Chapter 31:A History about Us

Continue of Story~
"Look what we have here? May I ask your name" River said it in a kind way but still It doesn't comes out "River... This is my daughter. Marci Diaz, she is only 5 years old" I looked at my lovely daughter and Make her introduce herself. Marci comes out and run towards Mom, who is still talking to moon "Your daughter looks like Angei... Beautiful as ever. She has your mole, Raphael"  River said. *Chuckled* We both went to the girls "Oh... Angei~ She looks like you~" Moon looked at marci while She giggled. Angei touch marci "Come now marci. This lady here is my friend. She is kind and beautiful like you" Marci's shyness disappear and finally went to the front of Us "Hi... I-I am Marci Diaz" Both Parents Feel the cuteness spreading from the air. They sense GREAT CUTENESS FROM HER. Marci pointed out a small person sitting on the grass, not so far away from her "Hey, What's that Mommy?" Marci asked. She spotted a yellow thing from the field. All of them look to where marci has pointed "Oh, That... He is Comet Dragonfly, my son" Moon said as she pat the head of marci "Go talk to him... He is kinda lonely" Angei said. Marci nodded and when to him.
-----------------------------------------
"Hello..." Marci said while she wave at comet. Comet only stared at marci "Ummmm... can you talk?" Marci asked again... She was starting to sweat and to lose her confidence. She look down in embarrassed. She can't hold it anymore.. she was about to go until comet finally said something "Your marci?..." Marci look at him who is smiling and nodded at comet "Your very pretty..." Comet said while He stood up and reach his hands "Will you play with me?" Comet asked. Marci smiled back and held his hands "Okay" Comet laughed while He run towards into the woods. Marci was being drag by comet until they stop as they see a large tree. Comet let go of her hand "Starting today... This big tree will be our secret hiding spot, Our play house" Marci nodded then they started to play.
----------------------------------------
2 years later~
~Park/ Forest~

Comet and Marci grow up together and ended up being bestestfriend. They are both 7 years old except Comet is  month's older than Marci. They are at their hiding spot which is at the forest from the park. They were playing until one hit it's head (Comet) While the other keeps on scholding him. Comet fainted and Marci only waited for him to wake up. Moon has been looking for them and finally found comet and marci. Moon carried comet, who is sleeping while marci on Moon's other hand. Both parents talk about business "Angei, Raphael. Something happened on mewni and We have to go there and lived there forever though we are the rulers. So we have to moved out" Moon explain while River put comet in the carriage and packed their things. The Diaz's felt terrible and agreed "Someday we will meet until mewni is safe once again... It nice meeting you" Moon said as she hugged Angei "Visit anytime, Okay" Angei said while River and I shaked hands "Thank you for teaching my daughter on how to Defend and to attack. Boys this day are starting to bully her" I said. River replied too "AND thank you for letting my son know on how to respect Girls *Chuckled*... at my kingdom. There is no one but himself to play with. He may have a friend but he is so far away and he needs to travel through dimension which I don't allow him to do" We both Laugh and Bear hugged each other. Both parents said their goodbyes but marci hasn't "Mommy... Where are they going?" Marci asked as she held her mother's hand "They have to save their kingdom from the evil people" Angei said. I join in "The Dragonfly family are hero's, Marci" Marci smiled and held my Hand "Dad, If they are hero's... Then So as comet?" I nodded then We all went inside the house.
----------------------------------------
5 years later~

???POV
Marci is already 12 and she is starting to wear something else. She now wears a grey- shirt, Black shorts and Red hoddie. Marci's parents Still stay in contact with the Dragonfly's while Marci forgot total about them. The Diaz's Family were invited from a party of Moon. Marci's mother asked her "Marci... Do you want to go with us"  Marci replied while she finish her homework "No, Mom. I'm just gonna stay here" Angei got sad "Okay... Then we will be back fast, okay..." Marci Nodded. Few minutes has passed and Marci was already done of her homework. She went down stairs until she heard her parents voice "Let's go... We might be late" Raphael said while he held Angei's hand. Marci got curious and followed them while she was following she saw a carriage on the streets. Marci didn't hesitate to go inside the carriage then she hide.
---------------------------------------
~Mewni Castle~