Chapter 33:Last words

Comet's POV
Nononononono, No! She isn't suppose to be here! "Marci! Go home! Is not safe!" I yelled. Making her feel like an unwelcome outsider. She looked at me terrified but went near to the bars "Comet. I just realized something new and I really don't know what to do about it" Marci said. My mom, Dad, Jonnathan was just standing there looking at the scenario that Marci and I had made "Even though, You really shouldn't be here! So Go back home!" I yelled again. I can feel my body was trembling and I started to breath hard. Oh, No. Not now! "Toffee! You better stay away from my mind!" I tried to break free because it pains me so much from the inside but the chains are holding me down. Marci panicked and walked backwards and had joined My parents and Jonnathan. They were so scared base on their looks from their faces "Comet! Don't let him take over, man!" Jonnathan yelled. Yeah... Comet. You wouldn't let me in, why won't you? "You can't let me hurt someone dear to me by using my own body" I whisper to myself. Right now, I'm talking to toffee. Come on now, let's not be rude but I need your body. I have business to finish "Why won't you just leave me alone..." Everyone has it's own reason to do Bad things. So come on and let me in your LITTLE STUPID BRAIN!! "*In pain* NEVER!!!" Good Luck, I'm done with you. I stopped for awhile until I felt a Powerful large wave of Darkness hit me. The Painful Energy went running through my vains as I take a look at my left arm. My vains were suppose to be red but mine is painted by Black! It's like crawling towards to my Brain for control. I watch it spreads as it goes to my shoulder, to my neck then to my Hea- "Comet! You dummy! Snap out of it!" I looked at marci. Whose face is worried but for the others, didn't even move a single muscle. They were terrified and yet I was speechless. Marci continued "I told you to not get reckless! How many times do I have to repeat it for you to remember!" Marci yelled. She trying not to cry in front of me "Why can't you jus-" "Whao! Lady, chill out" She was being interupped by my... cat? Whaaaaaaaaatttt!!! He looked at me and walk towards to my direction "Okay, Listen yellow kid and the guy from his mind. But base on my opinion, I think you should stop this childish plays" My cat... just talked!? Hey! Why are you not screaming!? Answer Me! "Midnight, Why are you able to talk?" Midnight yawned and sat down as he licked-cleaned himself. Don't ignore Me! Dragonfly! "Uhhhhh-duh! I made contact on you so as your girlfriend, Marci and Your parents and The beanie guy and other people stuff. Toffee! I can see that your still a mess up kid! *Laugh* Typical toffee" Is that... Midnight's voice?~ "Yeah, why you asked toffee?" I was still talking to toffee. Then in that case... I have kill him. I felt the black vains reached my brain then I passed out "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Midnight's POV
Oh shoot! I think I pissed the Lizard Suite Guy. I am not soooooo not into this job. I should have been a make up Artist! *Mumble* Stupid Dad, Forcing me to take over his Job "MIDNIGHT!!!" I think that's Toffee's Voice. I also think his gonna kill us all "Ummmm... Guys. Base on my cat sense power. We should run..." I look at them then They nodded "RUN!" Jonnathan yelled. He was the first one to run... Hey! Why I didn't say 'RUN'. We eventually followed Jonnathan then throughout the gates.
----------------------------------------
~Outside of the castle~

We looked at the castle as the ground started to shake. I got scared and jump on top of marci's Head "Midnight! You pissed Toffee really bad. I think He hate your face... A LOT" Jonnathan said as he smirked. I shot him a glare "Hey! I'm not that ugly! I'm rea-" I was interrupted by the the sound of the castle break or something. Comet or toffee came out with fully grown black wings. On his Left Body parts was being taken over by Black vains and he had a tail of the lizard... Wait! Ewwwwwww *Shiver* That's just disgusting! Like a human and a lizard together is making me want to puke like hell! *Shiver* Who wants that!? "MIDNIGHT!" Ohhhhhh, No. He noticed me... "Whao! I'm flattered that he noticed me" I fake giggle. Marci got mad and pulled me out of her hair. She finally did it and stare at me "Midnight! This isn't the time for you to play. What did you do to Toffee" She yelled. I replied back "*Fake laugh* I might OR might Not Turned him into a lizard *Chuckled*" Marci was now very very red. Nonononono... please don't Blow up "What is wrong with you!?" She yelled while shaking me hard "I'm just doing my Job! He does bad stuff and He will also receive Bad punishment" They all facepalm without Jonnathan. Jonnathan replied "That's kinda Logical..." I got happy "See! His gets it-" "MIDNIGHT! DIE!" Comet/Toffee went straight for me. I jump out of Marci's hands and land on ground, making a fighting stance... for a cat. *Sigh* I guess I have to transform too.