Extra SC: Boys!

few years later~
~Somewhere~

Zach's POV
I'm Zach Conor Dragonfly and I'm 18 yrs old. I have the talent to 'Scan' the personality of a specific person. I have a little sister whose name is Maria Samatha Dragonfly and she is already 16 yrs old. As you can see that I'm stalking my sister some of his 'BOY' friends. I don't like them being close to my sister. So I decide to stay low and continue on stalking them. I am in the bushes. As I watch them Far, some boys are friendly teasing my sister and some are flirting at her "You stay away from sister or you'll never see the day light agai-" I mumble but I was cut off by a voice from my behind "Who are we stalking?" "*Girly scream*" I jump and looked at the girl "Ugh! You! How you know that I'm here?" She laughed. It was only Jane. I scan her and waited to load. Scan! Jane, daughter of uncle Jonnathan Jr. Andrew Scarlet and Aunt Tomara Scarlet.
-----------------------------------------
Scan loading- . . .
Target:Jane Scarlet

She has a long Black hair and she has small demon horns. She have Dark eyes. She also wears a black Badass jacket and her undershirt is her mother's shirt while she wore gray ripped leggings and Red boots. She can use Dark magic.

Type: Cool and Bad Girl
Age: 17
Likes: *Sigh* Me... Black and Fire Demon cats
Dislikes: Jon Nathan Scarlet (Her brother), Pink and Nerds
----------------------------------------
"Hey, Zachy. Do you like what you see~ What me to pose for you" Jane said in a flirty voice. I only shrugged and rolled my eyes "Just answer me, Jane" I said coldly. She pouted and nodded "Your not the only one that Dad teaches how to stalk *Chuckled*" I rolled my eyes again. I looked at the Boys around my sister until Jane's Brother 'Jon' made a move "Oh... Looks like my stupid brother is about to make a move on your sis, Zachy" She said in a normal voice. My glare sharpens to Jon. He was about to put his arm around maria until I run to him interrupting his actions. My sister looked at me surpised and ran towards me. She hugged me on the stomach but my glare only sticks to Jon... WHO IS SMIRKING! My greatest Rival. Scan!
---------------------------------------
Scan loading- . . .
Target:Jon Nathan Scarlet

He have magical Fire powers. He have red hair that is being pulled back, 'The formal prince Hair style'. He wears a black prince suite and prince shoes and his very formal with his clothes. He have a third eye but he can close it as he pleased. He also have Red eyes like his flames.

Type: JERK, Badass and So Formal
Age: 18
Likes: Maria Samatha Dragonfly (My sister), neatness and Paperworks
Dislikes: Me (Zach), Mess, Cakes and parties
--------------------------------------
My sister interrupted my thoughts by saying "Hey, Big Bro. Are you doing your hobbies again?" She asked cutely. I nodded at her and looked at Jon again "It's not a hobby, sis. It's my talent" She nodded at me. JON crossed his arms and nudge James Lynn Thomas on the stomach. James Son of Uncle Jack lynn Thomas and Aunt Oskaterine Thomas. Scan!
------------------------------------------
Scan loading- . . .
Target:James Lynn Thomas

His normal 'Fully Human' like My mom (Marci). His hair is partly look like uncle Jack's and his eyes is almost been covered. He wears white shirt with both sides are blue while he wears a necklace coming from his Dad (Jack) and black normal converse. He always bring a keytar and sometimes His Dad's Skateboard. His eyes are light green.

Type: Cool, Chill and Positive
Age: 18
Likes: Maria Dragonfly (My little sis) and Music
Dislikes: Sheeps and Sharks
--------------------------------------
"Big Bro? Can you stop your hobbies and look at me?" I was being pulled back to reality as My sister held my face closer to her "Maria, My dear little sister. Do you want me to scan you?" She smiled at me and nodded. She put her arms around my neck and smiled. I nodded back. Scan!
------------------------------------------
Scan loading- . . .
Target:Maria Samatha Dragonfly

She wears Dad's Red Devil horns Beanie and His red monster boots. She have long blond Hair and bright blue eyes like mine. She also have mom's mole. She wears black Leggings like mom's and long red and black checkered. She have no cheek marks, Which I found it surprising. And she likes her first button on the top of her checker to be unbutton.

Type:Cool, Innocent, Cheery and Pretty
Age: 16
Likes: Unknown
Dislikes: Cleaning and Princess Stuff
-----------------------------------------
I got back to reality after I Scanned her. I looked at her confuse "How come you don't have any likes?" I asked. She put her finger on her chin like she's thinking "Bro... I don't know. Why won't you check again" I nodded and scanned again. I was out.

Maria's POV
While my Big Bro was Scanning. It was obvious, when he scan his eyes will become dull and many numbers will fill his eyes. I waited still my arms wrap around his neck but Jon asked me while fixing his hair "So Maria... who do you like anyway?" Jon smiled as James just stand there listening to us "You will know later after My bro's scan on me"  I replied. We waited for a few seconds until my bro snapped back to reality. He stared at both boys who were smiling then down to me to be meeted by my gaze. He Started to blush and Looked away. I giggled and I leaned my forehead to his. It's a normal action for us siblings "Do you know who I like?" My bro nodded still blushing. I looked at the boys from my behind and told them "It's..."

"My Brother! Zach Conor Dragonfly" I yelled as I smiled and I looked back to my Bro. My Bro's cheeks gone light red to Hard blush! I laughed and looked back at Jon and James. They were... just standing there lifeless with there Jaws drop low. I released my Bro and went Jon and james and Poked them. They went back to their body's and looked at me scared. They Quickly Back Away from me without moving there feet as they said in unsion "Brother lover" I tilt my head and turned my head to see my brother rocking himself back and fort on the ground, mumbling unknown words... Are they in latin or what? I looked at my side to see that Jane was Laughing on the ground so hard that she held her stomach and tears were flowing down on her cheeks "*Laugh* WOW! Maria! You broke Zach real bad! *LAUGH*" I looked at my Brother back and He had passed out. I panicked and went to him. I didn't know what was happening but I'm so confused!

Remember me (Genderblend)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें