Chapter 22:MALL!

Marci's Dream~
~I was in the hospital. Surrounded by Adults and different types of docters. One docter said "Mr and Mrs Diaz your daughter is fine but your daughter lost one specific memory 'A specific Person'. Base on our result of your daugther... This kind of person is literally has been erased in her mind... All of IT. It is like she never met HIM before, Boom! Erased! FORGOTTEN~... " My mama was crying and Papa was conforting her. Papa replied "We Understand, though His parents and I agreed to never speak of this again... like we are complete stangers but I am so worried about the boy. His parents told me on the phone that He got depressed and almost killed himself. That's all I can share"....~
-------------------------------------
8:35 in the morning~

I woke up and saw someone sitting down on my stomach. After I clear my vision, It was just Comet and I'm sure his here to annoy me AGAIN. I saw him giggle then poked my nose "Marci~ Wake up!  Today is the day! We go shopping! Oh, Yeah!" *groans* Why me... WHY ME! I shove comet off of my stomach. He falls and bump his on the ground, I stand up quickly then take a look if his okay "Comet, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" He laugh then sat in an indian sitting. He grip his chest located to his heart and breath heavily. I got worried and moved down to sat along with him. I rub his back and talk to him. Something odd is happening to comet. I asked him "Are you okay?" He answered and release his hand from his heart then moved his bangs upward "Yeah, I'm fine *laugh*" I sighed. I notice that he still have that scar so it's time to ask him "Comet, What happen to your forhead? There's a scare on it" He look up to his forehead and remove his hands from his bangs. He then rubbed his neck
"It's okay to tell you but it's kinda long... a very long story" I got interested then I grab a pillow "I am all ears, comet" He nodded then proceeds to his story "When I was still young, I wasn-'t originally born from mewni... Mom told me when I was still 13 years old. She said that I was born from... Earth" *Shock* What!? So comet's been here before. Well, that's weird. I asked him before he continues "So did your mother told you what place you where born?" He shake his head for a no "I tried to ask her but she always stays silent... let's continue. There I lived on Earth for a few years before we transfer on my mother's place, which is mewni. On earth I got a friend, it's a girl but I don't remember her face or even about her. She was my bestfriend on earth... No offense Marci~" He waved his hands in the air. I only smirked then listen to his story again "We were playing on our secret hinding spot so our parents won't ruin our play date" I grin at comet "Eeeee~ you like her, don't you" He blushed then looked away "Yeah...*blush*  I like her but I'm not sure if my feeling for her are still there... GOING BACK! We were playing then I got hit by a branch... End of story" I burst into a laugh then slowly it fades away "I'm sorry comet, I was expecting very big like you battle for your friend, you jump into a waterfall to save your girl or maybe you got hit by a truck but in the end, I ended up hearing you got hit by BRANCH *Chuckled*" Comet blush then stood up and pulled me up "Oh, Enough of my story. Let's go to the mall!" I gave him a tumps up then push him to get out "Go change, We are going to the mall" I said then closed my door. I changed my clothes and went to down stairs. I saw mama and papa already eating their breakfast. I told them that Comet and I will go to the mall "Sure, Miha. Go on to your date" I blush then yelled at mom "Mom, Comet is not my date! We're just going to the mall to get some fancy clothes for our school prom and Were just friends. There's No romance in between us" I saw my mama change expression. A grin to a frown after she look behind my back. I hope that's not what I expect. I slowly look back and... it's him "Comet... I-" "Mrs, Diaz. Me and marci do not have any romance towards to each other" Comet cut me off then put his arms over my shoulder and continued his words "Besides, Were not just friends but Bestfriends" He smiled then pulled me outside the door "Bye! Mrs. and Mr. Diaz!" We keep on running and comet still have my hands on his. The mall is not that far so we were already there in a few minutes.
-------------------------------------
~Inside the mall~

"Whao!... Look marci! They have some weird stuff in here!" I chuckled then continued to walk. There's a lot of people inside the mall so I hold comet's hand. He got suprised at first but then understood. He knows that he will eventually gets lost even If I keep an eye on him and just to be sure that He won't run off. We went around the mall buying some stuff and also some snacks. We played in the arcade then went to watch a movie from the cinema. Finally we went to a ladies shop and comet didn't care that his in a girly place, his just keep on holding my hands. We were greeted by a beautiful lady "Hello! May I help both of you, Sweet love birds" We blush but comet didn't let go of my hands but only smiled at her. He spoke "Oh, No. I think you misunderstood us. Were just friends, she only holds my hand so that I wouldn't be lost in this big mall. I'm actually new here, Ms..." Comet look at her I.D then back at her "Ms, Katerine~" Comet give her the finishing touch, which is his confident big smile. I look at the Beautiful lady and she was BLUSHING!? WHAT! She played her hair then Showed the way of the dressing room "Oh, O-okay *giggle* This way of the dressing room, Handsome" Comet replied again "Oh, It's not me. It's my bestfriend whose gonna need a dress, I'm just gonna wait for her" She nodded then showed me the way, I let go of his hand but comet pull it back. I look at him "Be back quick. I don't want to stay alone that long" I nodded then told him to wait there on the chairs. Ms, Katerine led the way then said that I should choose this dresses here. She also said that She will be back to see if I already choosen one.
--------------------------------------
Few minutes later~

While I was in the dressing room. I had already choosen my dress for prom. Ms, katerine didn't go back to me so I paied for my dress then went back to the dressing room for my hoodie. I was about to get out of the dressing room until I heard her voice "Comet, Do you like that girl, the mexican one that your holding before?" she asked. I didn't move nor breath. *blush* I was waiting for comet's answer. My heart beats slowly and awaiting for the moment "Yes, I do like her..." *blush*..... My heart beats fast. My emotions rush into my head... Comet likes me? I don't know what to say... "But... I know that she won't like me back because she already have a boyfriend. I don't what my feeling to get in the way of her happiness. She's far more important than Myself" I blushed. I was confuse of my feelings for Jack. I am having second thoughts. Ms, Katerine replied back "Oh... but if you gotten over her. I will be there for you for accompany. Here's my number" *Smirked* you better stay away from comet or you'll never see the daylight again. I kinda started to hate her. Wait... hate her? That's not right... I'M I JEALOUS! She moved a little closer to comet and comet was kinda backs off but he was cornered. She's gonna kiss him! My mind was already heating up and my blood was boiling. I went out then interrupting them. I pulled comet's wrist then went out of the shop. Comet who looks suprised and confused tried to talk to me but I keep on ignoring him. I then let go of his hand then walk away from him fast but then I hit my foot near the stairway and almost fall. Comet has grabbed my wrist then pulled me close to him "*sigh* that was close... are you okay?" I replied at him hurt and in pain "No... and I think... *Awww* I can't walk. My ankle has been twist. I think we must stay here for a while" Comet look at the time and it was already starting to get late. He turned around, not facing at me and kneeled then said "Marci, I will carry you on my back..." What!? I waved my hands in the air then blush a lot "But... Ummmm. I'm kinda heavy" He smirked then replied "Marci, I carried you once but in a bridal way and your not heavy... so come on, it won't be that hard. Though I want to go home fast to feed midnight" I nodded then went to his back. He was giving me a piggyback ride. We went out of the mall but a lot of people keep on looking at us and some say that we were so sweet, lovely perfect couples and they will make a perfect FAMILY. It was so embarrassing! We were almost at home. I took a glimps of comet but then he looked up. I quickly avoided his gaze. I can sense that he smirked at me. We were having a moment... a sweet one. I can feel his heat rising up and I also saw his loving side... he really cares for me. For a while, I kinda was slipping but since he notice that, he quickly fixed my position then he made it easy to sit on. Whao, his very observant. We both are silent but not awkward... I find it very romantic... I AM having second thoughts of Jack... Oh, No.
-------------------------------------
~Diaz's home~

We have arrived home and COMET still carries me into my room then to my bed. My parents are already asleep. I said to him "Thank you comet for everything" I sat down then laied down into my bed. I don't want to change into my jammies. I'M so tired to change. Comet walk towards my bed then kiss on my cheeks "No problem marci... Goodnight" *blush* He went out of my room leaving me speechless. I covered myself of my bedsheet....*sniff* *sniff* *blush* WHY IS THE BEDSHEET SMELLS LIKE COMET! *Fake sob* Oh.... myyyy... Gosshhhh. I Might not sleep peacefully today... Curse you comet~