E13P7: "What Does He Mean"

{OST: "Bom Bom Bom" by Busker Busker}

31st December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 30,
Decision Day,
Monday

[Signal House 2nd Floor Girls Room,
5:15 p.m.]

Byulyi sat on the sofa, looking out of the window at the snow-covered floor and trees. She turned around when she heard a familiar voice call her name.
Seokjin: Byul-ah, annyeong.
At the door stood Seokjin, in his usual dressing, grinning like he'd never had before. Byulyi grinned, lifting up her hand and waving before she knew it.

Byulyi: Jin! Seokjin, being the extra guy he was, blew a flying kiss at Byulyi and moonwalked to his seat

Byulyi: Jin!
Seokjin, being the extra guy he was, blew a flying kiss at Byulyi and moonwalked to his seat. Byulyi laughed as he took a seat opposite her. When he sat down, however, his face turned serious.
Seokjin: I've got so much to say but there's only 10 minutes, so I'll make this quick.
Byulyi nodded. Seokjin took a deep breath.
Seokjin: I've really been so happy living here. I think I was able to see so many more things about you since we were living together.
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: Like what?
Seokjin seemed to be deep in thought.
Seokjin: What your bare face looks like?
Seokjin laughed, only to receive a huge smack on the head by Byulyi.
Seokjin: Be gentle, please. I'm just kidding. I really learnt a lot about you. Your true feelings, your character traits and even some of your weaknesses. Not that it's a bad thing though, everyone has our weaknesses. When I knew you back in university, you seemed so perfect, so flawless. Now that I've come to know some of your weaknesses, I feel like I've gotten to know the real you.
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: Do you have anything you want to ask me?
Seokjin pursed his lips, trying hard not to smile.
Seokjin: Did you see me as a man since university?
Byulyi smacked him on the head again but laughed.
Byulyi: What kind of question is that!
Seokjin: I'm asking seriously so answer me seriously!
Byulyi contemplated for a while, before speaking up.
Byulyi: Maybe... when you got a girlfriend? I felt weird whenever you were around her. Maybe that was when?
Seokjin laughed. At that moment, the timer rings.
Seokjin: Alright, alright. Time to go.
Seokjin stood up, but Byulyi pulled him back down by his shirt.
Byulyi: When did you see me as a woman, then?
Seokjin rolled his eyes.
Seokjin: I'm not answering, the time is up. Goodbye!
He pulled himself out of Byulyi's grip and ran out of the door, shutting the door behind him. But then, the door opened again a second later and Seokjin's face appeared. He grinned at a surprised Byulyi.
Seokjin: Perhaps... even before I met my girlfriend?
Before Byulyi could respond, Seokjin shut the door and walked off.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Omo- What does he mean?
V: I guess, we'll just have to find out later.

[Signal House 2nd Floor Girls Room,
5:15 p.m.]

Yoongi: Byulyi-noona?
Byulyi looked slight surprised when she saw Yoongi walk into the room a while later, but she still smiled at him.
Byulyi: Oh-? Yoongi, annyeong.
Yoongi took a seat opposite Byulyi.

Yoongi: Annyeong, how are you feeling?Byulyi smiled

Byulyi smiled.
Byulyi: You came here to check in?
Yoongi nodded.
Byulyi: I guess, nervous... but not really either, maybe confused? Nah, I feel like it's a weird mix of emotions I've never felt.
Yoongi smiled.
Yoongi: I feel you. I feel the exact same thing right now. But you know everything will be fine right?
Byulyi smiled and nodded.
Byulyi: You're right.
Silence fell over the room as neither of them said anything.
Yoongi: Thank you for the date at the mountain. You've really inspired me to get in shape.
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: So... you wanna work out from now on? You can give me a call, I'll hit you up with one of my gym trainers.
Yoongi laughed.
Yoongi: About that... that's a bit... too much.
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: Never mind, take it slow. Don't force yourselves to do things you don't wanna do, alright? The most important thing in life is to be happy.
Yoongi smiled.
Yoongi: Thank you for teaching me that. Do you have anything you wanna say to me?
Byulyi hesitated.
Byulyi: Thank you for treating me so warmly. From entering the house until now, we've made many fond memories. Our cook off, remember?
The both of them laugh, reminiscing the time in the kitchen they were head-to-head about their dishes. Yoongi chuckled.
Yoongi: In the end, neither of us won.
Byulyi: Yeah. But that was fun. The mountain was so fun too. You treated me so well, grilling food for me, helping me open lunch boxes, helping me up the mountain by holding my hand...
Byulyi bit her lower lip.
Byulyi: About that, I'm sorry about the time I might have caused a riff between you and Suran-unnie when I was drunk. I totally didn't know what I was doing! I only heard from Yoojung when I woke up.
Yoongi laughed and waved his hands profusely.
Yoongi: Nah, it's totally fine. In fact, that incident did bring us closer. Didn't it also bring you closer to someone?
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: You're right. It might have happened for the better. Either way, thanks for all the memories and all the best!
Yoongi shook Byulyi's hand and smiled.
Yoongi: You too.