E3P5: "I'm Afraid"

{OST: "Underwater" by HEIZE}

4th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 3,
Tuesday

[Signal House 1st Floor Guys Room,
9:00pm]

After dinner, Seokjin closed his shop early, before he and Jimin drove the other residents home in the two cars. Upon reaching home, Seokjin went to his room first but saw something on the table that made him gasp and call the other two guys into his room. The trio sat on the couch and picked up the cue card on the table. Seokjin read the mission out loud.

 Seokjin read the mission out loud

Seokjin: This is your first date. The guys are to plan a date. The girls will choose the date based on date location.
Jimin: Ah! What am I going to do! I know what date I like too but I don't know whether my date will find it fun...
Yoongi: Well, if I were to do my ideal date, it definitely wouldn't be fun for any of the girls.
Seokjin: I guess we'll have to plan the date in such a way that the girl we want to be our date will enjoy, so that she'll pick us!

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Seokjin-ssi's really right.
RM: It is indeed important to choose what they think the girl will like more than what they like.
J-Hope: Yeah, I agree - the person matters more than the date course itself.

[Signal House 1st Floor Guys Room,
9:05pm]

Seokjin: Is there anyone you guys want as a date?
Jimin: For me, yes. I've been interested in one of them, but haven't gotten the chance to talk much to her one-on-one so this date would mean a lot to me. How about you, hyung?
Seokjin: Me too, of course I have one in mind. I haven't thought much of what she'd like in a date though, so I'm afraid that she might not choose my date.
Jimin: I know what you mean... It's hard to pick a date that you can be sure that the person you're interested in will pick... What about you, Yoongi-hyung?
Yoongi: Well, I think I've narrowed down to two girls? I want to know more about this person.
After talking, the guys got down to writing about their dates. Seokjin wrote Date #1, Jimin wrote Date #2 and Yoongi wrote Date #3. Seokjin then went over to the Jieun's room to hand them the pieces of paper together with the mission card.

[Signal House 2nd Floor Girls Room,
9:15pm]

After reading the cue card, Jieun went up to Yoojung and Byulyi's room to inform them about the mission. The girls went through over the three dates one by one.
[Date #1: First, we have a picnic in Seoul forest. Then, we sit and talk for a while. After that, we go cycling. Before going home, we enjoy some street food and soju at a roadside tent.]
[Date #2: - Eat some meat - Go arcade - Eat bingsu]
[Date #3: brunch & talk @ flower garden > bookstore > picnic @ han river]
Byulyi: How are we gonna choose... they all sound good to me!
Yoojung: I know right...

Jieun: Do you guys realise that you can kind of tell who their personalities from their writing style? The three girls looked carefully at the pieces of paper

Byulyi: You're right! Date #1 is like an essay, Date #2 is in point form and Date #3 has as few words as possible!
They all laughed.
Jieun: Who wrote which date though?
Byulyi: Shall we just keep it to ourselves? So that we don't affect each other's decision?
Yoojung: You're right... that makes total sense.
Byulyi: Is there any specific date you guys are keen on?
Yoojung: There's one in particular that I think I'll enjoy!
Jieun: Me too...
Byulyi: How about we count to three and point to the one we want! If we're the only one who picked the date then we can choose that one!
Yoojung: Good idea, unnie!
Jieun: Okay!
Byulyi: One... two... three!
The three girls raised their fingers and all pointed at once.
Byulyi: Daebak...
Jieun: Nice!
Yoojung: It's decided then!