Chapter 9:I hate You!

Marci's POV
After that incident from last month, Comet has been the doing all the safety stuff whenever his around me. Like when He trains and I like to see him training, He would put me on top of a large Pillow and a safe helmet, Pillows all over my body and some bodyguards. He isn't his self like he use to, clumsy, Dangerous and Annoying! I once felt peace for the first time but boring. I kinda *Blush* miss his childish self and the annoying comet. I know that I keep on saying that he needs to grow up but this is unbearable *Sigh*. Today we are having lunch and comet still doing that safely thing even though this job was for me. His just worried.
------------------------------------
~Cafeteria~

"Marci, What do you have for lunch?" Comet asked while we went to our favorite table "I'm having Beef and Beans for today. I want to be healthy" I said while we went to our table. Once I sat down, I saw Jack passing by to our place then I hide under our table. After Jack has passed, I then I went up then sat again and covered my face "Marci? Are you okay? You hide from jack instead of nodding at him" Comet asked and pat my head. I groan "*Fake Cry* Comet! Remember that time When I slip on a Diving board then fell and Eventually drown. I am super embarrassed because of that. I even wave at Jack Before I Slip! I loss my points and that was so uncool" I said while I sink and covered myself using my arms "OH! Come on Marci! That was actually cool, Your the first person who used the highest Diving board and The first girl who jump... or slip on it" Comet was trying to cheer me up. He waited and waited for me to be happy again "Look Marci!" He yelled and pointed out on to something... maybe a butterfly "Marci! Look! Jack forgot his skateboard... You should return it to him! You might earn the points of Trust! Or whatsoever Stuff" I quickly look up "Comet... that was the first smartest idea you ever told to me!" I said while smiled at him "*Awkward laugh*... First?" I Dragged comet into Jack's table and then Comet took the skateboard. He gave it to me, Just in time the bell rang "Oh, well... Ask Jack to meet him somewhere else after our fourth period at his locker" Comet said while he dragged me in return to our classroom.
-------------------------------------
~Classroom/ Spanish class~

Our lesson was all about Spanish greetings. This lesson is very easy for me, I have the blood line of a spanish Family. I was focusing on how to speak to Jack, I must not stutter or he will never understand me ever again. This is the only chance that I have a good reason. I made a small letter and asked my classmate to pass it to Jack Lynn thomas. Finally, Jack received the letter and nodded at me then I nodded back. I smiled like an dolt until comet tap at my desk "So marci... what can I do to help?" Comet said excitedly while he keeps on moving his chair. I answered him coldly "Nothing at all... You might destroy my whole plan and I don't want any mistakes at all. So... Don't do ANYTHING" I said it while I ignore him "O-okay, Marci... If you need anything. I'll be there to help you" Comet said it quietly and started to take down notes.
--------------------------------------
After Spanish class~
~Jack's Locker~

After spanish class ended, I quickly went outside. I went to his locker while I carry his skateboard and waited for him there. I was very nervous that I can stop sweating. It took me for awhile to wait for him but then I got bored. So I went to the nearest tree from Jack's Locker and wait for him there. I saw some movements from the tree so I karate stance and put down his skate board on the ground while I went close to the tree "Show yourself or face my Karate Kick!" I move a little closer and what I saw didn't suprised me at all but It made me angry "Comet! I told you to stay put!" I yelled. Comet sit on the tree's branched and hangs into it "Your not good at talking to Jack. You will definitely stutter and fail!" Comet yelled back "Get down from there!" He was about to Go down until the branch cracked and break. Both the branch and comet falls and hits the skateboard of Jack *Shock* I run towards the skateboard instead of comet... He will be fine... So I held it on my hands "Nononono, Jack's skateboard is broken!" I faced comet who is trying to recover from that fall "Comet! I told you to not to help. This isn't helping!" Comet look at the skateboard and he was speechless "Ummm... Let me fix it" He said scaredly while he stood up "You have helped enough! I need you to go!" I yelled at him while I distance myself "Marci... I need to fix this, Please" Comet begged me and move towards me "No! I said you helped enough!" I yelled at him as I held the broken skateboard tighter "Uhhhhh... Marci?" I look at my behind and I was frustrated "WHAT!?" I yelled. I look at 'him' and he was confused and scared... Jack? "Marci... I don't want any violence. I'm just here to take my... Skateboard?" Jack looked down on his skateboard as I slowly gave it to him. I avoided his eyes in guilt "Jack... I can explain" I said. The clouds is getting darker as it slowly rains over us. Jack opened his mouth but He is being interrupted by the sound of the bell. He continued "We will talk later at my locker after class..." He went inside as he carried his broken skateboard. I stood there speechless as the rain soak my hoodie "Marci? It's already Science class... We should go back" Comet tried to pat me at behind but I slap his hands away and shouted at him "COMET! I told you to back off! Why can't you just understand! Now, Jack would hate me!" I let my hand run through my hair backwards still cold, wet and angry. Comet was still scared and speechless. I continued "You know what... I HATE YOU!" Comet drop his jaw and was paralized "Then I... I-" He said "THEN WHAT!? Hate me!?" I stare at him angrly as the sound of the rain drops fills up the areas. The words echo to his ears, He bit his lips and looked down in shame as He let the rain soak him. I walk inside the building, leaving him wet, cold and alone.
------------------------------------
Comet's POV
I hate you... Those words keeps on eoching inside my mind. My heart ach as I held myself because of cold of the wind mixed with rain. I slowly went inside the building then into my classroom still looking down on the floor. As I went inside, All of my classmate were looking at me but except marci. She rest her head on her desk. I went to the teacher's table "May I excuse myself. I want to go to the clinic and rest... I'm not feeling so well" I asked still looking down "O-okay. Do you need any company?... Oh, Maybe Mar-" "Please no... I don't need one. I'll go by myself..." I cut her off and exit the classroom. I directly went to the clinic and went inside. No one was there but myself. So I put the excuse slip on the nurse table and then I choosed a bed to lay down on. It's true that I am sick physically and mentally. I didn't change my wet shirt but I cover myself in the blanket and did nothing at all. I waited and waited as the rain and thunder cover up the silent room "*Shiver* It's cold in here..." I roll myself in inside blanket as I felt a hand slid into my stomach... *Blush* It was actually warm then It join me in bed. I was kinda Awkward and it bothered me so I face 'It'... and he poke me in the nose *Girl scream* "Jonnathan! What are you doing here!?" I asked him as I covered myself even I'm not naked as I pushed him from the clinic bed. He fell and quickly stood up "I'm here to cheer you up... I know that you and Marci got into a fight" I rolled my eyes. I hide my myself using the blanket "Did you stalk us... again?" I asked. He laughed. He opened the window "Maybe... No, but there are rumors and Yes, I stalked you at the window... and Eshhhhh... It didn't end well. In the end. I did stalk you Both" He said while he was about to get out of the room. I only stayed silent, He continued "But... As your weird friend. You must do something right. BYE!" He went out then He closed the window. Something right? Hmmmmmm... Jonnathan is right, I should be the one apologised. I stood up and ran towards to Jack's Locker and Put something in there with a letter on it.
--------------------------------------
Dismissal~

Marci's POV
As the bell rang, Jack quickly left and probably went to his locker and prepare himself to talk to me... in a bad way.
---------------------------------------
~Jack's Locker~

I went to Jack's locker a little late. I Finally arrived then I look up to see him Happy? "Marci! I wanted to tell you that thanks for making my skateboard break... Finally, I can used my new one but It seems that you gave me a replacement" I was confused and yet surprised. He showed me the new skateboard and it was way more better than the old one but I didn't gave him a new one nor do anything to make him happy... "And It says here on the letter from comet that..."

Dear, Jack

I hope that you will accept this skate board as an apology from marci... She is really sorry about your skateboard, She mean no harm to it. So she decided to buy you a new one for it's replacement and it was actually me who broke your skateboard. I am her stupid, weird and annoying friend. I am very sorry for your skateboard... Please don't hate Marci.

                    From comet~
---------------------------------------
"Hey, Marci... I want to tell you that I don't hate you at all. Since It's raining and we are allowed to go home... Maybe you want to walk together? This is my thanks to you" I blush and look away from him. As I looked away, I saw comet on the clinic's window and he was looking outside, Spacing out "No thanks, Jack. I think someone really needs me now" I smiled as Jack smiled back. He nodded as I went to comet.
--------------------------------------
~Clinic~

I opened the door and saw comet resting his chin on the cold window. I went beside him and stare in nothingness at the window "It's raining..." I started. He didn't look at me but he answered me "I know... I have to wait for it to go away. I forgot my Umbrella... and My wand. But If it gets late... I guess I have to go home wet *Awkward laugh*" I smiled and look at him "Since you forgot your umbrella... You want to share mine?" He looked at me and his eyes were tearing up. He quickly surprise hug me as I hugged back "I'm so so sorry *Sob* marci!" I smiled "I'm sorry too" .