E9P6: "Trust Your Instincts"

{OST: "No Way" by Urban Zakapa}

22nd December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 21,
Saturday

[Nature Salad & Bar, 2:00 p.m.]

Jieun was heading out on this particular day as well, to catch up with her best friend. Her best friend was 11 years older than her, but that did not stop them from having an amazing friendship. When Jieun walked into the restaurant, her friend jumped up from her seat and hugged her tightly.

<Yoo Inna, Jieun's best friend & neighbour>

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Wah... daebak. She's so pretty! She could easily be a model or actress!

[Nature Salad & Bar, 2:05 p.m.]

The two of them went to order their food, before returning to the table with a grilled chicken salad and a shortrib avocado salad. They sat down and began to eat.
Inna: So, how was your date? You told me a few days ago you were going for a date right?
Jieun smiled.
Jieun: It went well.
Inna smiled as well.
Inna: Ya- you look so happy. Was it with the guy you like?
Jieun nodded with a grin and Inna slapped her hard on the shoulder.
Inna: Good for you!
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: It was fun - I planned the date. We went to eat seafood soup and also, we did a photoshoot and drank.
Jieun: Does the guy like you also?
Jieun frowned slightly.
Jieun: I don't know. I asked him and he made me even more confused.
Inna: Why!
Jieun: Well, I asked him whether he has been texting one girl only or more and he said only one, but he might change.
Jieun thought for a while.
Jieun: Ever since he entered the house until now, I've been only having one message every night - but that night not be him... I'm not sure. The thing is, I think he might have feelings for another girl.
Inna took a huge bite of salad.
Inna: Really?
Jieun: Yeah. She's the really cute style - and she's only 20, while I'm already 26! So if he only goes for dongsaengs, she'll be the one. I'm not the cute style too - so if that's his style I'm out as well.
Inna frowned.
Inna: Ya- girl, what do you mean! You're 25 but you look 20 and you're not cute?! You must be joking! I've seen you do aegyo before, alright?
Jieun laughed heartily and took a sip of water.
Jieun: Thanks, unnie.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: I agree! I think Jieun-ssi has the potential to do good aegyo, but seems like the kind who hates it.

[Nature Salad & Bar, 2:20 p.m.]

Inna: What about the rest of the guys in the house? You said you texted a few of them before right?
Jieun hesitated.

Jieun: Yeah

Jieun: Yeah. But I feel like, the two other guys I texted before won't match with me. One of them, you know, is a producer, same age as me. You know I like guys who are musical right? But that time I went out with him, our tastes in food don't match much. He doesn't really give me a sense of security as well.
Inna: Ah... I know what you mean. What about the other guy?
Jieun: The other guy is a 27-year-old chef! He's really attractive when he cooks, you know? But other than that, I think he's the type who's friendly to everyone, which I don't think I match well with - I might get jealous.
Both of them laughed.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Ah... we finally get to hear some of her thoughts - why she changed the person she texted and stuff. It's really interesting to hear.

[Nature Salad & Bar, 2:00 p.m.]

Jieun: Anyway, the guy I am interested in is a photographer and when he takes photos, he looks really attractive! He's really considerate and warm too, even though he's a dongsaeng.
Inna nodded.
Inna: Trust your own instincts, girl! I have faith in you.
Jieun smiled.
Jieun: Thank you, unnie! Fighting!

__________________________________
Author's Note

__________________________________Author's Note

Yoo In Na is IU's best friend in real life. Despite their 11 year age gap, they got a long really well ever since they met on a radio show back in 2010. She's a really good actress (imo) who has acted in many dramas, such as "You Who Came From The Stars", "Goblin", "Queen Inhyun's Man" and "You're The Best, Lee Soon-shin", which she co-acted in with IU.