E5P3: "You're So Experienced"

{OST: "Love Maze" by BTS}

9th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 8,
Day After The First Date,
Sunday

[Seagull's Chicken & Grill, 7:30 p.m.]

Around the same time that the girls were having their dinner, the guys had also met up at the Seagull Cafe near the Signal House. They also ordered a huge feast for themselves - consisting of Korean fried chicken, french fries and some salad at a side. Amidst chewing down on a chicken wing, Seokjin broke the silence.

 Amidst chewing down on a chicken wing, Seokjin broke the silence

Seokjin: How were your dates, guys?
Jimin smiled.
Jimin: It was literally the ideal date.
Seokjin smirked at Jimin.
Seokjin: How so? The date course or the person?
Jimin: Just, everything. It went just the way I planned it and I could feel that she really enjoyed it, which made me really happy.
Yoongi: What did you guys do?
Jimin: Well, I bought her meat and bingsu because I knew those are her favourite foods. We also went to the arcade and talked a lot.
Jimin pulled out his wallet and showed his hyungs the same photos Yoojung showed the girls. The two guys smiled widely when they saw the two of them posing so cutely for the camera.
Yoongi: You guys look so cute together.
Jimin smiled.
Jimin: You really think so?
Seokjin smirked.
Seokjin: I think the cuter thing is that Jimin has his photo in his wallet.
Jimin's face turned a bit red.
Jimin: That was all I had on me at that time! And I didn't want to crumple it or lose it.
Seokjin grinned at Jimin like he had just proven his point. Jimin was almost beet red. He desperately tried to change the topic.
Jimin: Anyway! I really liked it. What about your date Yoongi-hyung?

[Heart Signal Panel]

V: Kya... Jimin-ssi and Yoojung-ssi are literally made for each other.

[Seagull's Chicken & Grill, 7:40 p.m.]

Yoongi: Well, my date was good. I talked a lot more and got to know a lot more about her. I'm not sure if she felt the same way though...
Seokjin frowned.
Seokjin: What do you mean?
Yoongi: Well, I said something like I wasn't interested in any of them yet and after that she got really quiet for the rest of the night.
Seokjin gasped.
Seokjin: Ya! How can you say such a thing to a girl you're on a date with! That's the absolute last thing you should say! I can imagine how much you killed the mood that night...
Yoongi: Really?

Seokjin: Yeah! I'm serious

Seokjin: Yeah! I'm serious. Girls are really sensitive to that kind of things... I can imagine how upset she must have been...
Yoongi: Oops.

[Heart Signal Panel]

RM: How on earth does Seokjin-ssi know so much?!
J-Hope sniggers.
J-Hope: He's a total expert at this.

[Seagull's Chicken & Grill, 7:31 p.m.]

Jimin smirked at Seokjin and tried to get back at him for all this time that he had been teasing him.
Jimin: Seokjin-hyung, you're so experienced. Where did all that experience come from, huh?
Seokjin: Experienced? What do you mean! I've only had one girlfriend my entire life and it only lasted less than a year!
Jimin: Then... tell me how you know all this?
Seokjin grinned.
Seokjin: Well, I did have an amazing best friend in university.
Jimin: Byulyi-noona?
Seokjin: Yeah... she gave me a lot of tips on how to chase girls.
Jimin looked shocked.
Jimin: She did?!
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: Why are you so shocked? Did you not expect it from her or something?
Jimin tried to control his facial expressions.
Jimin: I- uh... well, yeah- yeah, I guess.
Seokjin went on.
Seokjin: Yeah, despite not being in any relationship before, she was a relationship expert. I guess somethings are innate.
Seokjin chuckled.
Seokjin: She was the one who helped me get together with my girlfriend back then! Though... Seokjin's facial expression turned a little sad.
Yoongi: Though what?
Seokjin: Though- nothing.
Jimin looked the most upset.
Jimin: Hyung! You can't just tell us a story halfway!
Seokjin: Well, I'll tell you guys maybe someday.
Jimin was not satisfied.
Jimin: I'm gonna ask Byulyi-noona myself!
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: Go ahead, ask your Byulyi-noona and see if she'll tell you.
Jimin glared at Seokjin but smiled again after a short while. He seemed like the type who could never get upset.
Jimin: Anyway, you haven't told us how you found your date, hyung!
Seokjin: Well, I don't know if you can even call it a date - more like a reunion I guess, between friends.
Jimin and Yoongi both looked puzzled.
Jimin: Reunion?
Seokjin: Yeah. To cut a long story short, we resolved some old misunderstandings so we're no longer awkward!
Yoongi: No wonder there was always a weird air about Byulyi-noona when you were around. Jimin: You sensed it too?
Yoongi nodded. Seokjin laughed.

Seokjin: If you could sense that, why couldn't you sense that Jieun was upset?Yoongi ignored Seokjin's question

Yoongi ignored Seokjin's question.
Yoongi: So how was your date?
Seokjin: Well, that's all! We just talked about the other residents in the house.
Jimin almost shouted at Seokjin.
Jimin: Hyung!
The chicken wing almost flew out of Seokjin's hand.
Seokjin: What!
Jimin: You mean you didn't even talk about your impression of each other?
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: What do you mean, Jimin. We're friends, what's there to talk about?
Jimin: You mean, you don't even see Byulyi-noona as a woman?!
Seokjin got taken aback by Jimin's huge reaction.
Seokjin: Why are you even getting so worked up?
Jimin: I'M NOT-
Jimin stopped short as he realised that he was almost shouting and he had even gotten up from his seat. He sheepishly took a seat and tried to control his tone.
Jimin: Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to shout. But have you ever considered Byulyi-noona?
Seokjin: As a woman?
Jimin: Yeah.
Seokjin thought for a while.
Seokjin: Come to think of it, I've never ever thought about it . She's always been there so...
Jimin took a sip of coke.
Jimin: Maybe you should start thinking hard then.
Seokjin: What- wait, you know something, don't you?
Jimin: Think hard, hyung.
Seokjin: About wha-
Jimin: Firstly, did you enjoy the date?
Seokjin: Well, yes! Of cour-
Jimin: Then think about it - did you enjoy the date because of the date course or the company? And you should definitely rethink the way you view Byulyi-noona - is she truly just a friend or a potential partner?

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists stare at each other with shocked looks on their faces.
Jongshin: Look at Jimin-ssi go.
V: This was the first time I've ever seen him so aggressive.
RM: Looks like Byulyi-ssi and him share a really good friendship after all, seeing how he's so aggressively making sure Seokjin-ssi tries to consider her as more than a friend.
J-Hope: Oh yeah! I remember now - the conversation in the car right?
Eana: Ah... I really hope Seokjin-ssi considers what Jimin said seriously.