Chapter 37:Hints of the unknown 3

Few weeks later/early in the morning~
~Marci's new house~

Marci's POV
That guy name Zach has been in my mind for a long time. It started with a Concert then boom! I got feelings for him... *Awkward laugh* I tried to shrugged this feeling and yet it keeps of coming back. I kinda feel weird... the feeling of regret, guilt and Confusion. I think I should talk to comet about this... The Dead comet on the grave in the cementery... "*Sigh* This is sooooo Confusing! I know I want to move on but comet is the one who stole my heart and I can't just throw it away!" I yelled. I am in my Living room and I am also watching t.v while I'm eating ice cream... alone. I looked at my side to expect Comet sitting there on the couch eating my cookies while annoying me over and over again... but once I rethinked the though. He isn't there... "*Sigh* It's hard to continue life without the person that you needed the most. Espically When I NEED comet the most" I stopped eating my ice cream and put it down on my small table. I took out my phone and dialed/called Jonnathan. FOR NOW! Jonnathan is my kinda... close friend.

*(Marci Is the one and Jonnathan is the One)*
----------------------------------------
'*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*'

'*Sigh* Hello, What do you want...'

'Hey... Jonnathan. What's up! Today, I'll be visiting Comet. Do you want to come with me?'

'Not today, marci. I'm actually in duties today on my new job'

'*Shock* JONNATHAN ANDREW J. SCARLET! YOU HAVE A JOB!'

'*In pain* OWWWW! Marci, don't shout, Dude. Were not texting okay! Eshhhh... *Exhale* Yeah... I have a new job which is a... ummm'

'Come on Jonnathan. Spill it out'

'It's Hmmmmmmm...! It's being a SCIENCE TEACHER!'

'... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Who knew that you would become a science teacher!!! *chuckled* then, Heeehehe... what happened to the witch craft stuff? *Smirked*'

'I still do it! It's the only avaibl- I mean! Suitable Job for me to enter'

'Puffffff... *Inhale* *Exhale* G-good for you... It's just tha-'

'*Bep* *Bep* *Bep*'
----------------------------------------
"How rude of him! He hang up... maybe... his embarrassed?" Wait... I think I am the rude one. Oh well... I shrugged off the thought and continued on my way. I went to up to shower and Changed into my clothes. The same old clothes... I didn't expected that I would wear this clothes ever again... It brings back a lot of memories.
----------------------------------------
(Flashback by Marci)

We were both are crying. Comet bury his face on my neck "B-but looked at the bright side. *sob* I get to fall in love with you... all over again..." Comet said as he spit blood. Once I heard this, my crying level went much worst from last time "I'll be back... I promise" I feel his breathing lessen and his body tempreture drop... "I love you, Marci. No one can stop me from loving you till death~" Comet's body got heavy. I touched his hands and it was cold....

[I get to fall in love with you... all over again]

[I'll be back... I promise]

[I Love you, Marci. No one can stop me from loving you till Death~ ]

(End of Flashback by Marci)
----------------------------------------
Those last words might hunt me forever but I only shrugged it off and know that his words... Is kinda hard for me to know. So I went downstairs and locked ny house then drove off to where comet rested.
--------------------------------------------
Few hours later~
~Comet's Cementary~