E4P6: "You Really Hurt Me"

Começar do início

Byulyi had a shocked yet pleased expression on her face

Byulyi: Are you serious?
Seokjin: Yeah, I was pretending all this while that nothing had happened by being extra friendly to everyone including you but I could tell every time I looked at you that something was still up. You weren't that same exuberant girl I knew in university. I guess I must have made you feel uncomfortable.
Byulyi brushed it off.
Byulyi: Why are we still talking about this? We are here now, all reconciled so let's drink up!
Seokjin smiled. The two of them clinked their metal bowls full of makgeolli and toasted to their reconciled friendship.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists stare at each other with their mouths hanging open.
V: What just happened, I-
RM: I can't believe this-
Jongshin: Wait a minute-
Eana: Are they serious-
Sangmin: This is one of the most shocking scenes I've ever witnessed on Heart Signal in all of the seasons thus far...
Jaewoong: So that was why the air between Seokjin-ssi and Byulyi-ssi was so awkward all this time? Byulyi-ssi couldn't be herself when around Seokjin-ssi and Seokjin-ssi tried to sweep the past under a carpet by putting up a front?
J-Hope: I'm in a wreck right now.
Despite all this, the next video clip plays without their consent.

[Dongdaemun Food Cart, 6:00 p.m.]

After the long conversation in the tent in Seoul forest, Seokjin and Byulyi decided to drive to a food cart in Dongdaemun to have a second round of street food, drinks and conversation. They took a seat in the nicely-heated food cart and Seokjin ordered a plate of tteokbokki, assorted twigim, soondae and two bottles of soju for the two of them. The food came a little while later, served with cups of odaeng broth and soju shot glasses. Byulyi professionally swirled a soju bottle, twirling it here and there and even using her elbow to hit the bottom of the bottle several times. An astonished Seokjin watched in fascination.
Seokjin: Indeed, your skills have not changed since then.
Byulyi grinned, popping the cap open and pouring each of them a glass.
Byulyi: That's needless to say.
The two of them picked up their glasses and clinked them. They toasted to their reconciliation and Heart Signal and drank up.
Seokjin: So, after catching up, I think we need to have a serious talk right now - regarding Heart Signal.
Byulyi put down her shot glass.
Byulyi: Oh... go ahead.
Seokjin: Well... since we're now reconciled, don't you think we need to share our secrets, regarding the people in the house?
Byulyi looked uncomfortable and shifted a little in her seat.
Byulyi: Well, I guess.
Seokjin grinned.
Seokjin: So, tell me, how are the two other guys?
Byulyi talked slowly.
Byulyi: Jimin's the sweetest. He's caring, capable, kind and sweet. He's one of the best dongsaengs I've ever met.
Seokjin: Dongsaeng? You see him only as a dongsaeng?
Byulyi: Well... he is my dongsaeng.
Seokjin laughed.

Seokjin: Ok, fine

Seokjin: Ok, fine. What about Yoongi?
Byulyi: Haven't gotten to interact much with him yet. But it kind of is my daily mission to make him smile or even talk.
Seokjin smirked.
Seokjin: So, you're the most interested in Yoongi then?
Byulyi did not know how to respond.
Byulyi: Um- well, I can't say that either. I guess I'm still getting to know everyone.

[Heart Signal Panel]

RM: Poor Byulyi-ssi, she's totally getting friend-zoned right now!
Jongshin: It's funny how he totally excluded him from the situation though - he literally only asked her about the two other guys.
V: He totally has no idea she likes him... This is so painful to watch.

[Dongdaemun Food Cart, 6:20 p.m.]

Byulyi looked at Seokjin carefully.
Byulyi: What about you, Jin? How do you find the girls?
Seokjin grinned.
Seokjin: Yoojung-ie is really cute. I've talked to her the most amongst the girls. Jieun-ie is pretty. I want to know her better.
Byulyi's expression looked downcast.
Byulyi: What about me?
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: Do I even need to say anything? You're the best!
Byulyi beamed. She immediately looked better.
Byulyi: Really? Do you really mean it?
Seokjin grinned back.
Seokjin: Of course! You're my best friend!

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists stare in horror at the screen and at each other. It was silent in the studio for a few minutes.
V: Ouch... "Best friend"?!
J-Hope: She took it real hard this time.
Eana: I'm beginning to dislike Seokjin-ssi. How can he be so senseless?
Jongshin laughs.
Jongshin: Eana-ssi, you're taking this too seriously.
Eana gave a disgusted expression.
Eana: If I were Byulyi, I would totally have given up on him by now. He's too tactless.
Everyone laughs.
RM: Come on! Give him a chance - he might realise it later on.
Eana frowns.
Eana: I just feel soooo bad for her.