E10P2: "Can We Talk"

{OST: "Standing Here" by Juniel}

24th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 23,
Day of MT Trip,
Monday

[Seoul Main Station, 8:00 a.m.]

The day of the MT trip arrived. The residents headed to the Seoul Main Station together to take the train to Busan. While waiting for the train to arrive, Yoongi and Suran were listening to music that Yoongi had composed from his MP3 player; Byulyi and Jimin went to inquire about the train; Yoojung, Jieun and Jungkook were chatting and Seokjin was using his phone quietly.

[Train To Busan, 8:30 a

[Train To Busan, 8:30 a.m.]

Finally, the train arrived and the residents boarded the train together with their belongs and sat according to their seating plan. Seokjin sat an empty row and Byulyi joined him shortly later, but the two sat there without talking, looking in opposite directions. The train finally left the station at 9:00 a.m. sharp. Jimin had made egg sandwiches for Yoojung and offered some to the rest of the residents. They were also talking and laughing, getting along just fine. A row behind them were Suran and Yoongi. They were sharing a bag of potato chips while listening to music with Yoongi's earpieces, occasionally stopping to talk to each other or share opinions about the song they were listening to. In the third row were Jieun and Jungkook. Jungkook had brought his professional camera and was snapping photos of the scenery outside. He also kept asking Jieun to pose for the camera and Jieun laughed, looking extremely shy, but still did what she was told to sportingly. The back row was extremely quiet. Seokjin was using his phone due to the awkwardness, while Byulyi was pretending to be asleep. At that moment, a lady with a food cart walked past their row and Seokjin bought two bottles of water and put one bottle on the table in front of Byulyi. Byulyi opened her eyes slightly and Seokjin noticed.
Seokjin: Drink some water.
Byulyi pursed her lips, but then she uncapped he bottle and took a sip. Seokjin hesitated.
Seokjin: Can we talk?
Byulyi sat up straight and nodded.
Seokjin: I don't want to argue, I don't want to shout. I just want to have a nice talk with you, is that okay?
Byulyi nodded.
Byulyi: Alright.
Seokjin smiled slightly.
Seokjin: Finally you're talking.
Seokjin thought for a while.
Seokjin: For everything I've done from the beginning from the show until now - not paying attention to you, talking about other people in front of you, even calling you my "best friend" when we're on this dating show together - I'm really sorry.
Byulyi pursed her lips.
Byulyi: I'm sorry for overreacting yesterday. I was upset, but I shouldn't have been so... you know what I mean. I'm also sorry for being so cold towards you for the past few days.
Seokjin smiled and reached out a hand.
Seokjin: Shall we shake hands and call it even?
Byulyi smiled.

Byulyi: Alright

Byulyi: Alright.
Byulyi took his hand and shook it. Click! Seokjin and Byulyi looked forward and saw that Jungkook had snapped a photo of them. He showed Jieun the photo and they analysed the photo together, while Byulyi and Seokjin looked at each other and laughed. Jimin and Yoojung, who were watching the whole scene giggled and gave each other high-fives.

[Heart Signal Panel]

V squealed.
V: Ah- seriously! Can YooMin couple stop it?! I cannot concentrate on other couples.
RM laughed.
RM: I'm glad they settled their squabble on the train... when later on they watch how Jimin-ssi and Yoojung-ssi planned all of this, they'd be so impressed.

[Train To Busan, 9:10 a.m.]

The rest of the ride was much more pleasant, after Seokjin and Byulyi had made up. The residents were now talking between rows, sharing food, talking and laughing. Jungkook helped each row take a couple of photos before entrusting Jimin with his camera to take a photo for him and Jieun.

[Busan Station, 11.40 a.m.]

After about two and a half hours, the train finally reached in Busan. The residents cheered while going down the train.

[Busan Camping Ground, 12:00 p.m.]

The residents then took a bus from the station to their residential location, which was a patch of grass by the ocean with one huge tent surrounded by two medium-sized tent, two small tents and two toilet cubicles. The residents are evidently impressed by their camping location and immediately look around the camping site to see what it had to offer. They realised that the biggest tent was evidently meant to be a "common room" for the residents to hang out, while the medium-sized tent could fit four people and the two small tents could fit two each.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Wah... it's so pretty. The scenery is so nice.
Eana: I know right! It's the perfect camping site.

[Busan Camping Ground, 12:15 p.m.]

The members gathered in the common tent after looking around. The common tent was filled with cushions and blankets and heated mats, making it very cozy. It was not very different from the tent Seokjin and Byulyi had their first date at.
Seokjin: So, now we need to settle our lunch and our rooming! One of the medium-sized tents is for the PD-nims so we're left with one medium and two small. Either the girls sleep together or the guys sleep together.
Jieun: I don't mind sleeping together with the girls! We're smaller too, so we can fit in better.

The rest of the girls nodded in agreement

Seokjin: Alright then! As for the guys, shall we stick to our normal rooming?
Jimin: Call!
Seokjin: Now, for lunch. Why don't we go out and eat, buy groceries for our barbecue then come back and play games?
The residents agreed and set off immediately in search of lunch and a supermarket.