Chapter 20:Marci's 18 birthday 2

Continue comet's Pov~
"Mr, Diaz!?" He panted then drag me into the way of marci "Comet, your the last dance for marci" "What!?" I stopped then told him That I'm not on the list. He replied to me quick "We did it to surprise you and I want Marci to dance with you. YOUR the most best bestfriend she ever had" I blushed then avoided his eyes. He said again "Yeah, Here's your rose then GO!" I was being push through the crowds then saw Marci on the center of the Dance floor, All eyes were on us. Marci look at me then blush as I blushed back. I started to walk up towards her way 'slowly' and as we met on the center of Dance floor, I then froze. I couldn't move until someone/ somewhere at the crowds, Shouted my name "Hey! Comet! What are you standing for!? You Dance with her!" I looked around and found out that Jack was the one, who yelled at me to man up. I only nodded for respect at him with no words coming out of my mouth. I faced her looking so confidently Then I gave Her the rose that I keep on holding it on my hands and still it was trembling "M-marci.... will You take the last D-dance with me?" I  nerviously smiled at her. She accept her offer then she held my hands "Of course, Comet" The music changed then it was the music 'High school musical 3- Can I have This dance'. Instead of the real singers from the music. Marci was the one to sing it and Marci whispered to my ear "Just sing the boy part of the song, comet. Don't worry It's actually one of your favorite and I already attach your mini microphone on your tuxedo. So that your voice will be heard clearly as you sing... okay! Calm down"

*(Marci is the Girl part and Comet is the Boy part and Both of them)*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Take my hand, take a breath. Pull me close and take one step.

Keep your eyes locked on mine

And let the music be your guide"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We moved slowly then followed the beat. I followed her footstep and then eventually gotten used to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Won't you promise me

(now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)

We'll keep dancing

(to keep dancing)

Wherever we go next"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We Dance faster based on the beat and still have creepy smiles on our faces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you.

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Then I lift Marci (Dance moved) because the Dance move was perfect for this part. She was surprise of the move and chuckled underneath her breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And with every step together, we just keep on getting better.

So can I have this dance?

(Can I have this dance?)

Can I have this dance?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then a spotlight spotted us not coming from the stage but from the red moon?... But we continue to sing along. Ignoring the red spot light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Take my hand, I'll take the lead And every turn we'll be safe with me.

Don't be afraid, afraid to fall. You know I'll catch you through it all.

And you can't keep us apart

(even a thousand miles can't keep us apart)

Cause my heart is

(cause my heart is)

wherever you are"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we Dance, I didn't notice that my wings were already out and It was FULLY GROWN. Whao! I didn't notice this passed years!... Oh, Wait I was unconscious...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There were lines of light's on our foot step. Marci's foot steps were starting to release red fire and so as my foot step but It was fire blue. A little comet like figures appeared but it's color 'violet' and it was wirling all over us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do And with every step together,