Chapter 1:Comet Dragonfly

Sup, I'm Comet Dragonfly. I live in a magical dimension called Mewni. I'm 17 yrs old and The Queen is my mother, Moon Dragonfly and her husband, my father and King of Mewni, is River Dragonfly. They are the rulers of the kingdom and are also the most powerful out of all other kingdoms. But enough about me, I'll talk you about our mortal and sworn enemies. They are the demons from the underworld and for some reason, MY mother thought of the idea if me and the King of the Underworld's daughter will become GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND. By the way, her name is tomara. We dated not so long because she keeps on getting mad or drama queen and I hate drama queen so I broke up with her (For shame on her) and I'm also a prince but I'm not just any ordinary prince. I'm a rebellious prince and like to fight monsters, party all night with my bestfriend in the whole universe horsehead and ride wild warnicorns. I also Like Hugs even though I'm a boy. I like to rest my head to others especially when it comes to comfortness. Horsehead uses this kind of action whenever I'm sad and scared. I know his a wild guy and A kind of horse that doesn't uses this action because it's so girly but I keep on asking him and eventually he gets used to it and he might find it welcoming. He always consider my feelings of lost. This bumping kind of action is not originally come from my bestfriend 'horsehead' but from a girl that died from the cliff. We (Me and the girl) always used this action for fun and it eventually becomes our way of greeting each other. I may not remember her at all but sometimes I can see her in my dreams in dark figures and It seems to me that it's fading away, Day by day. I don't know Why this happends to me but every morning I get to wake up in pain, my whole body trembles and the amount of sweat soak to my shirt... l-let's JUST go back riding to warnicorns... I don't want to talk with it more. SO There I was, about to get my wand and I did after that I might have done something wrong that I'm not suppose to do. Well, of course my parents are angry and disappointed at me but hey!! at least they are not sending me to St.olgas *Awkward Laugh* Lucky me! so anyway If your reading this that means that your my imagination that is reading my thoughts because literally that I am just speaking to myself... then yeah, I think I'm done for now. I'm going back to my hellish sleep, bye.
--------------------------------------
A/N
HI! Guys like I said I'm totally new to this story making so I hope that you would like my story and I also hope that you will understand what I'm LITERALLY making. It will start to become really confusing soon. Another information is that I won't be putting some A/N because I'm not always online and The front picture isn't mine. Thank you! To the maker of this picture! So... Your mission to connect the missing files in this story. Will start in... 3! 2! 1! Now! byeeeee!

- Your weird author applejuice~