Chapter 14:It's very painful

continue of Marci's POV~
I couldn't believed what just happened. It was too fast for me too follow... then I widen my eyes to see "COMET!" Comet was using his wand which it transforms into a light green sword/laser sword and It was defending Jack! The Swords end was on the left hand of comet's to enable to block the another sword with full defence "YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH MY BESTFRIEND!!!" Comet yelled. As he pushed back the monster then he added it up with a front kick on the stomach of the monster. He pulled Jack's wrist towards  me (which is I'm on top on the hill) "Comet! It's great to see you again!" I tried to hug him but he left and turn around facing at them "Sorry, Marci but the hugs can wait" I never seen him so serious about this, Not on a thousand of years! *shock* WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE REAL COMET! He run towards to the Bear with... horns? Monster? then He started to slashed, kick and punch 'IT'. I can't tell if it's a Girl? Or a Boy?... After that JACK HAS RUN OFF TO COMET WHO WAS STILL FIGHTING THEM "Jack! wait! you can't go there. It's dangerous! You might get hurt! Jack!" I yelled. He shouted back at me "I must help him! I'll use my skate board as a weapon! I'll be back! Don't worry!" He said also yelling back. I yelled at him again "Hey! Jack, I am starting to worry!... and PANICKING! COME BACK!" He stopped and looked at me "Just stay there! It is for your own safety!" He yelled. Hey! That's my job. He then continued to run towards comet. I can't help but to think a way to help for both of them... Wait, I know KARATE! "Then I'll help you both! I'm coming" I ran towards to both of them but comet has stop me half way of the hill "Marci, stay back! Let a man do this job!" As he slashed the another monster and roundhouse the... Chicken? WWWHHAAATTT?! "No! I will help you! I know how to defend myself, I know karate!" He look at me, then back kick the crab monster at his behind "Even though you know karate but your still a GIRL!" He yelled at the last part. Which it has offended me and I can't find anymore reason to fight with him "But, but" He stop then look at me again. This time he was pleading me from getting hurt "Just let me do this for you, Marci" Those words has strike me into my heart. He was willing to fight for me "*sigh* Okay comet, Then Do this for me!" Kick those monsters butts, comet! Blast them! GO! GO, GO!

Comet's POV

Oh My Corn Sake! I was able to get it in time and saved Jack. Well at least they won't be hurt again "HEY, COMET WATCH OUT!" A monster tried to Punch me from behind but Jack hit it with his skate board hard. The monster fell down "JACK! what are you doing here! I just got you away from danger. Marci will be worried if you'll get hurt!" We lean each others back in an opposite side/ side to side like to watch the others back. *Shock* Ludo! His on top on the monster, eating... popcorn? Corn... "Get Them, You fools! Get the WAND!" He yelled as he eat more popcorn. The monsters got inspired and run towards us at full force. I shove Jack towards my back as I stance myself then wave my wand/ sword "WARNICORN STAMPED!" I yelled, casting my spell. The monsters were run over by my warnicorns. Some has survived so I punch and kick the survivors while Jack used his skate board to hit them on their faces. I notice that we moved in sync, We battled for hours and hours. After a long battle, I accidently slipped one monster out of my hands. I looked around to find it then I saw the monster slowly move towards to Jack. It tried to stab Jack with it's sharp dagger at the back but I pushed Jack as I stab It with my sword through the monsters stomach, it went through! I chuckled for victory for saving him but felt warm liquid at the same time. I looked down and It was my blood, It was coming out of my skin then through my shirt. I looked at the sword that had stab me then to the monster. He was smiling AND laughing "My... mission... Is done" ... Wait. I spit out some blood and trembled. My body's tempreture is dropping. I feel... cold "COMET!!!" I heard someone shouted my name on the top of it's lungs and run to me but I didn't realized that both me and the monster has already fallen down. The monsters team has scream for victory then retreat to the open portal that they had made, they have achieve their mission. Oh I feel dizzy and mostly cold. I look up to see Marci holding me and she was crying. She was saying some words that I can't even hear like she's mute talking... or maybe I'm Deaf. WHY CAN'T I HEAR HER! *Sigh* Sorry marci, I really can't hear you. I'm gonna miss that face and voice... A LOT. I moved my head a little then saw Jack, He was shouting over a device. He was kinda started to look crazy. That's new.... as he brushed his hands through his hair gripping it then my vision was starting to get blurry. I passed out.