E11P8: "Another Man"

{OST: "You(=I)" by Bolbbalgan4}

25th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 24,
Day of Final Date,
Monday

[Granny Kim's Alcohol & Snacks, 7:00 p.m.]

The sky was dark when Yoongi and Suran had finished their recording in the studio and headed to a nearby bar for alcohol and dinner. They walked out of the studio, smiling and talking, both of them wearing the couple silver bracelet on their right wrists. When they reached the bar, Yoongi ordered tteokbokki, soondae, ttwigim, odaeng soup and two bottles of soju for them both. Yes, that kind of food was perfect for a cold winter night and no, soondae for both meals in a day was not too much for soondae-lovers like them. Suran swirled the soju, popped the cap open and poured it out for both of them into shotglasses.

Suran: Let's toast to our two new songs!Suran and Yoongi lifted up their shotglasses, clinked them and downed them all in one shot

Suran and Yoongi lifted up their shotglasses, clinked them and downed them all in one shot. Yoongi poured both of them another glass and smiled at Suran.
Yoongi: So how do you find singing professionally?
Suran laughed, downing another glass of soju.
Suran: I'm really happy. I never though I would have such an experience of singing in an actual studio and now I actually got to do it, thanks to you.
Yoongi laughed, also taking another shot.
Yoongi: It makes me happy to see you this happy.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Yoongi-ssi is seriously being so sweet today, I never would have imagined him saying such things on day one!

[Granny Kim's Alcohol & Snacks, 7:10 p.m.]

The two of them dug into the food in front of them. Yoongi pierced a piece of soondae with his toothpick, dipped it in some tteokbokki sauce and lifted it up close to Suran's mouth. Suran smiled and hesitated slightly, before eating it directly from the toothpick. Yoongi laughed.
Yoongi: I was going to pass it to you though.
Suran laughed awkwardly, looking slightly embarrassed.
Suran: Ya! I thought you wanted to feed me.
Yoongi grinned.
Yoongi: Just kidding.
Yoongi took a serviette and wiped away some of the red tteokbokki sauce from Suran's mouth.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists squeal.
Sangmin: Ya... this guy was the pro all this while.
Jongshin: I knew it! He was just the best at hiding it amongst all the guys.

[Granny Kim's Alcohol & Snacks, 7:20 p.m.]

Suran was  evidently taken aback by Yoongi's sudden gesture, immediately taking out her phone to check whether there was any sauce left but mostly to hide her face from Yoongi. She put down her phone after a while and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi shrugged and gave her a nonchalant look.
Yoongi: There was sauce on your mouth.
Suran laughed.
Suran: I know, but you could have done something else instead of, you know...
Yoongi poured them more soju.