Chapter 3:Marci diaz

Dear diary, I am marci diaz 16 years old and an organized, intelligent, a karate green belt girl and my signature jacket, which is red with my strange converse shoes. I am mostly known from the school named Echo Creek High as the SAFE KID BUT Im an misunderstood BAD GIRL!!! Okay they just don't understand me well. My Dad's name is Raphael Diaz while my mom's is Angei. Did you know that EVERY TIME I do something new or my first time experince, they always take pictures and always butt in into MY PERSONAL LIFE! Oookay Let's continue so theirs this guy name Jack lynn Thomas. oooohhh MY GOSH, he is the most dreamy person and the hottest guy in the whole universe. Every time he talks it melts you, every time he gives you a smile YOU will definitely GO CRAZY. His handsome looks can make you think that you aren't perfect for him but at least I can nod at him almost everyday at exactly 8:30 in the morning since elementary through out my junior high school days. Oooh, I wish that someday he will notice me and hopefully become his girlfriend. Everything will be just a normal day for me and nothing bad will happen......that's weird.
------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey! It's me, AGAIN. Ummmm... Just reminding you that the story goes well or better, if you used your imagination and maybe... try to play the acutal song in your phone or Computer or That just plays the song while your reading... that are... you know.. ummm-aaa... IN THE STORY! Yeah... Just saying... so I'm gonna go now... Yup, Bye!

- Your weird author
applejuice~