E10P4: "Pretty, Talented And Confident"

{OST: "A Love Shining Like A Star" by Eddy Kim}

24th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 23,
Day of MT Trip,
Monday

[Busan Camping Ground, 4:00 p.m.]

The game continued.
Jieun: So far, our friends who have been selected have been doing a great job, sticking to the rules of the game and showing great sportsmanship! Let's do another double dare since this was so fun.
Jieun spun the roulette and it ended up pointing at herself.
Jieun: Well, guess what! It's myself! Go ahead guys.
Suran smiled at Jieun.

Suran: Well, I have an amazing idea for Jieun-ie

Suran winked at Jieun, who shot her a worried look.
Suran: Firstly, the double dare is with Jungkook-ie, one of you carry the other person and run around the tent outside 5 times. Since noona is generous today, I give y'all freedom to choose who carries who.
Suran flipped her hair and did a mic drop action as the others laughed and clapped.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: She kind of gave them no choice but having Jungkook-ssi carrying Jieun-ssi... she's funny.

[Busan Camping Ground, 4:05 p.m.]

Jieun's face turned red.
Jieun: Do I really have to do it? Kook-nim...
Jungkook smiled at Jieun and patted her on the back.
Jungkook: It's alright, Eun-nim. You're light, so it's alright.
Seokjin flinched and started laughing.
Seokjin: Wait, what? "Kook-nim"??? "Eun-nim"??? Can someone tell me what's going on?
Jungkook and Jieun looked at each other knowingly, but they both ignored Seokjin's question. Jungkook squatted down to Jieun's height and looked back at her with a smile on his face.
Jungkook: Eun-nim, get on!
Jieun hesitated slightly as she temporarily rested her arms on Jungkook's shoulders, but as Jungkook felt her grab on, he grabbed on to her thighs with manner hands and sprung up slightly such that Jieun bounced on to his back. Jungkook turned back to look at Jieun, but he didn't expect Jieun's face to be that close to his. He manoeuvred his face slightly so that there was a bigger gap between them. Since their faces were still close to each other, Jungkook whispered.
Jungkook: You ready, Eun-nim?
Jieun smiled and nodded. Jungkook took off, easily carrying Jieun around the tent 5 times and when he put her down, he wasn't panting or breathless or anything - it was effortless for him. Despite that though, he entered the tent, red in the face. No one asked him about it, but the very fact he talked about it meant something.
Jungkook: It's too cold... my cheeks turned red.
Jimin: Isn't it your nose that turns red when it's cold.
Jungkook conveniently ignored the question, but Jimin was not done.
Jimin: I guess Jieun-noona must have been cold too then.
The residents turned to look at Jieun and realised that her cheeks were much redder than Jungkook's. Jieun laughed awkwardly and turned away, her hands on her cheeks.