A/N

A/N: The Last Note

Hello. It's me, your weird author! If your reading this then I guess that you have finished the story. If you did finished the whole story then... Thank you! For reading my book.

If it's lame so It's fine, I'm still a beginner anyway. I'm just gonna improve everyday, If I only have time.

If It's Kinda Good, I thank you for that and I will make sure to still improve myself and other stuff.

So... ummmmm. Did you... solve my mystery even though it has been reviled in the end but Yeah... It's obvious but I tried though...

I also have an another Book Name '(My Unusual Cat *Starco story*)' It's about a familiar spirit stuff. . . BUT if you want to know about the story then I guess you read it... Not yet because I haven't yet published the story. So... that's it.

Another Reminder is that There are at least 5 Extras Sc (Extra Special Chapters) I made some chapters because... B-because... Ummmmm... You know... Ummmmm *Sigh* I don't actually have a reason *Awkward laugh* AND! Some stories of Extra SC are some times short or long. It is base on the mini story But just saying that I made this extra Chapters for fun and nothing else. So... yeah.

Oh, wait! Did you guys... Or Readers noticed that they keep on singing like it's a Musical Story and Hey! Did you also notice that most the Characters are crying. I mean... they are emotional. Right? . . . MOVING ON!

Did you know that applejuice people drinks an another applejuice guy and while the other drinks the other guy while th- OH, I'M SORRY! My weirdness is spreading throughout the Author note. I should go or else I might effect my weirdness to you.

This is my Last Goodbye to you all and I just wanted you all to know that even though my book is lame, I thank you... YOU for reading my book and enduring the cheesy, weird and mess up book so THANK YOU!

- Your weird author
Applejuice~

  ~Applejuice author is out~