E5P4: "Truth Or Dare"

{OST: "If I Get Drunk Today" by
Suran ft. Changmo prod. Suga}

9th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 8,
Day After The First Date,
Sunday

[Signal House Living Room, 10:00 p.m.]

The residents all return home at around the same time later on in the evening. They all took turns to take their showers and wash up, before meeting each other back down at the living room later at night. Seokjin made sure that everyone had a drink before sitting down together with them.

Seokjin: So how was everyone's day? I guess you girls must have had a good time gossiping about the guys too, yeah?Everyone laughed

Everyone laughed.
Byulyi: Too? Dude, you just exposed yourselves.
Seokjin turned to look at Byulyi but turned away immediately after that, after making a quick eye contact with her.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: What Jimin-ssi said must bothering him - look how awkward he is!

[Signal House Living Room, 10:01 p.m.]

Seokjin: Haha, alright guys. Since we're all gathered here tonight, shall we play a game of "truth or dare"?
Jimin: Ooh- fun!
Byulyi: Yeah, I don't mind!
Jieun: Sure!
The residents all piped in, in favour of the game. Seokjin took an empty bottle of water that happened to be lying on the sofa and put it in the centre of the circle that they were sitting in.
Seokjin: Okay, guys- so here are the rules. Let's put a slight spin to the game - like the original version, we'll spin the bottle and the person it points to will be our victim. Our victim will choose either "truth" or "dare". The twist is that someone of the opposite gender has to either give him the question for "truth" or what to do for "dare". Another twist would then be that the person giving the question or task has to whisper it in the victim's ear, so we won't know what it is. After that, The whisperer and victim will play "scissors, paper, stone". If the victim loses, he or she will have to reveal the question or task. If he or she wins, he or she won't need to reveal it and the whisperer has to keep the secret forever.
The residents marvelled at what an ingenious game it was. They agreed instantly. Seokjin spun the bottle and after a while, it came to a stop with the bottle cap pointing straight at Jimin. The residents laughed and clapped.
Seokjin: Alright, guys- we have Jimin-ie as our first victim. Jimin, is it a truth or a dare?
Jimin laughed a little.
Jimin: A... truth? No, wait- a dare.
Seokjin: Whoever wants to give him a dare, go ahead!
A silence fell over the room as everyone tried to think of a dare for Jimin. Finally, Byulyi leaned forward and whispered something into Jimin's ear. Jimin smiled shyly and hesitated for a bit, before walking over to Yoojung and giving her both a handshake and high-five. Byulyi gasped then burst into a fit of laughter.

 Byulyi gasped then burst into a fit of laughter

Byulyi: Daebak... wah, really daebak. I need to win this, so that you guys can hear it too.
Jimin blushed. Jimin and Byulyi played "scissors, paper, stone" and Byulyi emerged as the winner. Byulyi clapped proudly while Jimin burried his head in a cushion he was hugging.
Byulyi: Do you want noona to reveal it for you or do it yourself?
Jimin peeked out from the cushion.
Jimin: I'll say it - if you say it, it'd be even weirder. The question was, "Give the girl you had the best first impression of a handshake and the girl you have the best current impression of a high- five."
Silence fell over the room as everyone let the words sink in. Everyone started to wow at Jimin as his face got redder, though not as red as that of Yoojung who's face was as red as that of the red cushion she was hugging.
Yoojung: Okay, next! Next!
Yoojung spun the bottle to direct the attention away from Yoojung and Jimin and the bottle pointed at Byulyi.
Byulyi: Truth, truth!
Jimin smirked and immediately whispered something into Byulyi's ear. Byulyi turned red.
Jimin: Noona, remember - you have to tell the truth!
Byulyi composed herself and answered the question calmly.
Byulyi: The answer is "yes".
Jimin laughed excitedly.
Jimin: Now, I've got to win this!!!
Jimin played "scissors, paper, stone" and Jimin won this time. He almost fell over in happiness.
Jimin: Noona, you can say it yourself!
Byulyi turned red.
Byulyi: Nah, Jimin. You can say it for me.
Jimin sniggered.
Jimin: The question was, "Do you see Seokjin-hyung as a man?"
Silence fell over the room once more. Byulyi looked like she wanted to dig a hole so she could hide in it, while Seokjin looked like he did not know what to do with himself. It got so awkward, that even the usually silent Yoongi broke the silence.
Yoongi: Right. Let's proceed with round 3!
Yoongi spun the bottle and it pointed directly at Jieun. Jieun looked slightly flustered. She avoided contact with Yoongi as they hadn't talked since their date last night.
Jieun: Hmm... I think I'll pick truth.
Seokjin was still in shock and Jimin knew that Yoongi wouldn't care to give a question so he leaned forward and whispered into Jieun's ear.
Jimin: Who here is the closest to your ideal type at the moment?
Jimin smiled at Jieun, but she stiffened after hearing the question. She hesitated before answering the question slowly.
Jieun: Seokjin-oppa.
Seokjin evidently was shocked at this sudden answer. He slowly put down the bag of chips he was munching on. Jimin obviously got a little shock too from hearing the answer because his smile vanished.
Jieun: Ah, I hope I win.
Jimin and Jieun lifted up their fists behind their heads, getting ready to play "scissors, paper, stone" when suddenly, the bell rang.