Chapter 36:Hints of the unknown 2

3 weeks later/ 6:35 early in the morning...~
~Park~

Marci's POV
It's been 3 weeks since that weird concert that I been through and still I keep on visiting comet's grave and  talking to him about my problems, no relationships and Life without you and stuff. Even thought comet's gone. I can still feel that his presence been looking out for me even his already Dead or in an Angel form nor demon *Chuckled* Hehehehee... Get it? He has horns... *Laugh* hehehe...  yeah. So! I'm at the park, Walking and sometimes I jog. It feels so refreshing when your outside. I put on my earphones and jog around the park. I was passing some people until I spoted a Blonde... Comet? I walk towards the bench where the bonde guy stayed. I stopped at midway and thought. Comet is dead and HE WILL NEVER BE ALIVE AGAIN! Half of me wanted to go to it and half of me saying that It's Fake. I tremble as I slowly went towards him. I was about to tap him at the shoulder until I heard a small cute voice saying "DADDY!" He quickly stood up and went to the small little girl. I step backward and notice that it wasn't him. The man kissed the little girls forehead and carried her. Then there was a woman went to both of them. She was laughing and hugged the blonde man along with a little girl who is giggling. I trembled and cover my face with my hoodie. See... marci. You know now that comet is forever gone. I cried silently and walked away from the happy family. I started to walk faster then I run. I couldn't accept the fact that his dead. I ran and ran, knowing that I have no place to run too. I just... run.
-----------------------------------------
~Somewhere at the park~

I was just running, I was lost until I triped and fall on my knee. I sat on the ground and take a look at my small wound. It's Bad... I looked at somewhere to rest and I did. I walk slowly towards it and I found the place where I first met comet...
------------------------------------------
~Comet's and Marci's first Meeting place~

I felt tears again coming up from my eyes. I covered my face "Why won't life make me happy..." I whispered. I went to the big large tree and sat down, trying to catch my breath. I smiled weakly as I remember when I first met comet.
------------------------------------------
(Flashback by marci)

Comet was sleeping peacefully behind the large tree. Marci didn't notice until she heard a snore behind the tree. She take a look and It was a blonde which was comet...

(End of Flashback by marci)
----------------------------------------
I hugged my knee and sob silently... while I was crying. I Heard a large snore. I quickly looked at my surroundings and found out that the sound was coming from my behind. Dejavu!!! *Shiver* I slowly followed the sound and the first thing I saw was legs... then I found out that it was a body with a cape underneath his body and a hood covering the half of his face. Then there's a guitar beside him. Wait... I think... this guy is Zach? I move closer to his body and scanned his whole body to the end of his foot to his top of his head. His taller than me, His voice is deeper but soft, He got nice a smile and he doesn't have marks on his cheeks *Sigh* "I can't believed that I am still stuck to comet's Death... I should move on and find a guy" I whispered to myself. I Sit down and stare at the Zach, admiring him. I'm kinda drooling... WAIT! Ewwww! I don't drool to other people! I quickly wiped my 'saliva' and Slap myself. *Exhale* There is something wrong with myself today! I looked at Zach again, His face was covered by his hood... "What if I take a quick look at him... It won't hurt... Right?" I said silently. I move closer to him and picked up the hood slowly. I saw his cute nose and then a little bit movement to revile his- "Aaaaahhh!" Zach scream as he moved away from me. I got scared also and back up away from him. He was panting a lot and he seems to be scared "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" Yup! Dejavu!!! I apologized as he put his right hand on his chest area, trying to catch up with his breathing. He finally clams down and answered back "*Exhale* I'm also sorry for my scream. I had a nightmare *Awkward laugh*" He rub his neck. I chuckled and I properly sat down "It's Okay. I shouldn't have done that" I said Awkwardly. He tilt his head in confusion "What do you mean?" He asked. I answered him back "You know... I got curious and I slowly raise your hood of your unknown face. Ummmmm... I just really want to see your face" Zach blushed... I saw it from his cheeks, it's red "Uh-uhhh Did you see... my face" He asked stuttering. I replied back calmly "No, I didn't. Not a single bit" He sighed in relief. I stood up and cleaned myself "Well... Sorry to disturb you. I'm gonna go now" I face away from him. He stood up quickly and held my wrist "Ummmm... Can you stay with me and talk? But if you won't, It's okay..." He released my wrist and looked down. I chuckled by his cute actions and nodded then I sat down. He smiled happly then He sat Beside me. Then after that we talked... It's nice.
----------------------------------------
few hours later~