E12P7: "This Moment I'll Never Forget"

{OST: "I Fall In Love" by Vromance
ft. Obromance}

25th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 24,
Day of Final Date,
Tuesday

[Lotte World, 7:00 p.m.]

Jimin and Yoojung decided to ride the bumper cars next, since it was not too crowded nor too wild for Yoojung. They then took a few other small rides, before it was time for dinner at Lotteria. Jimin came back to their table with two burger sets that came with fries and a drink. He put it on the table and sat down opposite Yoojung.

Jimin: I got double patty for you because you love meat!Yoojung smiled as Jimin opened the burger and passed the burger to her

Yoojung smiled as Jimin opened the burger and passed the burger to her. She took a sip of coke and hesitated slightly, before breaking the silence.
Yoojung: Oppa, I actually have a question for you.
Jimin smiled as he passed her a couple of serviettes.
Jimin: Go ahead.
Yoojung: Were you always this kind to every girl you met?

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Oh, yeah. She's right. If I were in her position, I might feel uneasy about this aspect too.

[Lotte World, 7:30 p.m.]

Jimin almost choked on the coke he was sipping on. He laughed as he tried to make sure the coke went down the correct pipe.
Jimin: Sorry, pardon?
Yoojung laughed, handing him a serviette to wipe his mouth.
Yoojung: Take it easy, it was just a random question.
Yoojung took a bit out of her double patty burger and smiled as she saw the two layers of patty showing.
Yoojung: Because you know, you really treat me like a princess. I'm wondering whether you've ever treated anyone else the same.
Jimin hesitated for a while, chewing on his lower lip.
Jimin: Well...
He took a big bite from his burger, taking his time to chew before finally swallowing.
Jimin: I guess this topic has never come up between us before, has it?
Yoojung nodded, watching Jimin carefully.
Jimin: I've only had one girlfriend in the past and yes, I treated her like she was a princess.
Jimin pursed his lips, looking into Yoojung's eyes. He looked scared, angry and upset all at the same time. His lips quivered when he next spoke.
Jimin: She cheated on me.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: His ex cheated on him?! No way, who can ever do that to a man like him?!
Jongshin: Isn't he the last man any girl would wanna cheat on?!
V: Yeah! Why would anyone cheat on him!
RM: I guess, some things just happen a certain way, with no "because".

[Lotte World, 7:40 p.m.]

Yoojung's expression turned dark and she looked sadly at Jimin, who had his head drooped and was looking at the floor.

Yoojung: I'm so sorry for bring this up, I really shouldn't ha-Jimin looked up at her and managed a small smile

Jimin looked up at her and managed a small smile.
Jimin: Nah, it's nothing! I've gotten over it in the past 6 months but I guess digging it up did resurface some old wounds.
Jimin grinned at Yoojung.
Jimin: It's good that I talked about it with you. I've been wondering when I should tell you about it.
Yoojung sighed.
Yoojung: I still feel bad.
Jimin smiled and reached across the table, patting her on the shoulder.
Jimin: Don't worry. It made me relieved now that I've said it out.
Yoojung still looked really down after that.
Jimin: I made you sick on the ride just now and you made me think of bad memories so we're pretty much even now!
Yoojung looked up at him and finally smiled.
Yoojung: Alright, then. Actually I'm glad I asked today.
Jimin nodded and took a serviette to wipe food from Yoojung's mouth. Yoojung sat there obediently, letting Jimin help her.
Jimin: Alright, let's finish up our food! It's time to go catch the fireworks!

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Actually, I'm glad they talked about it before the show ended. It's good to know about one's past before going into an a relationship.
Sangmin: I totally agree on this one!

[Lotte World, 7:50 p.m.]

Jimin and Yoojung walked out of Lotteria to a platform with a railing, a place where the they could view the fireworks from indoors through the transparent glass ceiling. The show was starting at 8:00 p.m., so the night sky was still dark and littered with stars. Jimin and Yoojung stood there, leaning with their backs against the railings for a few moments, in silence. After a while, Jimin finally broke the silence.
Jimin: You know how we're coming to the end of our stay in the Signal House, right?
Yoojung nodded silently.
Jimin: So... do you have anything you wanna say to me?
Yoojung thought for a while.
Yoojung: Shall we say something to each other in 5 words?
Jimin laughed.

Jimin: Good idea, you sure know how to make things fun

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Ah!! This reminds me of Oh Youngjoo and Lee Gyubin from Season 2!
Eana: Ah! Ah! Ah! I remember that! Lee Gyubin said, "Come to me, Youngjoo."
Jaewoong: It was so beautiful, wasn't it?
Sangmin: And heartbreaking at the same time. They would have made such a cute couple.
Eana: If I were in her shoes, I would totally have chosen Lee Gyubin over Kim Hyunwoo any day!
Sangmin sighs.
Sangmin: Ah, love is complicated.
Jongshin: Let's see what these two will say to each other.

[Lotte World, 7:55 p.m.]

Jimin: Alright, shall I go first?
Yoojung laughed.
Yoojung: Sure, I haven't thought of anything yet, anyway.
Jimin turned to face Yoojung, looking slightly nervous. But he still managed to compose himself and look into Yoojung's tiny round black eyes.
Jimin: I'll treat you well, Yoojung.
The clock struck 8:00 p.m. and the fireworks erupted in the preciously pitch black night sky. The two of them looked up at the beautiful scene for a few moments, enjoying the colourful explosion of lights against the dark backdrop. Yoojung's eyes widened, as if she thought of something. She grinned as she leaned over and whispered into Jimin's ear.
Yoojung: This moment - I'll never forget.