E7P9: "Psychological Game"

{OST: "You Belong To My World" by Roy Kim}

16th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 15,
Sunday

[Signal House 2nd Floor Girls Room,
9:00 p.m.]

Yoojung and Byulyi had just come back home a while ago from a nice dinner together and were getting ready for bed, when they heard a knock on the door, before Jieun and Suran came into the room, smiling from ear to ear. Jieun was waving a cue card in the air, while Suran walked in right behind her, carrying a paper bag full of items.
Jieun: Look what we've got-

Suran completed her sentence

Suran: Our second date! We found it in our room earlier!
Byulyi and Yoojung, who were just touching their make-up in front of the mirror at their dressing tables, dropped everything and sat down at the sofa, looking extremely excited.
Yoojung: Read it to us, read it to us!
Jieun and Suran took their seats on the sofa opposite them. Jieun read out what was printed on the card loud and clear.
Jieun: "Today, the Heart Signal residents will pick their dates for their second date. In the paper bag provided, there are 4 items - a blue muffler, a stick of lipbalm, a silver bracelet and a black hoodie. The same items are given to both the guys and the girls. Without any discussion with members of the opposite gender, the residents are to pick an item. The people with matching items will go for their second date together during this upcoming Wednesday. Since the guys were the ones who planned the first date, the girls will plan the date this time."
Jieun finished reading the card and the girls all cheered.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Finally! They're going to be having their second official date next week! What do you guys think?
Sangmin: You mean our producers actually bought the items for them?
Jongshin: Yeah, they did.
RM frowned.
RM: Shouldn't the guys be the ones buying the gift?
Jongshin laughed.
Jongshin: They already tried that in past seasons and decided that we should try something new this time and spending more on them.
Eana: That's interesting. You know something though?
Sangmin: What?
Eana: This date is actually beneficial to our Yoojung and Jimin couple.
Sangmin: Why-
J-Hope: Oh, I know! The muffler! They have had memories with the muffler remember? Jimin-ssi bought Yoojung-ssi a muffler before on their first date.
Eana smiled.
Jaewoong: You're right! So if they remember and both of them manage to pick the blue muffler, they'll get to have their second date!
V: OMG... Please... please pick the muffler!
The panelists laugh.
Sangmin: After 6 long weeks, our V-ssi is still a loyal supporter of the YooMin couple.

[Signal House 1st Floor Guys Room,
9:05 p.m.]

At around the same time, the guys on the second floor, Seokjin and Jungkook, had also found the mission card and went to look for Jimin and Yoongi on the first floor. They read the mission out loud to them. The guys were excited as well, but all seemed to have no clue on which item to pick.
Seokjin: We all have someone we want to pick in mind, right?