Chapter 12:Weird Thoughts

Marci's Dreams~
"(blank)....(blank) please don't leave me.
"I keep on blushing and mostly regret saying those words. When the boy hits his forehead on the branch I mumbled to Myself "You are really useless without me huh...(blank)"
I walks towards to him and help him get up, I keep on yelling at him and telling things about safety and Danger around you. I clean his wound and out of nowhere my body moves on it's own and I kissed him on his cheeks. Then he FAINTED! I panicked a little but I quickly saw that he breath, whaooo! I felt so relieve that his fine. I was in deep thought when I saw him fall asleep and admiring his face, I just realized that he has a scar "I guess that's gonna leave a mark" I remove my hand from his forehead when something OR someone from the bushes moved. I stance myself in a defence mode until.......when the boy's mother (blank name) went out of the blushes, panted for air "Marci! There you both are, I was worried sick. Both of your parents are also finding you, luckly I put a tracking device on comet's favorite shirt that I gave him on his birthday" I replied "I'm sorry we should't have run off like that. Next time I will think first before I do something" unknown woman sigh "It's okay, now lets go home your parents are worried, Ill carry him. marci, One day you will meet him again" I look at her while holding her hand on the right side "What do you mean I'll meet him again?" The face of the woman went her smile upside down and mumbled "You will know some day, it's better if you say goodbye to him" I stared at her, after a few minutes passed by we where already there....
---------------------------------------
The next thing that I remember was being in the hospital and my parents were in relief, the doctor came in then said "You have been out for a year and you also lost one specific.... memory~"
-------------------------------------
Early in the morning~

I woke up with some hair lines on my mouth. I slowly got up and rub my eyes then I look around at my room. I got up then went into the bathroom and change my pj's into my favorite shirt which is just plain gray and my red hoodie. After that I tie my hair into a pony tail then went downstairs, I was greeted by the smell of bacons and eggs then I saw... Comet!? Wearing an apron? "Comet, why are you the one cooking for our breakfast? Usually my mom does that" I stare at him for a moment then I notice that his new shirt that I gave on his birthday and he was wearing it! The shirt was so fitting for comet that I can see some formation of his muscles on his stomach and he seems to be looking so... handsome for today "Oh good morning marci, I was just cooking breakfast for both of us and to answer your question, remember that your parents went for a business trip then ummm so yeah" I replied "Oh yeah that's weird...." I chuckled and went to the table to sit down. I look at comet's attire for a second time then I lost to track on my inside universe and started to drool over him, WAIT, WAIT, AM I DROOLING OVER HIM!? Comet look back at me with a huge smile then I stop drooling. OH, SHOOT! I blush uncontrollably and look away from his face, looking downwards "Look who's grumpy today" Who is putting down the meal on the table then I talk back at him "And look who's so... happy today" I was unable to think of a perfect word because I can't stop on looking at his body. I JUST notice that his body was build up for the past few months "Ummm, Comet! why are you wearing that shirt that I gave you? a-and why are you so early and why did you cook for breakfast, I don't even think that you can cook..." I shot him with thousands of questions and He look back then he removed his apron, after that he sat down on the chair staring at me "What are YOU staring at?" I asked "Oh... so you never knew that I can cook? I feel offended and As you can see that I just started to like this shirt, okay" He said smirking and looking at me as I was eating my bacon. After that we heard the door bell ringing, I was suppose to get the door but comet has run off and was meeted by a voice of a.... female? I went there to look who it was at the door buy only I saw a young lady who seems to have the same age as I am. She has long blue curly hair and on the tip of her hair is red, it is also the same of the tip of her bangs too, she wore blue shirt with a yellow cat mark on the center shirt then black shorts and black boots to match the shorts. She was wearing a silver ring that forms of a chain all over the ring. After all the staring at her she directly HUGGED COMET! OKAY WHAT IS HAPPENING! "Yellow kid! Why are you here?" she said "Oh! Hi Jhess, what are YOU doing here?" Comet said as he break the hug from her "I just moved here on earth, It seems that underworld is becoming lame for me so I just pick a random dimension then I ended up here.... Hey, did you know that earth's money are actually cheap, Really! I just gave that man a small sack of golden coins and that's it and I just wanted to let the neighbors to get to know me" She smiled then let a little laugh out of her mouth "Ohhhhh, so that is reason that you came here. I thought tomara sent you here to kidnap me" He reply nervously and back up a little then avoid an eye contact with her at the same time, he notice me staring at them "Marci! come here! and meet jhess!" She look at me "What's up, mexican girl" I tried running up stairs but he pulled me then carried me in bridal style "COMET! PUT ME DOWN, NOW! OR ELSE I WON'T COOK COOKIES FOR YOU!" I yelled and threaten comet as my face was fill with red blush. Meanwhile the girl smirk and chuckled at both of us. Comet has putted me down in front of the girl then I fix myself after that I punch comet hard on the left arm "That is for humiliating me in front of a stanger" Then I look at her "Sorry for that silly action that comet did. He is kinda childish when it comes to this" Then I quickly look back at comet whose was like a cartoon that it's eyes where at the sides and then let a little showing out of his tongue. Then I notice that JACK WAS ALREADY THERE at the back of the girl, smiling. This is gonna be a LONG day.