E10P8: "Should I Confess"

{OST: "Instagram" by DEAN}

24th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 23,
Day of MT Trip,
Monday

[Busan Campfire Site, 9:10 p.m.]

Seokjin asked the producers about it and they decided that since the residents had agreed to use drama lines only, Suran's laugh was not counted.
Seokjin: Yoongi, talla! Next up is my turn right?
Seokjin sat down and turned to Byulyi. He put a hand on his heart dramatically to draw out emotions.

Seokjin:

Seokjin:

"Shall I apologise...
Or should I confess?"

Byulyi didn't laugh, but Jimin did. Seokjin looked over at Jimin.
Seokjin: Ya! Why are you laughing! You laugh at almost everyone's line.
Jimin couldn't stop laughing.
Jimin: Hyung looked so adorable saying that to noona.
Seokjin: Well, thanks to Jimin, I'm saved! Thank goodness, I'm funny by nature.
Jimin: Making me laugh doesn't make you funny though.
Seokjin ignored Jimin's cynical comment.
Seokjin: With this, Byulyi, Jimin - talla!

[Heart Signal Panel]

V was now used to telling everyone what the drama is without them asking.
V: This is what Song Joong Ki sunbae-nim said to Song Hye Kyo sunbae-nim in "Descendants Of The Sun".
The panelists laugh.
Jongshin: This one, we know.
Sangmin: It was iconic.
RM: Song-Song couple are goals! It was one of the only dramas I watched and I was shipping them really hard... then they really became a couple and got married! Now she's even pregnant!

[Busan Campfire Site, 9:15 p.m.]

Seokjin: We're now left with Byul, Jieun, Suran-noona and I! Who will survive our cheesy monster- ow!
Byulyi nudged Seokjin hard in the ribs and Seokjin clutched on to it, as the other residents laughed.
Seokjin: Who will survive Moon Byulyi's cheesiest cheesy drama line?
Byulyi laughed, but she got into the mood quickly and her face became serious. She traced down her nose using her index finger, closing her eyes with her face tilted up slightly.

(watch from 1:15 - 1:25)
Byulyi:

"When I see you,
I get angry.
But that won't do,
because when I don't see you,
I get even angrier.
Like I'll go crazy.
So, stay by my side."