AUTHOR'S FINAL WORDS

Dear reader,

Thank you for reading my entire story!

It brings me so much joy to think that so many of you actually enjoy my writing and have spend the past few weeks going through this entire journey with me!

Thank you in particular to everyone who has left beautiful words of encouragement and even feedback for me in the comments section down below! You don't know how much that meant to me as a writer, giving me motivation to make the next chapter even more exciting than the one before!

I really hope you enjoyed the ending. I decided to replace the usual panel interview (which I don't find particularly interesting) with a short epilogue instead, thanks to the suggestion of one of my favourite readers @NehaBajaj9!

Also... please don't worry because this is not the end of Heart Signal X. I've already got something exciting upcoming for you YooMin shippers so just a heads up!

Meanwhile, I hope that you'll continue supporting me in my future pieces of work so please follow me if you want notifications!

Once again, thank you so much for everything and see you in my next one! Bye!

Love xoxo
ourhopehatessnakeu

Update: ONLY YOO is out now! Find it on my profile :-)