E6P6: "Spring Day"

{OST: "Hug Me" (Jung Joon Il Cover)
by V & J-Hope (BTS)}

10th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 9,
Monday

[Seoul Nature Park, 2:20 p.m.]

After walking for a distance in the park, the two of them find a bench under a tree and take a seat. Jungkook naturally took off his coat and passed it to Yoojung so that she could cover her legs when seated. Yoojung wanted to reject initially but Jungkook insisted and she placed it over her legs with a look of gratitude written all over her face. She took out her iPod.

Yoojung: Oppa, what music do you listen to?Jungkook: A wide variety of songs! I love ballads in particular, but ironically, my favourite artist isn't a ballad singer

Jungkook: A wide variety of songs! I love ballads in particular, but ironically, my favourite artist isn't a ballad singer.
Yoojung smiled.
Yoojung: Ah... it must be a girl group then.
Jungkook chuckled.
Jungkook: What makes you think so? It's a boy group.
Yoojung: Oh- really? Who is it?
Jungkook smiled the biggest smile he had ever smiled on screen.
Jungkook: BTS.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Oh no, now they're bonding over one more thing.
V bangs his head on the table repeatedly.
V: Nooooooo... hyung-deul, why do we even exist. They're actually bonding over us!
RM and J-Hope look at V, exchange glances and shake their heads.

[Seoul Nature Park, 2:20 p.m.]

Yoojung's eyes widened and her grip on her iPod loosened such that it almost fell out of her hands. Yoojung: BTS as in... Bangtan Sonyeondan, BTS?!
Jungkook laughed.
Jungkook: Why are you so shocked? I can't like a boy group because I'm a boy?
Yoojung shook her head intensely.
Yoojung: No... No, no, no.
She was speechless for a while so instead, she unlocked her iPod and showed it to Jungkook. Her whole music library was filled with BTS songs - all songs from all 5 EPs, 2 single albums, 22 singles and 4 compilation albums, also including all their cover songs, festa specials - everything.

[Heart Signal Panel]

RM: Daebak - so this is what our ARMYs' playlists look like.
The BTS members look at each other with dumbfounded expressions on their faces. Sangmin notices and laughs.
Sangmin: Why do you guys look so shocked?
V: I didn't know we had so many songs.
RM and J-Hope laugh.
J-Hope: For me, it was more like she has way more BTS songs than I actually have.
The other panelists laugh.
Jongshin: Really?
RM: Yeah. That's why we're so shocked.

[Seoul Nature Park, 2:25 p.m.]

Jungkook's mouth fell open.