Chapter 6:Who's that under the mask?

Comet's POV
I fell my mask being lift up by someone and it seems that it keeps staring at me for a few seconds because of that I felt my goosebumps rose up so I slowly opened my eyes to see who is there. I saw this brown haired person but I wasn't able to scan it because THIS PERSON JUST SLAMMED MY MASK INTO MY FACE! which it hits right into MY NOSE and I got up to touch my nose from the inside of my mask and rub it. "EXCUSE ME!? Why did you do that! you Crazy weird man-" I didn't finish my sentence because that I've been shouting underneath my mask at a GIRL which I do not expect and I was expecting a BOY not a girl! Whaaao this is embarassing "Oh, I'm sorry for my rudeness miss ummm....".

Marci's POV
I got scared because he shouted out of nowhere, (well PERHAPS I did made him mad by slamming his mask into his face, I felt bad for myself) until he stopped for a few seconds staring at me and HE APOLOGIZED. He ask my name so I replied him with confusion and a guilt on my FACE "I'm Marci Diaz and I'm very SORRY for slamming your mask into your face, Once again I deeply APOLOGIES!" I bowed at him showing my sincereity and his actions seems to be panicking "Oh please, rise up your head. There is nothing that you did wrong and it's suppose to be me who is gonna apologies to you! As a prince it's rude to shout at a royal princess" Did he just said that I'm a PRINCESS? I whispered at my thoughts "Nonononono, I'm not a princess and are you from another country? because here we don't address other people as princess or even prince" I replied at him with lots and lots of confusion "What's a country" He replied but this time I think his dumb, he dosen't even know what's a country. Come on! Even an elementary kid could answer that I'm so triggered! "Okay...  A country is like where you lived at and where different culture are held on".

Comet's POV
"Ohhhhhh!!! you could have said that to me! BUT... in a simple way. We call it as a dimension Not a country and by the way I lived at mewni" I look at her and smiled "WHAT!!! There's NO such thing as mewni and a dimension, not even the smartest genius can't discover a dimension" She looks mad... "Okay, if you say so" I replied and I think she is scary when It comes with science stuff. "So Marci right? What Brings you here? A lady shoudn't wonder off on her on the woods, it's not safe for a GIRL"

Marci's POV
"What I'm I here for?"
Am I forgetting something important? ahhhhhhh... Oh yeah! I should ask him perhaps he knows "You Dude, Did you find any person who is a guy named ummm..." What was it again? Oh wait never mind "Comet Dragonfly?" I change our topic before then I ask the name of the one I've been looking for and he looks shock because he didn't move a single muscle like he just saw a ghost passed by right in front of him "Hello? Earth to you?" Is he spacing out? or his soul just left a minute ago? "Hey! Answer me don't space out on me, it's creepy okay?" I said while I am shaking him back and fort without any warnings and got him back. He open his mask a little bit, you can see his lips opened and words came out saying "Your looking for me?" I stared at him for awhile and I just realized that his face from before the time he was still sleeping it resembles his father. "A-ahhh... y-your comet?" I ask him while I stutter "Your handsome than I thought" I whisper the last sentence hoping that he didn't heard it and I look away from his face so that he won't see ME BLUSHING SO HARD LIKE LOOK AT ME I LOOK LIKE A TOMATO THAT ABOUT TO BLOW UP!!!

Comet's POV
"Marci did you say something, I didn't catch up at the last sentence clearly" I ask her because it's really hard to hear when your underneath in your mask as she turn her head looking down at the grass not at me, I notice that her face is kinda... red. "Marci are you okay you seem to be redish, do you have a fever?" I ask her again trying to look at her, but now I'm concern that she did not even reply to my question. "OKAY, that's IT marci if you don't answer me then I have to discover for myself" I walk towards her and In a split of a second SHE RUNS OFF!!! "Ohhh, Marci now we're playing tag aren't we,~hah" I said as I roll my eyes playfully "Just letting you know that..." I pose myself ready to run off like cheetah targeting my prey then "I'm good at this game".

Marci's POV
HOW DID I GET MYSELF INTO THIS MESS!!! I ran and ran until I look back If he was following me and THERE he is running at me his glare on his mask is scaring me!! "Ehhh!!! I'm gonna die for sure!!!" I let out a little scream because of his mask is a mask of revenge or maybe HIS HUNGRY FOR FLESH!! The next thing I know is that I trip off on a rock and comet clash his body into mine making us both fall into a grassy hill that sent us rolling like rocks then safely land on the grassy area "Ouch!" I hit my on the ground but luckly it didn't damage that much on my head, I tried to stand up then I stop. My body is closer to him and his position is knee and eldows on the ground like his been trying to protect me off something dangerous "Comet! Are you crazy! You might kill us bot-" I was about to finish my sentence, when I notice that his mask is gone and also that HE was ABOVE ME and HIS FACE is SUPER close at MY face. I mean 1 inch apart EVEN his nose touches to MY NOSE. I thought that he would do the thing like you know grown up do ki-kis-ss but instead he leans his forehead into mine then measures my tempreture while closing his eyes for a few mintues. I thought that I lost my soul at that time yet my body was sitting still. He backs up, sat properly and he look at me then worry words came out from him "Marci, I guess your fine. I'm was over thinking it and by the way..." as the sun was setting down, the light glimmers through comet's face while my eyes widen yet he smiled "Your IT" I got the feeling that we will DEFINITELY get along, too well.