E4P8: "Prove You Wrong"

[Heart Signal Panel]

Narrator: Today's question will be answered individually. Please predict the person or people who texted his or her date after their first date. Please mark "O" if you think they did and "X" if they did not.

 Please mark "O" if you think they did and "X" if they did not

Jaewoong: This is really hard.
V groans in agreement.
Jongshin: Today, we're on our own! We'll split into groups of two or three and be responsible for each couple.
RM: How are we going to split the groups?
Jongshin: We'll be grouped based on whoever shouts their name first. So we'll begin with Jimin and Yoojung couple first, the easiest couple - who wants to guess their love line?
J-Hope: Me! Me! Me! I want the Jimin and Yoojung couple.
Eana: Me too!
V: Me three!
Jongshin: Okay, Jimin and Yoojung couple's love line will be guessed by Eana-ssi, J-Hope-ssi and V-ssi.
RM scoffs at the other two members.
RM: You guys sure don't know how to challenge yourselves.
J-Hope shrugs.
J-Hope: Yeah, I sure don't.
Meanwhile, V glares at RM, evidently aggravated by his words.
V: Hyung! How can you say that! Jongshin-hyung, I want to change!
Jongshin laughs.
Jongshin: Alright, no more changes - Jimin and Yoojung couple's love line will be guessed by Eana-ssi and J-Hope-ssi!
V: In that case, I choose Seokjin and Byulyi couple!
Jongshin: Well, alright, so now V-ssi and I are in charge of Seokjin and Byulyi couple - anyone else?
Jaewoong: I-
Jongshin: Dr. Jaewoong?
Jaewoong glances over at Sangmin and RM who were already grinning and high- fiving each other. Jaewoong: On one hand, I want to challenge myself and guess Yoongi and Byulyi couple's love line. On the other hand, looking at the two of them, my opinions might clash... So I think I'll join this group too.
Jongshin: So Dr. Jaewoong, V-ssi and I will be in charge of Seokjin and Byulyi couple, leaving Sangmin and RM in charge of Yoongi and Byulyi! Good luck to the two of you.
Everyone except for Sangmin and RM laugh. Sangmin and RM fistbump.
Sangmin: You guys don't know what's a challenge! Am I right, RM?
RM: Yeah, hyung!
Sangmin: We're going to get it right - and prove you wrong!
RM: To be honest, we should get 2 gemstones each if we get this right - this is seriously high order thinking.
J-Hope rolls his eyes.
J-Hope: Namjoon-ah, that's enough for the day.
RM purses his lips.