Chapter 24:Jonnathan!

In The morning 6:30~

The school ended a week ago but comet and marci have been so distance to each other. Ever since Jack became marci's boyfriend, Comet has giving them more SPACE and TIME for each other AGAIN.
--------------------------------------
Marci's POV
Comet has been so distant between Me and Jack ever since school prom ended... I wonder what happen to him? I don't really like this type of comet, I need to talk to him right now. I went to comet's room and knock but yet again he didn't answer. I let myself in then saw comet on the floor with no shirt. I directly went to him, ignoring his BEAUTIFUL BODY!..... Nononono, Calm down marci. Comet is unconcious "Comet.... Comet! Wake Up!" I shake him harder but nothing happend "Comet! I'm making your favorite COOKIES!" "...." Oh really, No respond. *shock* This is very dangerous, comet NEVER IGNORE WHEN IT COMES TO MY COOKIES! "COMET, COMET! COME ON THIS IS NOT FUNNY! WAKE UP!" The window slammed open. A hand was out then I stance myself in karate pose until a guy went in. IT was Jonnathan coming In "Uhhhhhh..." He look at comet who is shirtless on the floor and me on the side holding his t-shirt. I look at comet again and tried to understand the situation. I then Finally understood, I blush and wave my hands in the air "I'll just ummmm, Gonna Go back. To give you some privacy... Both of you.... Ummmmm... Don't go overboard marci..." Jonnathan said. He was about to leave until I yelled at him "Jonnathan! Wait! I can explain! It's not what you think of!" He stop and looks unsure but he gave in then went down to the window. I approach to Jonnathan then EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THAT HAD HAPPEND.
-------------------------------------
Few minutes later~

"Oh! I get it now. Did you try the word 'cookies' I bet he can't resist that" I acted like I was in defeat then told him "I tried and I don't know what to do next" Jonnathan was shock and his face was in fear as he grab both on my arms "*shock* What! MY BRO DIDN'T BOUGHT IT. Then this calls for an emergency 'word' waking" I looked at him while he 'pose' an heroic pose "Whaaaaaaat... I don't get it" He rolled his eyes then sat beside comet in an indian sitting "Okay, let's do this" Wow, Jonnathan looks..... serious. He said an advance advice at me "Before I said the 'word'. Do. Not. React! Or any action like slapping on my face. Promise?~" I replied crossing my arms "Well, If that 'word' comes out of your mouth then I can't promise" He rolled his eyes AGAIN! His such a girl "Okay, I can consider that" He take a deep breath then exhaled "Hey! Comet! Marci said to me that She LIKES you.... No wait, She said She LOVES you!" I BLUSHED At That Word the word 'love'. Wait... that's a sentence! I looked at comet who is moving a little bit but didn't woke up "That's weird, comet usually wake up quickly by that white lie" That strikes me in the heart so BAD! SO what his trying to say is that I don't like comet?... Wait... Uhhhh! I'm having this feeling again! So annoying!  But I do kinda like comet after that he all had done like that day he overdecorated on my birthday designs and even sang a song for me, He had saved Jack by putting his life first. He had saved me from the cliff falling on his mewberty effect by putting me on top so that I wouldn't get hit on the ground... I don't know anymore. So many things that I can't solve always rush through my head. I was being cut off by the voice of Jonnathan "Marci, Do you like anyone that comet knows?" Uhhhh? He knows that Jack likes me "Yeah, My boyfriend, Jack. He was my first crush before but comet has been trainning me to talk to him and it work. We eventually dated on the years of comet been hospitalized" Jonnathan added "Then what HAPPEND to you and Jack at prom night at that time? Or in short what did you BOTH do on prom night?" I replied back with a blush on my face... Just remembering his soft lips, made me blow up like a volcano "Jack and I were just dancing normaly until some students started to make out.... So-" Jonnathan finished my sentence "You both kissed too..." I was about to laugh but he continued "Was comet there to see you both kissed?..." I space out then try to remember what happend... I was sure that someone was looking at us but then eventually leaves. I don't think it was comet because I ask tomara, if comet leaved you behind to wonder off somewhere but she said no "I'm not sure but I can sense that someone was watching us" After I said that all. Jonnathan was in a pain look and in disappointed "Wow.... that's gonna hurt a lot" What!? What do you mean hurt? Man! I don't understand GUYS! "Okay marci, I think of a plan and I'm sure that this gonna work" Oh no... I have a bad feeling about this... wait, did he just changed our topic or was it just my imagination? "Tell comet that you LOVE him... FOREVER!... don't add the forever because it's stupid. we all die eventually So Tell him FROM. YOUR. OWN. VOICE!" My heart rush fast, My face was heating up and I want to slap Jonnathan but I can't. His JUST LOOK too serious and It's really rare too see him being all serious "*large sigh* I guess I have to do this for him" I moved forward then nooded at Jonnathan, who nodded back. Okay, Let's do this! I'M ALL FIRED UP! "Ummmm, comet. I Want tell you that I-I- l-love you..." I waited for a respond then comet opend his eyes. "Marci.... *sigh* *chuckled* Jonnathan used you..." I space out then stare at Jonnathan. His phone was recording all that had happend! Jonnathan said after he film us "Then.... Cut, okay! I might send this to the internet. Thank you for your cooperation~" Comet stands up quickly and ran towards to him. He whispered some words to Jonnathan. Comet then patted at Jonnathan "...That's okay but please Don't" Comet said to Jonnathan who was annoyed but He then only smiled "Okay man, But don't push yourself too hard" He nodded at Jonnathan Then Jonnathan ran outside of the window "Laters, Dudes!"
After Jonnathan was gone. I went to comet "I'm gonna... go back to my room... to text Jack to plan our own summer break so" Comet faced me with a big grin on his face "Eeeeeeeeeee~ Marci and Jack sitting on the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G~" I blush so hard then punch Comet in the arm. He chuckled "Hehehehehe... Ummmmm... Marci? I'm gonna visit my parents staring tomorrow so I'll be gone in 3 weeks" After I heard that news, My smiled has faded "Comet, you be gone in THREE weeks!? Then... Comet, Can I go with you? I never been in your place" Comet look rather shock than being suprised and all happy "Marci, What about your plans with Jack on your summer break?" At first I felt guilt inside me but then decided "Jack and I can spend the whole summer next year. I will have this chance to spend time with you this summer. You will never know that your parents might take you home forever then you force you become the future king. I just wanted to spend time with you more because I-I just realized that I've been spending too much time with Jack as my boyfriend" I see comet rubbing his left arm then walk towards me "Marci, you sure? I don't want to ruin your relationship with Jack just because of ME. He might misunderstand the idea of yours" I agreed to his idea and then found a solution "Don't move, comet. I'm gonna text Jack and by the way... Jack is a very understanding person. He'll never think of me as a Bad person and a two timer *text* *text* and send...*Message received*... Jack said 'It's okay!' because he also have sudden plans from his family so that means I'll be spending summer break with you in your place" Comet suprised me with a warm hug and this time his hug is super HOT! "*blush* Ummmm... Comet, don't want to disturb you but your not wearing any shirt" Comet completely froze at first then Back away quickly with his hands on his face and the feeling of embarrassment "I'm sorry! Please get out of my room"

Comet's POV
Marci went out of my room. I went near to my bed then collapsed on it. I covered my face using my arm then tried to remember Everything that had happend...
-------------------------------------
(Flashback base on Comet's memory/ story)

I was talking to my father and he said that I will spend summer break on mewni. I agreed and excused myself for me to shower after I was out of the shower then I wore my short pants. While I was walking towards my closet. I accidently step on midnight's tail... again. I step and fell then hit my head on the ground... that's why. I was shirtless and I was unconcious on the ground. As few hours? Or minutes? Has passed. I had a blurry vision of Jonnathan and Marci... They were talking about something but I didn't understand because of my Dizzyness in my head. Then black out again. I woke up by the voice of marci... she said the word 'I love you'... then I woke up in timing. I know Jonnathan suggest that, It's so obvious. After we spoke some few words, I went to Jonnathan then whispered to him "You saw me on prom night... watching them both kiss. Didn't you? So you decide to make up the 'word waking' so that marci will say it but that dosen't help me... Don't worry Jonnathan... I don't even have a chance with her" Jonnathan replied back guilty "I just wanted you to feel better, comet. You've been through pain long enough, that's what I observe... " I patted at Jonnathan then said it clearly to make marci hear this "I am already in pain.... That's okay but please Don't" He then nodded at me.

(End of Flashback)
-------------------------------------
I look at my cat "Sorry, midnight" Midnight nodded then went off to somewhere. I held my chest located to my heart and took a deep breath "Tomara's spell is kinda working. AT that time when marci is close to me, I feel love but on the same time hard Pain. That was located to my heart... it's like someone held your heart and it tried to squeez it so Everytime I'm close with marci and feel heartthrob from her I then feel hard pain on my heart. Is this suppose to work like this?... I still feel love from marci... Maybe it will work after some painful stuff" It's summer but Everything should be starting be  painful. *Smirk* Stupid emotions...