Chapter 30:I'm Home...

"It's time" I feel my head was about to burst and Then I yelled in pain "Toffee!... Get out of my Head!" I yelled at the tip on my lungs. Jonnathan Stood up then went to me. He pulled my collar and made me face him. He punch me in the stomach Quick. I was unconscious.
---------------------------------------
Marci's POV
I went out of the room of comet then roam around to the castle. I wasn't on the state of my mind yet. I was just thinking of an answer, I really can't choose in between them. While I was walking through the halls, I heard comet's scream. I panicked then run towards it, It gets louder and louder as I move closer to him but It stopped. I was just in time to see Jonnathan punched comet in the stomach while River only looked at his boy "Jonnathan! What are you doing!" He released comet in his hands and I was there to catch him "Toffee has return, Marci... It's taking over comet. I think it's a best choice to lock him up" I was confused but I know the name toffee. Jonnathan looked at River then River nodded in agreement "*Sigh* As his father, It's hard to choose this choice but if this makes the kingdom safe then I will be willing to do it. I'll talk with my wife about this. I hope she'll understand. I'll be back Quick" River went out. I felt sad that comet has to be lock up in the dungeon. I look at comet who is really weak, tired and very pale. I Brush away his bangs so that I can clearly see his whole face "Comet, Why can't you stay away from trouble... *Sob*" I tried to wipe my tears away but they keep on coming out "I just got you back from your coma *sob* a-and now you have to go? *sob*" I said. Comet opened his eyes a little bit just to take a glimps of me then closes back again. Jonnathan pat me at the shoulder and went to comet and carried him "I'm sorry to disturb you but I must transfer comet to the dungeon. It's very dangerous if he stays here with you. You might get hurt... even worst killed and comet wouldn't forgive himself if he done that to you. I suggest you to go home..." I was on the ground still crying. What are you saying Jonnathan. Comet is hurt and I can't just leave him there! You idiot "His right. Go home marci, I'm sorry that comet couldn't spend summer time with you" I look at my behind to see Comet's mother "Moon... I-I can't leave him. I'm his bestfriend" Moon was also about to cried but she held it back "You have to go home. No excuse" She said as She pulled out her dimensional scissors and opened a portal "Go marci. It's not safe for a human like you" She pointed out the portal to earth "Then What about Jonnathan? He is also a human" I said desperately. River answered me "Jonnathan is not a human. He is Half mewman and Half witch. He was born here and I ordered him to look out for comet since We can't monitor him on earth" I look at Jonnathan shocked. HE nodded "It's true. I only stayed on earth for as long as comet is living there on earth ... He doesn't know that I was hired to guard him. In fact, I stalk him 24 hours..." He said in a calm voice. I look at the portal  "So... I have to go home?" They both looked at me then Nodded *Sigh* "Okay, I'll go home..." I went near to the portal then once again take the final look at comet "Bye comet... Be safe" My voice cracked as I went through the portal.
----------------------------------------
~Earth/ Diaz living room~

I saw my parents sitting down on the couch worried sick. I went to them on behind "Marci!" They Both said in union, They hugged me tight "Why are you both worried?" I said in confustion. My parents released me "Comet's parents called us" Mom said as she held my cheeks. Papa add up "They also said that it's time to tell you the truth about You and Comet. They know that comet wanted to know about the truth a long time but It's too late. So Now, You will be the only one to know about it. Maybe comet's last wish" I was afraid and confused. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT! They let me sit down on the couch while My Dad went somewhere else.
--------------------------------------
Few minutes later~

Dad went to the couch carrying an old album. He sit down and clear the dust away from it. We huddle together to see the cover named 'Marci's Pictures!' I looked at it closer and read it. Hmmmm... I am sure that It is about me on the bathtub... naked *Shiver* I Think I'm gonna see my self as a weird childish and immature self *Sigh* I'm going back to my Child self! I hate it... I don't have much hair. Which I know that all babies don't have many hair at All "Marci, Come near me. I will show you some pictures of you and comet when your still little" I quickly went to him and opened the album. The first thing I saw on the first page was... Mom. Holding me into her arms, I was already born on this picture. I think this is the start of being me. I flip the next page as I saw me and comet... Comet looks cute~ Dad take the picture out and held into his hands. I took the picture right on his hands, Quickly. I stare at it close... it was me and comet out of my house. Little comet is so cute, adorable and he whore a headband! and It is RED! but now he wore a beanie with red horns like Jonnathan... but at least it's red... I looked again at the picture. HIS SO CUTE! *Fake cry* Why can't you stay like this!? "Dad... Have I met comet before?" Dad took back the picture then smiled as my mother smiled back at him. Dad continued "Yes... You met him even when your not yet born. It was back then when your mother was still pregnant"
----------------------------------------
(Flashback base on Raphael Story)

Raphael's POV
Your mother was pregnant of you 'Marci Diaz'. We were walking on the streets as the streetlights went Red. We stop and followed it but there was a car who went out of control. The car went to the direction towards us, It was about to hit us but something made it stop. We take a look and the car was stopped! Some unknown two strangers when to us "Are you okay!?" The woman asked... who is also pregnant "Yeah... we're fine. I don't know what happen" Angei said. I space out for a while then snaped "Angei! Is the baby okay!? Is my little Girl, Okay!? Don't worry sunshine buttercup Daddy's here..." I WAS PANICKING! The baby could have gotten hurt! I might not been able to be a dad... *Sob* I didn't know that I was already crying "Raphael! I'm Fine and so as the baby. It didn't even scratch us. So Calm down..." Angei opened up her arms as I went to her still sobbing. She pats at my back to make me lessen my sobs "So your a proud Dad... SO AM I!" The man who is... I think the husband of that woman. Was Jumping and hugging his wife as He rub her belly. I wipe my tears away and apart myself to angei "Your going to be a Dad soon?" The man nodded as he kiss on the cheeks of his wife. She giggles "Oh! How rude of me. My name is Moon Dragonfly and this is my husband River" Moon said. River went to me and Bear hug me tight "Hello! I'm RIVER! Nice to meet you! I can see that you are very excited to see your baby coming out... Huh~" I nodded in embarrassment as Angei was giggling. River released me and went back to his wife "Hi, Mrs Moon and Mr River. My name is Angei Diaz and this is Raphael" I wave at them as My arms still hurts. We talk at the nearest resturant and talked a lot of stuff. They are from another dimension which is odd, They came here to live here for a few years until the baby is already born because on their home place... many monsters wanted to kill the baby. Whao! What a scary Place "It's a good choice that you lived here. Mrs, Moon" I said while I held my wife's hand. She nodded "Yes, I know. By the way call us moon and River. No need to be formal. We are both proud parents of their little babies. What's yours a girl or a boy?" She is kinda into this topic about babies... "It's a girl. We thought that we should call her Marci Diaz..." I said while I smiled. River laugh in joy "What a good name! It suite's her! Ours is a boy, his name is Comet Dragonfly" He said in excitement. We all laugh and Also the start of our new friendship. As months passed by. Moon gave birth to
Comet while the following month's Angei gave birth to Marci Daiz. Both mothers were very happy that they finally deliver there own child safely. Now... Years passed by again, Both parents finally agreed to let their child meet each other.
--------------------------------------
~Park~

They meet at park and found themselves a warming greeting "Hi! Moon long time no see! How are you?" Angei hugged moon while River bear hugged me as usual "My man! How are you? You have grown a little bit muscle" He said. I replied while I laugh "I have been working out. I don't wanted to let my daughter see her old man so wimpy and it is also to protect my family" River Smiled very wide and Pat me VERY hard at the back "Very good! Now, We are muscle DADS! We are the protectors of our family and will be the BEST Dads to our own child" We both laugh while River spotted something OR someone at my back. River tried to look but It hide behind me.