Chapter 25:A Day with you

Early in the morning 5:00~
~Marci's room~

Comet's POV
I went to marci's room as early as I can to wake her up. I jump on top of her while shaking her to wake up "Marci! Wake Up! up! up! up! up! up! up! Come On! it's already tomorrow! Marciiiiiiiiii!" I yelled at her "*groans*" She open her right eye while the other closes. She took a glimps of me "Comet... It's" she look at her alarm clock then closes both of her eyes again to go to sleep "Still 5:17 in the morning. Go back to your room and get off! I can't breath" I chuckled. I remove myself from her then sat beside her "Uhhhhhh, Marci. Come On! They say the early birds gets the worm! So we must get the worm first! Not the Birds. WE MUST WIN! we cannot lose to some small chickens!" She chuckled as she buried  herself from the pillow. I was confuse why she did that. I lay down on her bed then she turned around to face me "Comet... Get off of my bed. This is my space, just go back to sleep" I face her then grin at her "What's the grin for comet?" She ask again. I replied back "How about I... sleep in here. I'm so tired to move so I'm staying here *Evil laugh*" She stare at me angerly then pinch my nose as she whisper yelled at me "I'm staying here and I don't want to leave MY OWN room! So you better remove yourself from this bed. Now Go!" I laugh at her then closed my eyes quickly then put myself to sleep.

Marci's POV
I stare at him for a while hoping for him to open his eyes but it didn't happend. I take a good look at him and notice that He still have that scar even years has passed until now. I thought to myself 'How come that scar looks so familiar'. I move closer to him then used my hands to move his bangs away so that I can see it clearly. As I was having the moment of thinking, I heard him snore a little. I sat properly then shake him to wake up "Comet, Don't go back to sleep! COMET!" I shake him hard again but nothing happend "Comet! If your staying here then I'm going out" I was about to go out but he Pulled my waist then I fell backwards. His hands were still on my waist *blush* I then faced him "*blush* Comet, what are you doing!?" I ask him in confusion. He replied back "Marci, Do you hate me?" I patted his head and move even closer "No. I don't" I tried to push him back a little but he won't budge "Then Can I cuddle with you? Just for today? And I'm sure there will be no funny buisness" He pleaded and he was also blushing. I was about to reply 'no' but comet has cut me off and continued his words "You've been spending too much time with Jack..." His grip strengthen a little bit to make me feel uneasy but it doesn't hurt me at all "You even forgot our friendship Thursday" Oh, Nooooo. I mess up so bad! How come I forgot our friendship thursday. Did... I spent too much time with Jack? I am starting to feel the guilt inside me and tried to remember what I did, this past few days... and It seems what comet said was true. I've been paying attention too much from Jack. Comet continued "Every friendship Thursday, we always watch movies together with your famous 'Marci's special cookies' and cuddle each other until we both fell asleep. I just want to do that today because this is the only time I can do this with you. Your always busy..... with Jack and I was always left alone to celebrate our friendship. I Sometimes think that you don't need me... anymore. I just need a friend to comfort me again... *sob* I can't help myself" He looked down and his face was all red and sad. He was tearing up. I pulled him closer then I hug him, filling up the empty spaces in between us. I bump my head to his and stare right into his very soul "I-I'm VERY sorry comet... I didn't know. I do need you, your Just too stupid to notice *chuckle*. Don't EVER say that 'I don't need you', your very VERY important to me... *blush* Like you said 'I was lost until I met you'. I have to remind you that I won't make a promise because promises are meant to be broken... by my own experience but I will always stay by your side, comet. A-and *blush* Yes, I-I will cuddle with you... JUST FOR TODAY" He gave me a small weak smile while he pulled me to make my head buried to his shirt (chest area). I blush a lot with a thousands shade of red, trying to control my breathing. I can hear his heart beat, It was very very fast. Is he nervous? "Comet, Why your heart is beating so fast?" He hug me tight and I heard tiny laughs from him "I don't know *chuckle* but I can't help it, marci... It just happend. I started to realized that after my mewberty or I'm starting to be mature even I hate to become one. I am also starting To feel more... unknown feelings *Awkward laugh*" I blushed and smiled underneath his shirt. My mess is growing up too fast, huh~ "Comet... what are you trying to say?" I asked him. He replied back "N-nothing..." After All that awkward aura. I thought of a plan that might work 000.1% but only an idiot could fall for that. I stay quite for a while and tried to sleep but it didn't happen. I fake snore so that comet will notice that I've already fallen asleep "Marci? Are you asleep or Awake?" He took a glimps of me but I closed my eyes shut "*Fake snore*" He said to himself "Oh, well. I guess I have to sleep too" Hahahaha! He is an idiot alright! Yes, He bought It! My plan work!... I peek at him again and his face was SUPER close. I tried to control my emotions because it was about to explode or else He will notice that I'm not asleep yet, That would be SUPER awkward. He leans forward then He kissed my forehead! COMET JUST KISSED MY FOREHEAD AGAIN!. My mind explode from the inside but from the outside remains calm and remain the poster of sleepyness (Asleep). He hug me close (He always does that... *chuckled*) His hugs were always the best, so warm and welcoming. I wish we would remain like this forever... "Goodnight, Marci~" Goodnight comet.