E9P1: "Reconciliation"

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: The most interesting, suspenseful game - the guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor-sharp instincts are here!
Sangmin: Last week, our residents had their second official date! What did you think, V-ssi?
V smiles.

V: I think Yoojung-ssi and Jimin-ssi's date went really well, I was really pleased

V: I think Yoojung-ssi and Jimin-ssi's date went really well, I was really pleased. Their car picnic and dance date. It was really cute.
Sangmin: I think so too. I personally felt that their date went the best. However, I think Jieun-ssi and Jungkook-ssi's date went pretty well too, don't you think?
Jaewoong: Yeah! The seafood soup, photoshoot date and drinks after that, when they were completely honest with each other. Even after Jieun-ssi told him she had texted three people before, he was fine with it and they both texted each other.
RM put up his hand.
RM: I was so shaken by Byulyi-ssi and Yoongi-ssi's date! Yoongi-ssi was such a gentleman towards her the whole time, but in the end he still chose Suran-ssi over her.
J-Hope: The thing is that those were all manners, just the basics. I was pretty worried about Suran-ssi last week though, she looked pretty upset when she heard that they held hands. I don't know...
Eana: Me too... Thankfully, Seokjin-ssi our "manner mediator" went to talk to him about it. Hopefully, Yoongi-ssi will do something.
Jongshin: Seokjin-ssi and Suran-ssi are obviously in a close noona-dongsaeng relationship, I hope they give each other good advice and support!
Sangmin: This week we'll hopefully get to see the residents' true feelings about their date... and hopefully Suran-ssi and Yoongi-ssi's reconciliation!
Jongshin: Shall we play the video now? Please show it to us!