E14P3: "You're The One For Me"

{OST: "Wine" by Suran ft. Changmo}

31st December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 30,
Decision Day,
Monday

[Foot of Taewon Hill, 8:00 p.m.]

Yoongi's car finally arrived at the foot of Taewon Hill after a short drive. He looked up the intimidatingly long flight of stairs, his eyes widening.
Yoongi: Daebak. Are you kidding me right now?
Nevertheless, he ran up the stairs, realising that Suran was waiting for him at the top. After much blood, sweat and tears, he finally reached the top, panting like mad. He looked around and saw a familiar figure standing a few metres away from him. He smiled, looking like the long climb he just did was worth it.

Yoongi: Suran!Yoongi ran towards Suran and she turned around, startled yet happy to see Yoongi

Yoongi: Suran!
Yoongi ran towards Suran and she turned around, startled yet happy to see Yoongi.
Suran: Yoongi!
Yoongi reached her, still panting like crazy. He rested an arm on her shoulder.
Yoongi: Ya... daebak... how... did... you... get... up...
Suran: I should be the one asking you! Why are you panting so hard?
Yoongi wheezed, pointing at the staircase behind him. Suran's eyes widened.
Suran: You took the stairs?! Why didn't you drive up here!
Yoongi's eyes widened and his entire body stiffened as he looked at Suran.
Yoongi: What did you just say?! Drive... up...
Yoongi flopped onto a nearby bench in half-exhaustion and half-disbelief. Suran laughed as she sat down on the bench beside Yoongi.
Suran: You didn't know?
Yoongi shook his head, making a crying expression on his face. Suran laughed. After a short while, Yoongi finally had regained his breath.
Yoongi: Sorry, your boyfriend is so weak.
Suran: Nah, it's fine. I don't really care about that kind of...
Suran's eyes widened when she had finally fully registered what Yoongi had actually said.
Suran: Wait... what did you say?
Yoongi smirked, sitting up straight and inching his butt closer to Suran a little.
Yoongi: Your boyfriend? No?
Suran pursed her lips, trying not to smile too much. She nodded.
Suran: It just feels unreal.
Yoongi slipped his hand over Suran's, which was resting on the bench between them. He interlocked his fingers over hers, smiling sweetly at Suran when she looked up at him looking slightly taken aback.
Yoongi: Does it feel real now?
Suran smiled shyly, looking back down at the floor and nodded her head.
Yoongi: I noticed something.
Suran: What?
Yoongi: Why is it that you are such a girl crush around others but when you're alone with me, you're so soft?
Suran laughed.
Suran: You really think so? I think, I'm just really shy around you.
Yoongi smiled.
Yoongi: That somehow makes me really happy to hear.
The two of them sit there for a while, enjoying each other's company. Suran finally broke the silence.
Suran: You know why it felt unreal though?
Yoongi: Why?
Suran: I'm already in my 30s, so I came to the house thinking that it was impossible for me to find love. But then, I found you.
Yoongi laughed.
Yoongi: Please, age is really nothing. Even if you were 40 years old, I would still have picked you.
Suran's expression brightened.

Suran: Really?Suran: Mmhmm

Suran: Really?
Suran: Mmhmm.
Suran beamed.
Suran: I'm curious about something though. When did you start having feelings for me?
Yoongi laughed.
Yoongi: It's hard to determine exactly at which point but... maybe when I found out we had so much in common when you asked me out?
Suran: Yeah! Actually, I was so shocked to find someone that similar to me. The food, interests and views about everything...
Yoongi: Yeah. And when I heard you sing my song, I was like dead-set that you're the one for me.
Suran giggled.
Suran: You're exaggerating.
Yoongi laughed.
Yoongi: I'm not.
The two sat there in silence again until Suran broke the silence again.
Suran: Yoongi, you know what? Thank you for accepting me for who I am.
Suran smiled at Yoongi with deep sincere eyes. Yoongi smiled back at her.
Yoongi: Don't thank me, I should thank you. Thank you for making me believe in love again.
They sat there, looking into each others eyes for about a minute, the tension building up between them. Finally, Yoongi leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek. Suran turned beet red and her eyes widened. She pursed her lips and looked to the front. Yoongi watched her being all flustered, a smile forming on his handsome face. 
Yoongi: I really like you.