E2P4: "Ask For His Number"

{OST: "Some" by Soyou & Junggigo ft. Lil Boi}

3rd December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 2,
Monday

[Signal House Dining Room, 8:00 p.m.]

Jieun walked into the dining room. She was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and jeans but she looked ever so gorgeous. Yoojung walked into the dining room right after her, wearing a cute cartoon t-shirt and shorts. They helped to set the table with nicely-lit candles, plates, cutlery and wine glasses. They both took their seats at the dining table, before the three chefs brought out their dishes that were covered with lids and set them on the table.

 They both took their seats at the dining table, before the three chefs brought out their dishes that were covered with lids and set them on the table

Yoongi: Ah... we're finally done. I haven't cooked for so long - it was exhausting!
Byulyi: I know right... but the outcome is pleasing!
Jimin filled Seokjin, Jieun and Yoojung in on the situation.
Jimin: So, tonight, Yoongi-ssi, Byulyi-ssi and I decided to have a cooking battle. We have three dishes here, a starter, a main and a dessert. Yoojung-ssi and Jieun-ssi already know who cooked what but our cooking master, Seokjin-hyung here, does not. So for him it will be a blind taste test, meanwhile, for Yoojung-ssi and Jieun-ssi, we request that you keep your objectivity and show no form of favouritism.
Yoojung and Jieun laughed at Jimin's emceeing. Jimin picks up a bottle of red wine, popped the cork open and filed everyone's glass with red wine. They all clink their glasses, take a sip and set them back down.
Jimin: So now, we shall begin with our starters! Please lift up the lid of the first dish!
Byulyi lifts up the lid and sets it aside. The residents wowed at the sight of a huge plate of seared steaks stacked on top of each other. The steaks were seared to perfection and topped with a brown mushroom sauce. Yoojung squealed.
Yoojung: Gogi!!! I really love meat!!!
The residents laugh.
Seokjin: This is the most excited I have ever seen Yoojung been!
Jimin looked regretful and muttered under his breath.
Jimin: Ah... I should have cooked the steaks instead...
Seokjin, who was sitting right next to him, heard what he said and smirked.
Seokjin: Guys, Jimin-ie has something to say!
Jimin's face turned beet red.
Jimin: No- hyung!
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: I got it, I got it. I'll keep your secret.
Jimin turned everyone's attention back to the food.
Jimin: So, this is our starter, that Chef X cooked, it's seared sirloin steak with brown mushroom sauce. Please enjoy.
Jimin stood up to serve everyone a portion of steak onto their plates, then sat down to try the steak with everyone else. Everyone was dumbfounded by how good the steak tasted. Seokjin cut a piece of steak, held it up on a fork with one hand and pointed at it with his other.
Seokjin: Firstly, I don't know who cooked this steak but... it's really amazing. The outside is seared nicely but inside is perfectly medium rare... which is just the way I like it. Paired with the red wine, I rate it about... 9/10.

 9/10