E13P3: "The Start Of Something New"

{OST: "Lean On You" by Jungyup}

26th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 25,
Day After Final Dates,
Wednesday

[Hard Rock Café, 9:30 p.m.]

Suran and Yoongi walked over to the table, Suran holding on to Yoongi's arm. Seokjin took the opportunity to tease them.

Seokjin: Ooh

Seokjin: Ooh... so what were you guys talking about back there, huh?
Yoongi and Suran blushed slightly as the rest of the residents laughed. Suran let go of Yoongi's arm and walked back to her seat. Yoongi took his seat next to Jimin, who had reserved that seat for him.
Yoongi: So... how was the show?
The residents had nothing but compliments for him. They spoke over each other, such that Yoongi could barely hear all of them. He could only make out a few comments.
Jimin: Daebak, hyung.
Byulyi: It was sooooo good honey started to ooze out if my ears.
Jieun: It was really the best I've ever heard.
Seokjin: What's with your outfit?
Yoongi laughed when he heard Seokjin's remark.
Yoongi: That's what I was just about to ask you guys! How can y'all all wear suits and ties without telling me? DJs are supposed to wear leather jackets like these! You should have at least told me to bring something to change!
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: That's why I did.
Seokjin whipped out a tuxedo from behind his bag and handed it to Yoongi.
Seokjin: There you go, go change. Then hyung will help you and Suran-noona take a photo.
Yoongi's jaw dropped.
Yoongi: Wah, this hyung- jjinja.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists laugh.
Eana: I can't believe he really thought of it for Yoongi-ssi. How considerate he must really be.

[Hard Rock Café, 9:45 p.m.]

Yoongi was in disbelief that Seokjin actually did what he had only imagined that he would do, but still did what as he was told and came back a few minutes later, looking extremely dashing in his suit.