E2P2: "You're Overreacting"

{OST: "Shut Up & Groove" by HEIZE ft. DEAN}

3rd December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 2,
Monday

[Signal House 1st Floor, 6:30 a.m.]

A shadow appeared at the top of the staircase. As he walked closer, Seokjin's signature wide shoulders and tall figure emerged from the dark. Unlike yesterday, he was dressed in a simple black sweatshirt, black Puma sweatpants and his hair was a dishevelled mess.

 Unlike yesterday, he was dressed in a simple black sweatshirt, black Puma sweatpants and his hair was a dishevelled mess

[Heart Signal Panel]

V: Isn't that Seokjin-ssi?
J-Hope: I almost couldn't recognise him!
RM: He still looks great though...
Eana: You're right, you're right!
Jongshin: Oh...? He's up so early. I'm curious as to what he does.
Sangmin: Could he really be a chef?
Eana: Ah... I'm so curious...

[Signal House Kitchen, 6:35 a.m.]

Seokjin dragged his own body to the kitchen and opens the cupboard. He grabbed a box of granola, a bowl and spoon, then walked to the fridge to grab a carton of milk. He then hobbled over to the dining table and sat down for his first meal of the day. At that moment, Yoojung walked into the kitchen. Her hair was messily tied up in a bun and her eyes were barely open, but she wore black round glasses that hid her sleepiness. She wore a light pink Adidas jumper set that suit her perfectly. Both residents seemed to be taken by surprise by the presence of the other. Yoojung covered her bare face and Seokjin embarrassedly combed back his fringe.
Yoojung: Oh...? Good morning, Seokjin-ssi!
Seokjin: Good morning! I was surprised, haha.
Yoojung: Me too!
Seokjin: I thought I would be the only one awake this early.
Yoojung: Same.
Seokjin: Cereal for you?
Yoojung nodded and took a seat across Seokjin. Seokjin automatically walked to the kitchen to grab another bowl and spoon for Yoojung. He walked back to the dining room and took a seat opposite Yoojung, smiling warmly.
Seokjin: Your day must start early too, huh?
Yoojung: Well, not everyday. But today, I have to there by 8:30 a.m., so I have to leave the house by 7:30 a.m.!
Seokjin: Where do you work?
Yoojung hesitated for a moment.
Yoojung: I can't tell you the exact location... if not, you'll find out what I do, haha.
Seokjin: Just the nearest station?
Yoojung: Hongdae?
Seokjin: Hongdae? Wow... today's your lucky day then, because Hongdae is where I work too. Yoojung: Really?
Seokjin: Yeah, I could give you a lift!
Yoojung smiled gratefully.