E12P1: "He Went Mad"

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: The most interesting, suspenseful game - the guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor-sharp instincts are here!
Sangmin: Last week we watched YoonRan and EunKook's dates! How did you guys find them?
The panelists all gave two thumbs up.
RM: They were the best. They all really put in their hearts and souls into this last date, didn't they!
V: I personally found YoonRan's date really cute! The soondae-guk, the Namsan tour, then studio recording, then the drinking at night... They didn't have "wine" but they sure had "soju"!
The panelists laugh.
Jongshin: Ya, V-ssi, your sense of humour has really improved.
V smiles smugly.
J-Hope: I think YoonRan's date was cute too! I can't wait to hear the final product of both the songs... What impressed me was Yoongi-ssi's rapping, though. I went back and replayed it like a hundred times.
RM laughs.

RM: I can vouch for that

RM: I can vouch for that. I thought he went mad, that was all I heard whenever I walked past his room for the past one week.
The panelists laugh.
RM: For me, I personally found Jungkook-ssi and Jieun-ssi's date very nice. I like simple dates like that, so when they went for a simple market lunch, picking out clothes for each other and then a simple dinner, I really was envious. I wish it was something I could do too, but unfortunately I can't.
Sangmin: It's okay, Namjoon-ah. Wait till you're as old as hyung, then you can do anything you like.
The panelists laugh.
Jongshin: So this week, we'll see SeokByul and YooMin couples' dates right? Are you guys excited?
The panelists yell a collective "yes!".
V: YooMin! YooMin! YooMin!
The panelists laugh.
Jongshin: Let's play today's clip!