E9P3: "See You Tonight"

{OST: "Double Trouble Couple" by MAMAMOO}

20th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 19,
Day After Second Date,
Thursday

[Signal House 1st Floor Guys Room,
4:00 p.m.]

Yoongi was alone in his room as usual today, sitting at his desk, mixing beats and trying to hum to create a melody.

Yoongi:

Yoongi:

"So far away... if I have a dream
If I have a dream that flies away
Don't fall away... if I have a dream
If I have a dream that flies away"

It seemed like inspiration hit Yoongi suddenly and he sang a few lines without pausing. He had a satisfied smile on his face as he wrote down the lyrics on a notepad and listened to the recording.

[Heart Signal Panel]

RM: He has talent! That tune sounded good.

[Signal House 1st Floor Guys Room,
4:05 p.m.]

Suddenly, there was a knock on his door. Yoongi turned around, looking surprised. Usually, at this time of the day, only Jimin, Byulyi and Jungkook would be at home, but Jimin had gone for dance practice today at his dance studio, Jungkook had gone out for a shoot and Byulyi had never come to his room before.
Yoongi: Come in!
The door opened, but it wasn't Byulyi. Suran walked in, a serious look on her face. Yoongi was evidently taken aback.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Oh-? She didn't go to work today?
Sangmin: I think she might be here fo clear their misunderstanding.

[Signal House 1st Floor Guys Room,
4:06 p.m.]

Yoongi: Noona- no, Suran. Why are you here? Didn't you go to work?
Suran closed the door behind her and sat on his bed. She crossed her legs and pursed her lips. She hesitated.
Suran: You said you had something to tell me last night?
Yoongi took off his headphones and walked over to sit on Jimin's bed so that he could face Suran. He looked at her directly in the eyes.
Yoongi: Suran-
Yoongi took a deep breath.
Yoongi: Thank you for coming to listen to me. I was going to look for you this morning, but you had already left when I woke up.
Suran: I purposely left earlier.
Suran pursed her lips.