E8P3: "I'm Out Of Here"

{OST: "Melting" by K.Will}

19th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 18,
Day of Second Date,
Wednesday

[Outside Hongik University, 1:00 p.m.]

At a very unique location in Hongdae, Seokjin stood outside Hongik University, looking like he was in an extremely good mood. He wore the silver bracelet that he had won over Yoongi, which to him, meant that he was going to get the person he wanted for a date. Other than that, he wore a black wool sweater with random colourful squiggly lines all over the front, black pants, khaki coat and white track shoes. He heard someone call his name suddenly and looked over to his right, only to see Suran walking towards him. Suran was wearing a floral one-piece dress, beige leggings and black boots. She also wore a khaki coat over her dress, some silver earrings and of course, the silver bracelet which she raised with a smile when Seokjin looked at her. His eyes widened.

Seokjin: Oh- Annyeonghaseyo, noona

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Look - he still calls her noona when Yoongi already calls her by her name.

[Outside Hongik University, 1:05 p.m.]

Suran walked towards Seokjin with a surprised smile on her face.
Suran: Oh- it's Seokjin. Seokjin-ah, annyeong!
Seokjin smiled awkwardly.
Seokjin: I had no idea it would be you, noona.
Suran laughed.
Suran: Who did you expect then?
Seokjin thought for a while.
Seokjin: Umm... Jieun-ie?
Seokjin laughed awkwardly and Suran laughed back.
Seokjin: But I mean, it's nice to see you too, Suran-noona.
Suran: We see each other every morning but today will be different, isn't it?
Seokjin smiled.
Seokjin: Of course, today is our date - we should talk about more down-to-earth topics - not food, not sugar gliders, not jokes.
Suran grinned.
Suran: You're right - not that food, sugar gliders and jokes aren't down-to-earth though, just that a conversation about them won't lead us anywhere.
The two of them laughed.
Suran: Shall we go now?
Seokjin looked around.
Seokjin: Where - the school?
Seokjin pointed at Hongik University.
Seokjin: If we're doing a school quiz date, I'm out of here.
Seokjin pretended to run away but Suran held on to him. She laughed.
Suran: No - this was just our meet up location. We're going somewhere else!

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Wah... she sure has sense. I wonder where they're going.
Jongshin: So far they joke around a lot - I think the way Suran-ssi treats him seems to be very platonic as well.
Jaewoong: I agree - more like a noona-dongsaeng relationship? When Seokjin-ssi talked about expecting Jieun-ssi she didn't even look jealous or anything.
Sangmin: Yeah, personality-wise, I think Yoongi-ssi matches her as a partner way more. Their maturity levels seem to be more similar as well - so they can talk about more serious matters.
RM nods slowly.
RM: I know what you mean, hyung! Even though bantering is not bad but a couple needs to know how to be serious with each other at sometimes and I think I do see that kind of romantic attraction yet seriousness between Suran-ssi and Yoongi-ssi.