stuff and and and" I panicked. Again! I'm having a Overload inside my brain. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I calm down. It was maria "Hey... It's okay. Mom packed it for us since Dad can't do it because it was a mess" My sister smiled "Hey! At least I tried" Dad Yelled and Crossed his arms as Mom just pat his hair "Then how did you know?" I asked curiously. She frozed and chuckled "When the time you where having the 'Overloading' stuff in your Big brain" I nodded in relief "Okay! Since were all Okay! Let's Go to the Beach!" Dad yelled jumping. He opened a portal and We went in.
----------------------------------------
~Beach~

Maria's POV
Once we entered the portal. The first one I saw is the Beautiful view of The Beach "*Squeal* We are here!" I said excitedly. I looked at my BroZ, he was in High Guard for boys. *Sigh* "Bro! Don't Worry! Just chill... It's the beach just relax, okay" He nodded as He held my hands "It's better to do this so that you won't get lost" He said. I smiled widely and nodded my parents just lead the way and spotted a space. It was near to... "Uncle Jack and Aunt Oskaterine!" I ran to them dragging BroZ. Uncle Jack and Aunt Oskaterine Hugged me but still I haven't released my brother's hand. We stopped hugging as my parents call them "Jack! It's been years since I last saw you!" Dad hugged Uncle Jack and patted him at the back while mom just went off talking to Aunt Oskaterine. My mom looked at us "Now kids. You can go swim now and take James with you" James just Wave cooly at us. My Brother gave James a Death glare... more like 'STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!' Glare. James frozed and nodded at him while BroZ smirked. I rolled my eyes and dragged him away from James "Come now james let's swim with my Bro but 'no fighting'" I said while looking at Zach with the 'No fighting' word at him. He shrugged then nodded.
---------------------------------------
few hours later~
~Lost beach area~

"No no no no no no No! I'm lost!" I whispered to myself while I walked around in circles.
------------------------------------------
(Flashback by Maria)

I was playing with james on the water while My BrotherZ went to buy ice cream for me "Stay and Don't wonder off. Okay?" He said looking at my soul directly. I nodded then he looked at James "Watch my sister James... Even though I don't trust you" Zach said while walking off. James nodded and smile at me "You heard him maria. I must look after you" He said cooly. I looked at him and punched him on the arm lightly "I don't need a you! I'm 16 and I'm responsible for my own actions" James chuckled and nodded. After a few minutes has passed, James got tired of the water so he just wanted to rest on his place "Hey, Marci. I'm tired so I'm just gonna rest on my place. Do you wanna come?" He said. I shaked my head for a 'no' "You go on. I'm gonna play!" I said happly "Okay... just go to my place if you wanted to rest" I nodded as James went off to his place.
------------------------------------------
few mintues later~

While I was playing on the water. I spotted a woman dropped her wallet. I couldn't ignore it so I went to the place where the wallet was dropped then After that, I went to look to the woman. Luckly, I was able to catch up and I gave her wallet. She thank me a lot and leaved. I smiled for my little heroic actions and turn my back. I looked around and realized that I don't know where I was. The place was unfamiliar.... Oh, No... "I think I'm lost..."

(End of Flashback by Maria)
------------------------------------------
"Nope! I'M TOTALLY LOST!" I sighed as I facepalm myself... "Hey, missy you lost?" I heard an unknown yet scary voice. I looked at the man and his group. This guy was kinda older like my Bro but ugly and his men were like staring at me... no, my body? *Shiver* They have their face in a scary mode. I didn't reply but I only tremble in fear. I tried to run but I tripped and fell on my knees, it was hit by a small sharp shell, making my knees bleed "I think that's a Yes! *Maniac laugh* Don't worry... *Grin* We will look after you~" The man laughed as he launch his self towards me with his Hungry Pervert eyes as I closed my eyes shut, waiting for the worst touch....

But nothing happend. I only heard gasp and one man in pain. I opened my eyes to see... "Zach!" He was in front of me with his hands turn into knuckles. His eyes were very cold and sharp. His loving eyes was gone and was being replaced by Anger. The man who launch his self at me was now on the sand gripping his stomach "Leave her alone... or 'else'" BroZ said coldly. The man on the sand nodded in pain and stand up painfully "Let's get out of here!" The Pervert yelled making his teamates panicked. They left! Wow! My Bro is so powerful! My BroZ looked at me... with the same look. I looked down in guilt. I am in deep trouble. He walk  towards me and looked down at my ingured knee. He kneeled down on the sand. I looked at him confused "Climb on my back" He said, still angry. I nodded and went to his back. He lift me up, giving me a piggyback ride. As he started to walk. It was silent and long... "BroZ... Are you mad at me?" I asked softly and gentle. He reply after for a few seconds.

"No... I'm mad at-"

"Please don't be mad at James! I was the one who wonder off!"

". . ."

"BroZ?"

His grip tighten on my leg but it didn't hurt. I looked at him and he was disappointed "I'm mad at myself... For taking my eyes off you. I hated to see you around boys hurting you. I just don't want to see you get hurt by my own kind (boys). As your older brother... I have fail to protect you from danger" His voice cracked. I quickly hugged him from his behind "I'm sorry. You did protect me... You didn't fail" I whispered. He was silent "I love you BroZ, Nothing weird" He was still silent. My heart ach and was about to cry until he answered back "I love you too..." I feel Happiness rush to me as I hugged him again on the back, feeling his brotherly warm while he carried me comfortly. I sense that his eyes soften and he smiled a bit. I smiled back and closed my eyes to rest.